• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Democrat party officially has its own senator cat burglar.....

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
L
Mom in law? Her father died and this was her stepmother at her dads house. Probably fighting over possessions and who owns what.
Do you even read these stories?

She's arrested and charged with first degree burglary!

Clearly you didn't ever bother to actually read the article. Talk about not reading stories, look in the mirror.

The judge even slapped the Democrat senator with a retraining order!

MSN

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Dressed all in black, black hat, sock with flashlight. Just picking up a few things from mom in law.....

State Senator from Minnesota. I don't think her party affiliation would have much bearing on this. However, since it's come up, I think it's safe to say that she's not the first Democrat to commit a crime, and she won't be the last. There are some Republicans who have also committed crimes. (Incidentally, I read that George Santos' hopes for a comeback bid were dashed because he couldn't get anyone to donate to his campaign.)

But really, who cares about the domestic quarrels of some obscure politician in a cold, frozen state full of Vikings fans?

tytlyf

Not Religious

Clearly you didn't ever bother to actually read the article. Talk about not reading stories, look in the mirror.

The judge even slapped the Democrat senator with a retraining order!

MSN
Where in my response did I deny she was arrested or did anything wrong? Throw the book at her. Like I care

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
State Senator from Minnesota. I don't think her party affiliation would have much bearing on this. However, since it's come up, I think it's safe to say that she's not the first Democrat to commit a crime, and she won't be the last. There are some Republicans who have also committed crimes. (Incidentally, I read that George Santos' hopes for a comeback bid were dashed because he couldn't get anyone to donate to his campaign.)

But really, who cares about the domestic quarrels of some obscure politician in a cold, frozen state full of Vikings fans?
You watch yourself or I will send Bud Grant after you!!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Ok, so she committed a crime, and she was arrested, she will get a trial and be sentenced. This is what is suppose to happen. This is good. Don't have much more to say.

But just for fun, let's pretend that she was a Republican and I was a Maga person. Then there would be lots to say.

This is a political prosecution! Innocent until proven guilty! Senatorial Immunity! Conspiracy by the Deep State! What is the crime! Everybody does that!

(and I bet the prosecutor has a personal life, maybe we can use that somehow)

But obviously I am not going to say anything like that. (I feel dirty just thinking about it)