• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The dead-giveaway that you're a secretly gay man

Wirey

Fartist
There are a lot of posts around here lately about what or who is gay or tranny. Here's a tip: If your opinion about someone's same-sex orientation is anything other than "Who give a rat's behind," you're gay. And I can prove it.

I care very much about baseball. If someone says "A-Rod shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame," I have an opinion. I've thought about it. Because it matters to me. If someone says "Pele shouldn't be in the Soccer Hall of Fame," I don't care. Because soccer is a boring European pansy-fest where you can't use your arms, just like tap dancing. Great 'sport', that. Therefore, you can see I don't waste time thinking about soccer. Because I'm not a soccer fan. With me so far?

If someone says "Person X is gay," I don't care. I haven't thought about it, and it has zero effect on my sex life. But what would it mean if I did care? Oooh, that might mean I have thought about it. That would mean I've always wondered if Person X's mouth was as soft as it looked. That might mean I've wondered what those big hairy hands would feel like on my hip bones. But that would mean Dad was right when he called my a wussy. That would mean all the kids who pointed out that I run like a girl were right! I can't have that! So I'll squeeze my Bible/Torah/Koran as hard as I can! Jesus/Mel Brooks/Mohammed will save me! I'll be masculine!

When you post a thread about being turned gay, or banning gays, or evil gays, what you're actually doing is letting all of us know that you are gay and don't wish to be, and you'd like to blame some outside force for making Ryan Reynolds look like he was poured into those jeans. Congratulations! You've been out-ed by yourself!

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
There are a lot of posts around here lately about what or who is gay or tranny. Here's a tip: If your opinion about someone's same-sex orientation is anything other than "Who give a rat's behind," you're gay. And I can prove it.

I care very much about baseball. If someone says "A-Rod shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame," I have an opinion. I've thought about it. Because it matters to me. If someone says "Pele shouldn't be in the Soccer Hall of Fame," I don't care. Because soccer is a boring European pansy-fest where you can't use your arms, just like tap dancing. Great 'sport', that. Therefore, you can see I don't waste time thinking about soccer. Because I'm not a soccer fan. With me so far?

If someone says "Person X is gay," I don't care. I haven't thought about it, and it has zero effect on my sex life. But what would it mean if I did care? Oooh, that might mean I have thought about it. That would mean I've always wondered if Person X's mouth was as soft as it looked. That might mean I've wondered what those big hair hands would feel like on my hip bones. But that would mean Dad was right when he called my a wussy. That would mean all the kids who pointed out that I run like a girl were right! I can't have that! So I'll squeeze my Bible/Torah/Koran as hard as I can! Jesus/Mel Brooks/Mohammed will save me! I'll be masculine!

When you post a thread about being turned gay, or banning gays, or evil gays, what you're actually doing is letting all of us know that you are gay and don't wish to be, and you'd like to blame some outside force for making Ryan Reynolds look like he was poured into those jeans. Congratulations! You've been out-ed by yourself!

I'm sorry, were you saying something?

leibowde84

Veteran Member

If someone says "Person X is gay," I don't care. I haven't thought about it, and it has zero effect on my sex life. But what would it mean if I did care? Oooh, that might mean I have thought about it. That would mean I've always wondered if Person X's mouth was as soft as it looked. That might mean I've wondered what those big hair hands would feel like on my hip bones. But that would mean Dad was right when he called my a wussy. That would mean all the kids who pointed out that I run like a girl were right! I can't have that! So I'll squeeze my Bible/Torah/Koran as hard as I can! Jesus/Mel Brooks/Mohammed will save me! I'll be masculine!

I think that anyone who think that someone's sexual orientation can be changed at will must either be gay or bi. If you can imagine that is possible, you must be bicuriius yourself. Right?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I think that anyone who think that someone's sexual orientation can be changed at will must either be gay or bi. If you can imagine that is possible, you must be bicuriius yourself. Right?

Yes, maybe.

I think it might be possible. However remaining straight is just more convenient on so many levels. It's like why bother with the attempt.

For a while now I've assume the bi-sexuals where always the more sane folks. Both heterosexuals and homosexuals have issues that could be overcome if they were willing. However the willingness part may just not be there.

sule007

g.png
Agreed with you

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

If someone says "Person X is gay," I don't care. I haven't thought about it, and it has zero effect on my sex life. But what would it mean if I did care? Oooh, that might mean I have thought about it. That would mean I've always wondered if Person X's mouth was as soft as it looked. That might mean I've wondered what those big hairy hands would feel like on my hip bones. But that would mean Dad was right when he called my a wussy. That would mean all the kids who pointed out that I run like a girl were right! I can't have that! So I'll squeeze my Bible/Torah/Koran as hard as I can! Jesus/Mel Brooks/Mohammed will save me! I'll be masculine!

Your post is so gay.

4consideration

Premium Member
Your post is so gay.
Not to mention how it makes me feel...if I'm bothered that a man is gay because I think he's hot and would like the fantasy of him being available (in my pre-married years, of course)...and I'm bothered to find out he's gay...THAT MAKES ME A GAY MAN!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Not to mention how it makes me feel...if I'm bothered that a man is gay because I think he's hot and would like the fantasy of him being available (in my pre-married years, of course)...and I'm bothered to find out he's gay...THAT MAKES ME A GAY MAN!

My head is starting to hurt.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Just have a fantasy about converting him. I mean, surely in your fantasies you're just that damn good, right?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Yes, maybe.

I think it might be possible. However remaining straight is just more convenient on so many levels. It's like why bother with the attempt.

For a while now I've assume the bi-sexuals where always the more sane folks. Both heterosexuals and homosexuals have issues that could be overcome if they were willing. However the willingness part may just not be there.
I would strongly argue that there it would not be possible for me to have any kind of sexual relations with the same-sex by choice.