• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Emperor of Mankind for Mayor of Sheffield

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I want to take a break from the whole 'uniting humanity in a galaxy-spanning empire' thing and focus on small matters for a while.

Give me your vote and the sewers will be cleaned (of all mutants); the streets will be free of all Chaos-worshippers and the Sheffield branch of the Imperial Army will keep those pesky Orkz and despicable Eldar away from our schools!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Also, what are you going to do about the Daleks' conspiracy?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I want to take a break from the whole 'uniting humanity in a galaxy-spanning empire' thing and focus on small matters for a while.

Give me your vote and the sewers will be cleaned (of all mutants); the streets will be free of all Chaos-worshippers and the Sheffield branch of the Imperial Army will keep those pesky Orkz and despicable Eldar away from our schools!

I got the Chaos (white wearing) reference (Modesitt's books) and the one to Eldar (but probably not the one you meant). But that's not a good score because Orkz only did a minor brain tickle until my real brain, Google, told me what to think.

So maybe I can be an apprentice minion.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
As long as you promise to burn the heretics, you have my vote.
Edit: Wait a second, I'm running too!:mad: Nevermind, then.
Edit2: Wait another second, you're running for mayor of Sheffield, and I haven't said where I'm running!

This is confusing.

Last edited: