• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Equal Rights Amendment...What Do You Think Of It?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At this point, we should all remember that the ERA is about sex, & no other trait.
Would courts & the legislature see gender as different?
Why not broaden it to race, religion or other things?

MountainPine

Deuteronomy 30:16
Certainly not a threat to those who agree with them.

What do you really think they're gonna do? Begin another Holocaust? LOL FYI, they deny the Holocaust ever happened. They're not even spreading hate, but rather awareness of White genocide.

Can you prove that they have some dark nefarious agenda?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What do you really think they're gonna do? Begin another Holocaust? LOL FYI, they deny the Holocaust ever happened. They're not even spreading hate, but rather awareness of White genocide.

Please go back to stormfront or wherever you lot go now.

tytlyf

Not Religious

Who's your favorite YouTube entertainer?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've never heard Trump complain about being compared to an orangutan.
Trump did exactly that when Maher joked that his mom had sex with an orange haired orangutan and gave birth to Trump, and Maher wanted to see Trump's birth certificate to prove his is not the son of an orangutan. And Trump, as thin skinned as he is, actually took the bait. Of course nobody actually thought he was the son of an orangutan, but Trump submitted his birth certificate for the court records anyways to prove the obvious. Not surprising that Trump never mentioned anything about his mom being dragged into the whole thing.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Let's stop pretending that women would rather work than to be traditional housewives and stay-at-home mothers (which is the way it has been for centuries). Let us stop pretending that "equality" constitutes giving equal pay to women and so-called "minorities" who don't work as hard as men do.

Tell you what, hire an entire working field of female steel workers and construction workers and compare their functionality to male workers. If their efficiency and work are equal to the men's then I will be convinced.

Of course each individual should be offered a job and/or paid based on their ability to do it, but it should be regardless of their sex/gender. The problem is that women are often paid less or denied a job just because they're women, even if they're perfectly capable of performing the job well. To make sweeping presumptions about ones work ability based solely on their sex/gender, race, etc. is pure ignorance.
As for "traditional housewives", it's completely understandable why most women want to be more than brainless baby factories.

MountainPine

Deuteronomy 30:16
The problem is that women are often paid less or denied a job just because they're women

Are you sure it is not because the men are better qualified for the job?

As for "traditional housewives", it's completely understandable why most women want to be more than brainless baby factories.

WOW, now that is a sexist statement. I dare you to say that to your mother and grandma. "Most" women.... that's quite an assumption. What women have you been asking? Feminists?

God designed women to be child-bearers and rearers. It is inherent in a woman's nature to care for the young.

Last edited:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I called it. 'Those poor Nazi, they aren't even hateful and their websites get shut down! They're just trying to bring awareness to white genocide!'
What a festering garbage heap.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump did exactly that when Maher joked that his mom had sex with an orange haired orangutan and gave birth to Trump, and Maher wanted to see Trump's birth certificate to prove his is not the son of an orangutan. And Trump, as thin skinned as he is, actually took the bait. Of course nobody actually thought he was the son of an orangutan, but Trump submitted his birth certificate for the court records anyways to prove the obvious. Not surprising that Trump never mentioned anything about his mom being dragged into the whole thing.
No wonder I didn't hear of it....I pay no attention to Maher.
I saw nothing of the skirmish in the news either.
Did Trump cry "Racism!"?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Again, it depends on the individual. I've seen some women handle things that some men couldn't, and these were stereotypically men's tasks.

WOW, now that is a sexist statement. I dare you to say that to your mother and grandma.

They both worked and lived in the real world rather than in some 1950's TV sitcom. And like my parents and grandparents before me - I'm married, we both work, have kids, and it works swimmingly. Let me ask you; are you married? Any children?

God designed women to be child-bearers and rearers. It is inherent in a woman's nature to care for the young.
Both parents have rolls, and competent parents are versatile multitaskers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It is inherent in a woman's nature to care for the young.
I work on child services cases. On a regular basis I work with women who demonstrate your statement here is false. One of them, she didn't even bother to have a single visit with her daughter.
And, FYI, men are just as capable of child rearing as women are.

WOW, now that is a sexist statement. I dare you to say that to your mother and grandma.
Both of them would tell you they aren't baby factories, as both did more than the stay at home housewife gig. My grandma was even a real rebel for "back in the day" and worked at the VFW, headed the local auxillary chapter, and bought war bonds in her own name.
What job are we talking about? But, regardless, in my experience the one who is better qualified comes down to personality rather than sex/gender. Such as, in my field, male or female, if someone has severe bipolar disorder and refuses to treat it they won't make it far. But, male or female, those who are good listeners are going to perform better.