• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The day of judgment is not how Bahai Faith interprets it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

This thread will be making the case on:

(1) The day of judgment should not be interpreted the way it is by Bahai faith but rather it is something else entirely (and I will explain what that is through a series of post)
(2) The Bahai interpretation of day of judgment when keeping in mind enough verses of Quran on this subject is impossible.

Now before I get to proving 2, I'm going to try to prove 1. 1 seems similar, but is slightly different. After going into enough proofs for 1. I will have have explained and shown a lot of concepts, and that I will inshallah prove 2.

@TransmutingSoul

Well, let's get this show on the road.

إِنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ أَكَادُ أُخْفِيهَا لِتُجْزَىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا تَسْعَىٰ
Surat Taa-Haa : 15 سورة طه : ١٥
Indeed the Hour is bound to come: I will have it hidden, so that every soul may be rewarded for its endeavour.

This is said to Musa (a). Musa (a) would be a day of judgment manifestation thingy but God tells Musa (a) who shows miracles, and signs, and is a bright proof himself, and is bringing a day of God, but this is telling him the hour is hidden so that every soul will be recompensed for what it strives for.

I will use this verse to start off, that day of judgment and what it is, also explains why signs of God and guidance of God doesn't take the appearance of forcing everyone to faith and belief, as argued by some atheist philosophers in the "argument from hiddenness".

This explanation is needed to solve the problem of evil as well (since problem of evil encompasses the hidden argument and complains about it but with additional things, you can't solve it without solving this problem).

Day of judgment is a very important concept in Quran, not only to warn, but explain how truth can be forced to everyone and everyone could've always been guided. By what the world is as is, and why it's coming to an end, and why day of judgment is the last day.

This is just to get started. Will be adding more verses and explain context of them and be showing evidence to prove 1, then move on to prove 2.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This verse also shows the next world and hour is happening all the time. Our deeds are there and in reality there. But this reality of accountability, is hidden.

There's other verses that talk about blindness to the next world as well.

The hour is hidden to most people, but this hidden secret is revealed and manifest to Messengers to a degree higher then believers in general.

But the hour when it comes, no one will doubt it. And we will see this an important concept. It's too late to be good, because, of the force of proof of God and the manifestation of truth is forced on everyone, and so redemption becomes impossible. I will show many verses on this concept.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
يَقُولُونَ أَإِنَّا لَمَرْدُودُونَ فِي الْحَافِرَةِ | They will say, ‘Are we being returned to our earlier state? | An-Naazi'aat : 10

أَإِذَا كُنَّا عِظَامًا نَخِرَةً | What, even after we have been decayed bones?!’ | An-Naazi'aat : 11

قَالُوا تِلْكَ إِذًا كَرَّةٌ خَاسِرَةٌ | They will say, ‘This is, then, a ruinous return!’ | An-Naazi'aat : 12

فَإِنَّمَا هِيَ زَجْرَةٌ وَاحِدَةٌ | Yet it will be only a single shout, | An-Naazi'aat : 13

فَإِذَا هُمْ بِالسَّاهِرَةِ | and behold, they will be awake. | An-Naazi'aat : 14

فَإِذَا جَاءَتِ الطَّامَّةُ الْكُبْرَىٰ | When the Greatest Catastrophe befalls | An-Naazi'aat : 34

يَوْمَ يَتَذَكَّرُ الْإِنْسَانُ مَا سَعَىٰ | —the day when man will remember his endeavours | An-Naazi'aat : 35

وَبُرِّزَتِ الْجَحِيمُ لِمَنْ يَرَىٰ | and hell is brought into view for those who can see— | An-Naazi'aat : 36

فَأَمَّا مَنْ طَغَىٰ | as for him who has been rebellious | An-Naazi'aat : 37

وَآثَرَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا | and preferred the life of this world, | An-Naazi'aat : 38

فَإِنَّ الْجَحِيمَ هِيَ الْمَأْوَىٰ | his destination will indeed be hell. | An-Naazi'aat : 39

وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَافَ مَقَامَ رَبِّهِ وَنَهَى النَّفْسَ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ | But as for him who is awed to stand before his Lord and restrains his soul from [following] desires, | An-Naazi'aat : 40

فَإِنَّ الْجَنَّةَ هِيَ الْمَأْوَىٰ | his destination will indeed be paradise. | An-Naazi'aat : 41

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا | They ask you concerning the Hour, “When will it set in, | An-Naazi'aat : 42

فِيمَ أَنْتَ مِنْ ذِكْرَاهَا | considering your frequent mention of it?” | An-Naazi'aat : 43

إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ مُنْتَهَاهَا | Its outcome is with your Lord. | An-Naazi'aat : 44

إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُنْذِرُ مَنْ يَخْشَاهَا | You are only a warner for those who are afraid it. | An-Naazi'aat : 45

كَأَنَّهُمْ يَوْمَ يَرَوْنَهَا لَمْ يَلْبَثُوا إِلَّا عَشِيَّةً أَوْ ضُحَاهَا | The day they see it, it shall be as if they had not stayed [in the world] except for an evening or forenoon. | An-Naazi'aat : 46

This shows hell and paradise will come on this day. It also shows people denied it on the basis that they deemed returning to bodily form is a loss.

That we shouldn't be returned to a human body. God says, yet, it will happen, they will be awakened (From their graves).

InvestigateTruth

Salam

This thread will be making the case on:

(1) The day of judgment should not be interpreted the way it is by Bahai faith but rather it is something else entirely (and I will explain what that is through a series of post)
(2) The Bahai interpretation of day of judgment when keeping in mind enough verses of Quran on this subject is impossible.

Now before I get to proving 2, I'm going to try to prove 1. 1 seems similar, but is slightly different. After going into enough proofs for 1. I will have have explained and shown a lot of concepts, and that I will inshallah prove 2.

@TransmutingSoul

Well, let's get this show on the road.

إِنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ أَكَادُ أُخْفِيهَا لِتُجْزَىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا تَسْعَىٰ
Surat Taa-Haa : 15 سورة طه : ١٥
Indeed the Hour is bound to come: I will have it hidden, so that every soul may be rewarded for its endeavour.

This is said to Musa (a). Musa (a) would be a day of judgment manifestation thingy but God tells Musa (a) who shows miracles, and signs, and is a bright proof himself, and is bringing a day of God, but this is telling him the hour is hidden so that every soul will be recompensed for what it strives for.

I will use this verse to start off, that day of judgment and what it is, also explains why signs of God and guidance of God doesn't take the appearance of forcing everyone to faith and belief, as argued by some atheist philosophers in the "argument from hiddenness".

This explanation is needed to solve the problem of evil as well (since problem of evil encompasses the hidden argument and complains about it but with additional things, you can't solve it without solving this problem).

Day of judgment is a very important concept in Quran, not only to warn, but explain how truth can be forced to everyone and everyone could've always been guided. By what the world is as is, and why it's coming to an end, and why day of judgment is the last day.

This is just to get started. Will be adding more verses and explain context of them and be showing evidence to prove 1, then move on to prove 2.
Salam @Link,

Actually you started with a good Surrah
Ta Ha
You know in Abjad, Ta is 5 and Ha is 9. So is "Bab" in Abjad is 5 and Baha in Abjad is 9.

It is said that the Hour is hidden so that everyone is awarded according to their endeavor.
In Bahai view here by "Award" is meant recognizing the Qaim, or the new Manifestation.

It is hidden, because it is meant to be a test of Belief. So, when the Qaim comes suddenly, everyone's belief is tested, and those who recognize Him, they may be awarded. But let's say, the hour was not hidden, and God had said explicitly in the Quran that by the Hour, is meant Manifestation of the Qaim, and the year He will come is so and so, then there was no test, because everyone knew exactly when He comes. Specially if one imagines, the Qaim performs miracle, then why would anyone deny Him, and not join Him? Moreover when Muhammad and Jesus were asked to show miracles they disagreed, so, why would the Qaim do any different?

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam @Link,

Actually you started with a good Surrah
Ta Ha
You know in Abjad, Ta is 5 and Ha is 9. So is "Bab" in Abjad is 5 and Baha in Abjad is 9.

It is said that the Hour is hidden si everyone us awarded according to their endeavor.
In Bahai view here by Award is meant recognizing the Qaim, or the new Manifestation. It is hidden, because it is meant to be a test of Belief. So, when the Qaim comes suddenly, everyone's belief is tested, and those who recognize Him, they may be awarded. But let's say, the hour was not hidden, and God had said explicitly in the Quran that by the Hour, is meant Manifestation of the Qaim, and the year He will come is so and so, then there was no test, because everyone knew exactly when He comes. Specially if one imagines, the Qaim performs miracle, then why would anyone deny Him, and not join Him? Moreover when Muhammad and Jesus were asked to show miracles they disagreed, so, why would the Qaim do any different?

Salam

You come up with your explanations. However, I building a contextual basis. So, I will be building more to that. It's just a start point.

We all know disbelievers take verses way outside their place in Quran per Quran.

As I gather more verses, it will become so obvious why Bahai Faith can't be taken seriously by any sincere to truth human.

But you can keep commenting. Over time, your comments by contextualization of verses to each other, will be obviously, false.

Musa (a) performed miracles and would be the "hour" if Bahai faith is true, how he was hidden, go ahead explain. People can compare the explanations so this helpful.

One is obviously from God, the other from falsehood and ambigous.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

To contextualize more about how the hour is hidden, we have to keep in context that our actions will be seen on the day of judgment per Quran, and that our actions take a reality in the hidden world.

This while people in this world are often heedless of accountability per Quran.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. . When the earth is shaken with her (violent) shaking, 1And the earth brings forth her burdens, 2And man says: What has befallen her? 3On that day she shall tell her news, 4Because your Lord had inspired her. 5On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works. 6So. he who has done an atom's weight of good shall see it 7And he who has done an atom's weight of evil shall see it. 8

Of course, the living book of deeds, keeps these actions in form. But what is this book, the Quran shows the witness witnesses everything, and according to hadiths and Quran, the witness is the Imam of time.

وَتَرَىٰ كُلَّ أُمَّةٍ جَاثِيَةً ۚ كُلُّ أُمَّةٍ تُدْعَىٰ إِلَىٰ كِتَابِهَا الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ مَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ | And you will see every nation fallen on its knees. Every nation will be summoned to its book: ‘Today you will be requited for what you used to do. | Al-Jaathiya : 28

هَٰذَا كِتَابُنَا يَنْطِقُ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْحَقِّ ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا نَسْتَنْسِخُ مَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ | This is Our book, which speaks truly against you. Indeed We used to record what you used to do.’ | Al-Jaathiya : 29

And we see their is a companion to the soul that is right handed companion, just as there is a Jinn Satan that is the left handed companion in Surah Qaaf.

And it's these holy souls who the records of all people were recorded in.

Nay, the writing of wicked is in Sijin.
And what will make you know What Sijin is?
A numbered book
And what will make you know what the Illiyin is.
A numbered book
Witnessed by those drawn near (to God).

This all to give context. We will see our deeds and none of it will be hidden.

Another verse says.

"The day when that which was hidden will be in open"

InvestigateTruth

Salam

You come up with your explanations. However, I building a contextual basis. So, I will be building more to that. It's just a start point.

We all know disbelievers take verses way outside their place in Quran per Quran.

As I gather more verses, it will become so obvious why Bahai Faith can't be taken seriously by any sincere to truth human.

But you can keep commenting. Over time, your comments by contextualization of verses to each other, will be obviously, false.

Musa (a) performed miracles and would be the "hour" if Bahai faith is true, how he was hidden, go ahead explain. People can compare the explanations so this helpful.

One is obviously from God, the other from falsehood and ambigous.
When it was said to Moses the Hour is hidden, by this He meant, the time of Manifestation of Messiah (Jesus) is Hidden. So that God may Manifest Jesus suddenly to test the Jews for their belief and Covenant of Moses. For Moses had prophecies of Messiah, and the true believers of Moses would not have disbelieved in Messiah.

When Jesus came He said that by the Day of Resurrection, it is meant His own Manifestation:

"JESUS Said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;"

And more clearly it is said that, the Manifestation of Jesus was the "Hour":

"Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last Hour"
John 1-2:18

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When it was said to Moses the Hour is hidden, by this He meant, the time of Manifestation of Messiah (Jesus) is Hidden. So that God may Manifest Jesus suddenly to test the Jews for their belief and Covenant of Moses. For Moses had prophecies of Messiah, and the true believers of Moses would not have disbelieved in Messiah.

When Jesus came He said that by the Day of Resurrection, it is meant His own Manifestation:

"JESUS Said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;"

And more clearly it is said that, the Manifestation of Jesus was the "Hour":

"Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last Hour"
John 1-2:18

Okay, I'm not going to debate with you, just want to point out the verse says "every soul", not just souls tried under Authority of Jesus (a) manifestation.

But people can compare your explanation with the context I am showing from Quran.

Everyone can isolate. We know Ulil-Amr was justified to kill Imam Hussain (A) for sake of Yazid.

So this is nothing new.

InvestigateTruth

Okay, I'm not going to debate with you, just want to point out the verse says "every soul", not just souls tried under Authority of Jesus (a) manifestation.

But people can compare your explanation with the context I am showing from Quran.

Everyone can isolate. We know Ulil-Amr was justified to kill Imam Hussain (A) for sake of Yazid.

So this is nothing new.

Not a problem. When it says, "every soul" will be rewarded according to their deeds, it is talking about "every soul or person who is present at the time of Manifestation of the next Messenger". Those Jews who had lived at the time of Jesus and had done good deeds and followed Moses Laws, and His teachings, were enabled to recognize Jesus, and thus this was their reward. Its evidence is in this Hadith;

Sahih al-Bukhari 557
Narrated Salim bin `Abdullah:

My father said, "I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, 'The period of your stay as compared to the previous nations is like the period equal to the time between the `Asr prayer and sunset. The people of the Torah were given the Torah and they acted (upon it) till midday then they were exhausted and were given one Qirat (of gold) each. And then the people of the Gospel were given the Gospel and they acted (upon it) till the `Asr prayer then they were exhausted and were! given one Qirat each. And then we were given the Qur'an and we acted (upon it) till sunset and we were given two Qirats each. On that the people of both the scriptures said, 'O our Lord! You have given them two Qirats and given us one Qirat, though we have worked more than they.' Allah said, 'Have I usurped some of your right?' They said, 'No.' Allah said: "That is my blessing I bestow upon whomsoever I wish."

This Hadith, has some good hints. First, it says, each Ummah, were given their reward at the end of the period of their stay (in the world).
Jews given one Qirat. The Christians given one Qirat. But the reward of Muslims are two Qirats!

So, the first thing this Hadith tells us, is, every Ummah has a death, or aJal, عجل as this verse says:

"To every people is a term appointed: when their term is reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance (it in anticipation)" 7:34

So, when Moses came, He created a new Ummah. The death of Ummah of Moses was at the time of Manifestation of Jesus. That is the period of stay of Ummah of Moses is from the time of Manifestation of Moses till Jesus which was about 1600 years. Those jews who lived at the time of Manifestation of Jesus, if they did good deeds, were able to recognize Jesus, who was their promised Messiah, and were counted as inhabitants of Heaven.
Likewise the period of stay of Christians were upto Manifestation of Muhammad, which is about 600 years. Once Muhammad appeared, that marked the Death of Ummah of Jesus, for every Christian who did not believe in Muhammad was counted as "Dead", which is a metaphor for "disbeliever". But whoever Christian who did well and followed teachings of Christ truly were successful in recognizing Muhammad, and thus they were rewarded with Muhammad's revelation.

Then it says, The Muslims will be given Twice reward. This is a hint that, the Muslims will be rewarded with two Manifestations, namely, the Mahdi, and return of Christ. In Bahai view, these two rewards are the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

The day on which the spirit and the angels shall stand in ranks; they shall not speak except he whom the Beneficent Allah permits and who speaks the right thing. 38That is the sure day, so whoever desires may take refuge with his Lord. 39Surely We have warned you of a chastisement near at hand: the day when man shall see what his two hands have sent before, and the unbeliever shall say: O! would that I were dust! 40

This is part of the description of the day of judgment. The disbeliever will wish he was dust (still in the grave), and no one will be able to speak unless God permits.

This is a day when God is in full control.

And we see also that humans will see what they did and all their actions they will come to know their true value.

The disbeliever will wish he was dust, because it's too late to redeem yourself. We will see many verses on this subject as well.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

To get an idea how much full control God has on this day:

هَٰذَا يَوْمُ لَا يَنْطِقُونَ | This is a day wherein they will not speak, | Al-Mursalaat : 35

وَلَا يُؤْذَنُ لَهُمْ فَيَعْتَذِرُونَ | nor will they be permitted to offer excuses. | Al-Mursalaat : 36

That is they won't be able to speak on their own and when questioned, they won't be able to offer excuses for themselves - it won't be permitted.

This is part of a theme that the authority on this day is manifestly towards God.

This is while for example, the believer of the family of Firon, said "Today you have the authority outwardly in the land...."

A verse says, "And what will make you know the day of judgment is? No soul shall control for another soul, and the authority on this day is for God."

This total control, is part of the philosophy of why we should believe in the day of judgment.

God takes full control and manifests the truth, another verse says "the day of truth", this goes, with the fact, that the reality is not hidden anymore.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

Another important concept of this day, is that all generations are brought up:

هَٰذَا يَوْمُ الْفَصْلِ ۖ جَمَعْنَاكُمْ وَالْأَوَّلِينَ | ‘This is the Day of Judgement. We have brought you together with the former generations. | Al-Mursalaat : 38

Many verses to this effect, but this should suffice.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

وَيَوْمَ يُحْشَرُ أَعْدَاءُ اللَّهِ إِلَى النَّارِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ | The day the enemies of Allah are marched out toward the Fire, while they are in check, | Fussilat : 19

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا مَا جَاءُوهَا شَهِدَ عَلَيْهِمْ سَمْعُهُمْ وَأَبْصَارُهُمْ وَجُلُودُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ | when they come to it, their hearing, their eyes and their skins will bear witness against them concerning what they used to do. | Fussilat : 20

وَقَالُوا لِجُلُودِهِمْ لِمَ شَهِدْتُمْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ قَالُوا أَنْطَقَنَا اللَّهُ الَّذِي أَنْطَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ خَلَقَكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ | They will say to their skins, ‘Why did you bear witness against us?’ They will say, ‘We were given speech by Allah, who gave speech to all things. He created you the first time, and you are being brought back to Him. | Fussilat : 21

We see this is a day when even our skins will bear witness against us. Of course, Allah (swt) makes everything speak which is the true nature of how things exist, but we were veiled to all this. This is part of how things are no longer hidden, we will able to see the spiritual reality of even our skins, which will speak against us, and all things have speech.

Of course, it's also the day the evil people will be brought to hell per Quran.

Notice I am using Quran to elaborate it's own verses, and contextualize what is meant by "the hour is hidden", and what it means when it is no longer hidden, when the truth is unveiled to the maximum.

Part of this is that people will see all things speak including our skin.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Another feature, if people wish for goodness and goodwill on this day, it won't be given to them:

فَإِنْ يَصْبِرُوا فَالنَّارُ مَثْوًى لَهُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ يَسْتَعْتِبُوا فَمَا هُمْ مِنَ الْمُعْتَبِينَ | Should they be patient, the Fire is their abode; and should they seek to propitiate [Allah], they will not be redeemed. | Fussilat : 24

Another feature, is people will realize they been lead astray:

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا اللَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ | The faithless will say, ‘Our Lord! Show us those who led us astray from among jinn and humans so that we may trample them under our feet, so that they may be among the lowermost!’ | Fussilat : 29

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Another feature, is people will abandon their falsehood of ascribing gods and partners to God:

إِلَيْهِ يُرَدُّ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ ۚ وَمَا تَخْرُجُ مِنْ ثَمَرَاتٍ مِنْ أَكْمَامِهَا وَمَا تَحْمِلُ مِنْ أُنْثَىٰ وَلَا تَضَعُ إِلَّا بِعِلْمِهِ ۚ وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِمْ أَيْنَ شُرَكَائِي قَالُوا آذَنَّاكَ مَا مِنَّا مِنْ شَهِيدٍ | On Him devolves the knowledge of the Hour, and no fruit emerges from its covering and no female conceives or delivers except with His knowledge. On the day when He will call out to them, ‘Where are My ‘partners’?’ They will say, ‘We informed You that there is no witness amongst us.’ | Fussilat : 47

وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَدْعُونَ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۖ وَظَنُّوا مَا لَهُمْ مِنْ مَحِيصٍ | What they used to invoke before has forsaken them, and they know there is no escape for them. | Fussilat : 48

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

Another feature is that people will wish they get a second chance on this day, but won't be given it:

وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذِ الْمُجْرِمُونَ نَاكِسُو رُءُوسِهِمْ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ رَبَّنَا أَبْصَرْنَا وَسَمِعْنَا فَارْجِعْنَا نَعْمَلْ صَالِحًا إِنَّا مُوقِنُونَ | Were you to see when the guilty hang their heads before their Lord [confessing], ‘Our Lord! We have seen and heard. Send us back so that we may act righteously. Indeed we are [now] convinced.’ | As-Sajda : 12

وَأَنْذِرِ النَّاسَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمُ الْعَذَابُ فَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا رَبَّنَا أَخِّرْنَا إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ نُجِبْ دَعْوَتَكَ وَنَتَّبِعِ الرُّسُلَ ۗ أَوَلَمْ تَكُونُوا أَقْسَمْتُمْ مِنْ قَبْلُ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ زَوَالٍ | Warn the people of the day when the punishment will overtake them, whereat the wrongdoers will say, ‘Our Lord! Respite us for a short time so that we may respond to Your call and follow the apostles.’ [They will be told,] ‘Did you not use to swear earlier? There will be no reverse for you, | Ibrahim : 44

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

To get an idea how much full control God has on this day:

هَٰذَا يَوْمُ لَا يَنْطِقُونَ | This is a day wherein they will not speak, | Al-Mursalaat : 35

وَلَا يُؤْذَنُ لَهُمْ فَيَعْتَذِرُونَ | nor will they be permitted to offer excuses. | Al-Mursalaat : 36

That is they won't be able to speak on their own and when questioned, they won't be able to offer excuses for themselves - it won't be permitted.

This is part of a theme that the authority on this day is manifestly towards God.

This is while for example, the believer of the family of Firon, said "Today you have the authority outwardly in the land...."

A verse says, "And what will make you know the day of judgment is? No soul shall control for another soul, and the authority on this day is for God."

This total control, is part of the philosophy of why we should believe in the day of judgment.

God takes full control and manifests the truth, another verse says "the day of truth", this goes, with the fact, that the reality is not hidden anymore.

Salam Link - Sorry I will be busy with work for quite some time.

You may not be aware, but this as aspect had a literal fulfillment with people meeting Baha'u'llah.

When the Mullah came to speak their mind to Baha'u'llah, they found themselves unable to do such a thing, they found they were stuck dumb when they came face to face with Baha'u'llah.

This is well recorded. I can offer those eye witness stories.

There is also many other tangents to this topic.

Already, I must go, work is near.

Regards Tony

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

Another feature, is that the wicked people will acknowledge the truth, but it won't redeem them:

وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ وُقِفُوا عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۚ قَالَ أَلَيْسَ هَٰذَا بِالْحَقِّ ۚ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ وَرَبِّنَا ۚ قَالَ فَذُوقُوا الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ | Were you to see when they are brought to a halt before their Lord. He will say, ‘Is this not truth?’ They will say, ‘Yes, by our Lord!’ He will say, ‘So taste the punishment because of what you used to deny.’ | Al-An'aam : 30

وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ | And they will say, ‘Had we listened or applied reason, we would not have been among inmates of the Blaze.’ | Al-Mulk : 10

فَاعْتَرَفُوا بِذَنْبِهِمْ فَسُحْقًا لِأَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ | Thus they will admit their sin. So away with the inmates of the Blaze! | Al-Mulk : 11

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you believe literally the skin can talk, or testify?

Salam

Yes, that's the only type of true existence (awareness, light, perceived word type speaking existence). Physical existence is impossible and proven to be so by good philosophers.

But I don't care what you believe about it, my intention is not to debate isolated verses, but contextualize the verses about day of judgment and let them explain each other. When I'm done and over all show contextualization of this subject, I will happily debate. If it's irrational skins talk, then Quran is irrational, if it's false and impossible, then Quran is false and impossible. I'm contextualizing what Quran is saying about day of judgment and what it means it was hidden and becomes manifest. Reality was that everything glorifies God and speaks, but people were veiled and couldn't even detect demons attacking them let alone detect the spiritual nature of things all around them.

But many mystics including Buddhist know this to be true from experience aside from philosophically proving it.

Anyways, you are welcome to put your explanation. There are many verses about everything in heavens and earth glorifying God aside from that. That everything submits to him whether they wish it (good) or don't (evil).

And per hadiths, many things over all are evil natured and many things over all are good nature, and they emphasize that somethings submit to God willingly and other things do it unwillingly.

I've had vision of things being really spirits (even traffic lights). You are welcome to believe what you want about Quran and explain it however you want.

Du'a Kumail also says our body parts are witnesses along with the witnesses (Imams/Ahlulbayt) that witness us.