• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Don't Ask Me Thread (Miscellaneous Interviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
On RF, your mommy is, of course, Maize, as specified in the small print of the agreement you signed while registering. You can go to Maize with any problem and she will give you the wisest of all answers, or at the least, get you so drunk on beer you no longer care whether you get an answer. That's the system around here. Happy?

That depends on what kind of beer she gives me.

Do you prefer the cheap meds spam to the home mortgage spam, or the other way around?

Hmm...the ones I usually get say something like, "Buy are cheap meds and sell them at regular price to make earnings and pay off your mortgage!!!" So, mine are kind of like twofers.

What's the best thing about the study program you're on?

The work isn't a bunch of BS! I don't have to make posters or any of that "fun" stuff. They just give me the books and tell me to do the work, which I like much better.

Do you ever wonder why, unlike most of us, you've never tried to insert a DVD into its drive with the cover still on?

I just figured you didn't develop that skill in your infancy with putting the wooden blocks in the like-shaped holes.

Do you believe people who try to insert square pegs into round holes are natural born creationists?

If anything, I think they're natural born anarchists. Already not taking no for an answer, even with the laws of this Earth.

What beverages do you typically drink before noon?

I'm nocturnal. I usually go to bed around 3:00am and wake up around noon or one. So I'm not usually drinking before noon. But I normally drink water anyway. Nothing else really.

How tall are you in the evening?

Well, after gravity has shrinked me a bit throughout the day, I'm about 5'10"

Have you ever wanted to have a wooden peg leg, iron hand hook, and black eye patch so you could spout nautical commands in a bar and be instantly obeyed?

Not really. For that I just expose...THE BEAST!!!

piratekitty.jpg
http://blog.tp.org/stacy/archives/piratekitty.jpg

What's you favorite pop song and who sings it the way God intended it to be sung?

Shout at the Devil. And God definately intended Motley Crue for this song.

Do you own or have exclusive use of a motor vehicle?

Nope!

If not, do you feel you are a third world citizen in a first world nation?

Hmm...somewhere in between. Maybe a second world citizen? But doesn't that mean I belong to the U.S.S.R.?

Do you ever pull all the kleenex out of the box one by one searching for the hidden prize?

There's a hidden prize!!!:eek: (leaves) (returns) There wasn't a prize!

Do you believe people who do that are natural born scientists?

No. More like natural born killers. Always trying to find some sort of satisfaction at something's end.

How long have your initials, ZH, stood for ZombieHarlot?

They've never stood for "ZombieHarlot". They stand for "zombieharlot".

Status
Not open for further replies.