• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Digitalization Pill

Would you take the Digitalization Pill?

• Total voters

kyjds

Julius the Jules
I had a prophetic dream earlier this year, 2017, that there was a pill which would dissolve into your bloodstream, releasing teeny-tiny nano-bots into your body. The nano-bots would then make their way to your brain, pretty much rewiring your senses and giving you the ability to digitalize your environment that only you can see. You can then do anything in your digital environment that you want without worrying about breaking the law! I would personally blend my body with reality, and to me I would feel and appear to be nude.

Watch my video for more info: The-Digitalization-Pill : Julius the Jules : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How is this different from a virtual reality computer game, a dream or waking-state Maya?

Jedster

I had a prophetic dream earlier this year, 2017, that there was a pill which would dissolve into your bloodstream, releasing teeny-tiny nano-bots into your body. The nano-bots would then make their way to your brain, pretty much rewiring your senses and giving you the ability to digitalize your environment that only you can see. You can then do anything in your digital environment that you want without worrying about breaking the law! I would personally blend my body with reality, and to me I would feel and appear to be nude.

Watch my video for more info: The-Digitalization-Pill : Julius the Jules : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
Sounds much like Jake 2.0
"NSA computer technician Jake Foley is transformed into a secret agent after he is accidentally infected with nanobots, based on nanotechnology that reduce the size of a computer to the molecular level, which give him superhuman powers. With his new abilities, he can hack into anything electronic and control it. His medical and emotional state is carefully watched over by Dr. Diane Hughes, who is far too human for her job with the NSA. Struggling in his early tasks with the NSA, Jake must prove himself and yield results or be locked up for "research." "

Se: jake 2.0 - Google Search

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Sometimes I feel as if I have already been slipped one in my drink by someone in a seedy bar.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
How come people's prophetic dreams and visions are always cheesy, overly rehashed science fiction ideas?

That's a rhetorical question.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member

This sounds like lucid dreaming we all can have. I have experienced lucid dreaming where I knew it was a dream (not real-real) and could do anything I wanted in a very real seeming environment. I didn't even need the digitalizing pill.