• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the day is finally here!! Shalom to all!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
yes that's right, today is my last FULL day in the US. Tomorrow i catch a flight to Israel. Even tho in less than 24 hours i will be on a plane leaving Richmond, it still does not feel real to me, and it probably won't until that plane starts to pull away for take off.

I'll be offline for about 2 weeks or so, but will try to get back on as soon as i can.

may i see you all again soon...and may we walk in the streets of a fully restored Jerusalem!!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
:hug: be safe, pack plenty of under wear, drink lots of water, make sure you eat propperly, and for G-d's sake have fun! :hug:

Bishka

Veteran Member
Good luck on everything Huff. I know that you've been dreaming about this for the longest time, and I'm hoping and praying for you that things will be good and that G-d will bless you.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I can only imagine how excited you must be! You have much to look forward to. Please keep us posted on events in your new life. Very best wishes!

ayani

Baruch Hashem, Jewscout. :yes:

good luck to you on your journey! you must feel so blessed. i'm glad thsi day has come for you.

please stay in touch as often as you can!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Huff, you will be in my thoughts and prayers, for safe travel and a life full of happiness and love...in your beloved Israel. Warmest wishes to you and yours.

lizskid

BANNED
Safe travel, Huff, and I hope this journey is all that you desire! I know you will be a very happy boy to see Rachel. Peace.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
thanks to everyone for your warm wishes. I'll get on and give ya'll an update as soon as i can!!

One Love!!!:angel2:

Hope

Princesinha
:sad4:

You will be missed, Huff!

Godspeed, and may your new life in Israel be filled with joy and peace.....

uu_sage

Best wishes, Huff. Love and light be with you in Israel. May we hopefully see you on here soon. L'CHAIM!

Ori

Angel slayer
Congratulations JS!

I know it's something you've wanted for a long time, have a good flight.