• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Cost of the Unvaccinated

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Dinosaurs great giants living on earth in a satanic giant cloud mass gas heated atmosphere.

The era of giants.

Men in science said water flooding earth came from wandering stars as an earth saviour.

So science would quote only really old very cold stars in deep space pressures in no light would have masses of frozen water on its body.

Freezing is instant so space has to be involved by conditions mass holding as a form of snap freeze by crystalline status.

Science says pressure in space the reason.

Old scientists said wandering stars came to earth as one of two body forms.

Christ support.
Satan support as both were given 1000 year evaluation status.

Rome said Nero had ignored Jesus temple warnings continued using temple pyramid science. Caused rome to inherit like Russia forest a set alight status via incoming satan.asteroid break up.

Said maths man science machine causes were prophetic as calculated mass causes are calculated by man in science himself.

As mass is not calculated it pre existed as natural mass itself.

Galileo owned science of man proof about the sun. Lie gaol.

We said Jesus was the HERO.

Her and O. Space womb thesis.

Teachers said ice was a hero newly born saviour as a hero.

So a man's name Nero seems prophetic. In maths science. Man's choice. Returned mass by space calculus.

As Stephen Haw Kings life a sacrificed man of a science life. Said he knew.

As consciousness harmed is more aware about causes.

Mass of water owns instant snap freeze for instant bio freezing. So it is above the head of bio life.

So we could quote dinosaurs died in gods flooded earth.

And they certainly were not building any wooden ark.

Science said earth has meteor hits yet imploded sink holes and volcanic eruptions all inclusive.

Science after ancient Moses life mutation said it was by saviour asteroid wandering star replaced spirit of earths gas mass. As gases stream out of its body.

Pressures would have changed.

Really tall human bodies would have become shorter as the evidence. Gases by mass accumulating.

If science was told don't change God O the earth body...they knew why. As it was a human taught scientific reasoned teaching.

Earth is not direct history beginning to natural earth spatial formations as evolution. As a teaching against evolution theisms.

As effects involving cause we're known earth conditions also. Science is hence incorrect to quote evolution from beginnings.

Human known as a science condition.

Only trust in earth being a natural God state. A science teaching.

Proof the dinosaur change.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Fascinating. For those who choose not to get vaccinated for questionable reasons, I wonder if there will be any convincing them. What will it take?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Fascinating. For those who choose not to get vaccinated for questionable reasons, I wonder if there will be any convincing them. What will it take?
I'd say it's their decision to make.

I will state coercion will not work.

However a proven track record of positive results, particularly involving the removal of mask mandates after vaccination will go a long way.

Otherwise it comes across as a crappy remedy not worth taking if mandates are levied even on those who are immunity certified.

Watchmen

Premium Member

However a proven track record of positive results, particularly involving the removal of mask mandates after vaccination will go a long way.

Otherwise it comes across as a crappy remedy not worth taking if mandates are levied even on those who are immunity certified.
Yep. It’s their decision, and I’m against mandates. But the vaccine does have a proven positive track record but people believe the misinformation, fall into confirmation bias, and don’t get vaccinated.

Twilight Hue

Yep. It’s their decision, and I’m against mandates. But the vaccine does have a proven positive track record but people believe the misinformation, fall into confirmation bias, and don’t get vaccinated.
I think most just want the masking to stop and life returned to normal.

Not promises that are continually being rescinded, altered , or changed.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Why would you expect people to compromise their healthcare choice for them and their family because strangers opinions?

A moral expert wouldn't do such a thing no matter how much they disagree with their patients.

Building trust doesn't start with coercion, guilt, ultimatums, and justifying logical fallacies because of an emergency.

Twilight Hue

All they have to do is remove all mask restrictions and I'm sure most will happily get poked.

Heyo

Veteran Member

People who are against masks are childish contrarians, you can't argue with them.
Otoh, half-ways rational people also want their usual life back. Open up the clubs, the stadiums, the theatres for the vaccinated and that will be an incentive to get the jab.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Why would you expect people to compromise their healthcare choice for them and their family because strangers opinions?

A moral expert wouldn't do such a thing no matter how much they disagree with their patients.

Building trust doesn't start with coercion, guilt, ultimatums, and justifying logical fallacies because of an emergency.
Who said anything about strangers using coercion, guilt, and ultimatums? You assume too much. How about intelligent, fact-based and data driven conversation? I’m really curious. I wonder what might convince people to get the jab.

Watchmen

Premium Member
All they have to do is remove all mask restrictions and I'm sure most will happily get poked.
You might be right. I know a couple people who were vaccinated to avoid masks. When their state said a month later that even the vaccinated needed to wear masks they were disappointed.

Twilight Hue

You might be right. I know a couple people who were vaccinated to avoid masks. When their state said a month later that even the vaccinated needed to wear masks they were disappointed.
It's a reason why there's so much distrust and contention.

I still remember this announcement and promise made by Biden citing the CDC very very clearly.....

You can't promise something like that outright and then go full 360° on people.

It's just another reason why I don't trust the Biden regime, the CDC juggernauts , and severly criticize them all at every chance I get.

Twilight Hue

People who are against masks are childish contrarians, you can't argue with them.
Otoh, half-ways rational people also want their usual life back. Open up the clubs, the stadiums, the theatres for the vaccinated and that will be an incentive to get the jab.
Nope. Comrade Chairman's and women in a number of states have seen to decree mandates of vaccinated only going to stadiums and such venues as we speak. . Must still wear masks as a clincher.

It aint working as far as I can tell, and I'm really glad the people are giving the middle finger now over it all.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Who said anything about strangers using coercion, guilt, and ultimatums? You assume too much. How about intelligent, fact-based and data driven conversation? I’m really curious. I wonder what might convince people to get the jab.

It's true. US uses propaganda to get people to vaccinate. I'm not sure where you're from but it is what it is. The problem is the US government is telling people those who disagree (the unvaccinated they say) are listening to misinformation. There's a media theory and study that uses repetition to get people to believe X is true after awhile of reps. It's called the illusionary truth effect.
The effects of repetition frequency on the illusory truth effect | Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications | Full Text among other things. I'd say this doesn't exclude what people say is misinformation.
Repeated information is often perceived as more truthful than new information. This finding is known as the illusory truth effect, and it is typically thought to occur because repetition increases processing fluency. Because fluency and truth are frequently correlated in the real world, people learn to use processing fluency as a marker for truthfulness. Although the illusory truth effect is a robust phenomenon, almost all studies examining it have used three or fewer repetitions. The effects of repetition frequency on the illusory truth effect - PubMed

It's hard to talk about because people consider intelligent talk of propaganda (in states) promoting misinformation.

They'd probably take it if they have: Probably trust, less propaganda, consistency in guidance, no mandates, no censorship (let people speak freely), and respect.

I know a couple people who Do believe in misinformation but they have good points that if provaxxers listen to and respect that would help too.

RF rules allow me but so much freedom to talk about this topic. If you want to have a data driven conversation keep it civil.

I actually take time to read and converse when I know things will be civil and without drop of conversations that makes it a waste of time to engage.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Anyone notice that hospitals in so many states are already overwhelmed, and the medical experts predict we will not hit the peak of infection until November?

Mandates are badly needed if we take human life seriously.

metis

Many hospitals are now warning icu care will be offered only for those with better chance of survival, others will only receive hospice care.
Yep, and yesterday they said that in Idaho empty beds are gone and that they will likely only have covid patients in the icu's for possibly quite a while.

My wife believes they should only take the vaccinated, except for children, in the icu's first since the unvaccinated made their decision not to take a vaccine in defiance of known benefits by taking them.

pearl

My wife believes they should only take the vaccinated, except for children, in the icu's first since the unvaccinated made their decision not to take a vaccine in defiance of known benefits by taking them.

Not sure if that squares with the Hippocratic oath. Especially if they were sincerely mislead, but I tend to agree.

metis

Not sure if that squares with the Hippocratic oath. Especially if they were sincerely mislead, but I tend to agree.
I hear ya. My wife gets sooooooo upset that there are so many people who ignore the science, which then puts so many of the children at risk.

But did you ever try an argue with a Sicilian woman? :emojconfused:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I think that she may think that people that work with the public in critical areas such as health care being required to be vaccinated as coercion or force. There is some strange sort of "stupid" associated with the vaccine even in health provider fields. Some of them, they do tend to be a minority, do not want to get vaccinated. These same jobs require annual flu shots for workers. Why is one vaccination acceptable and the other is not? The "logic" of antivaxxers is impossible to understand at times.