• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The day of judgment is not how Bahai Faith interprets it.

InvestigateTruth

Your interpretation of day of judgment has become politics. This is the extent to which you twist Quran. I will post more verses about day of judgment, then make some remarks about interpreting Quran by Quran and putting everything in proper place with respect to it (not isolating, twisting each verse).
Yes, I agree, let's focus on Day of Judgement.

So, I quoted from Shia Sources. In several places, it says, "everything, and exactly the same things" that happend to Jews will Happen in the Ummah of Islam.

I quote from Biharulanwar, an important Shia source:

"Also the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said that all that happened in Bani Israel,
will also happen in my Ummah; like the splitting of the earth, transmogrification of the people and the dropping of stones etc.
Huzaifah says that it is not unlikely that the Almighty Allah should raise most people of this Ummah in the form of monkeys and pigs. So the Rajat that I believe, is also proved from Quran and traditions of the Prophet and I am certain that the Almighty Allah will send Sawwar to the earth in form of dog, pig and ant, because he is unjust, arrogant and infidel.
Mansur began to laugh"

As per the Quran Allah had changed Jews to Apes for their transgressions. So, this will also happen to Muslims, according to the Hadithes. And in fact there is a Hadith from Muhammad saying His ummah will be resurrected as Apes and Pigs on the Day of Judgement.
Please don't take these hateful from me at all. I don't read these literally. These words are symbolic and just means, their conduct and behavior is unapproved to God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I see all the calamity that can befall us is a bounty of change. There is a Hidden Word by Baha'u'llah.

"O SON OF MAN! My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy. Hasten thereunto that thou mayest become an eternal light and an immortal spirit. This is My command unto thee, do thou observe it."

"O SON OF BEING! Busy not thyself with this world, for with fire We test the gold, and with gold We test Our servants."

Regards Tony
Which in the past the philosophers stone gold was their trade commodity in technology.

As with God gold is first in heavy pressurised deep earth seams.

They supposedly knew a transmutation process says memory that invented gold. Change of stone as rock was space only pressure from origin position in space only fire heat.

Position one. How they nearly destroyed all life on earth. Mother of God terms. Why it was stated holy only.

We've always known science advice came from sun Rock in the out of space womb. Asteroid proved stone rock was in fact sealed in space terms.

Today men quote earth science I realised inside heavens mass it owns different types pressures nothing like rock history. I now as possessed in mind want to invent science from its space womb position.

Where I theoried the thesis about science. As I'm not using it myself in earth science says his knowing mind. The state reason what is science by positions I inferred as the human only.

As science never existed actually by his terms it began only in earth mass converting. He now wants to invent its conditions only by his thoughts.

Which is all life destroyed on earth.

Why he's trying to convince everyone DNA is God and Phi crop circles is god but in space first zero pressure is on mass. No heavenly body.

Which in reality DNA themes included....a cell body that is not held anymore as a body form one whole human being human .... to equate just his DNA belief only by all science terms. Not natural terms. Worse outcome than Jesus history.

Is how much his evil human mind theories that doesn't love us naturally.

He told everyone he caused humans Jesus terms by science and we only survived. So never allow science converting ever again.

He looks by machines at his encoded conclusions in DNA and says yes seems like it's real. No machine no DNA answer. Using machine exacts his scientists DNA answer changed DNA.

As science says itself once human DNA was one only type of human body. Proven it had changed its origin body type.

God as earth was never a human man using by human thoughts then... building operating a machine by man's thoughts.

He just wants everyone to believe he is the God of his human man terms.

Hence he says human with god. Obvious as we aren't living anywhere else but on God earth in God heavens. Then he says the man of god knew how to change God separately from human with god.

How the destroyer consciousness of men was assessed in consciousness of his Christ evaluations.

Virtually we are all now the sacrificed human life scientist man so can describe in detail why he's wrong. As his type of God life mind he gave us as man the scientists inheritance.