• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Chosen

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

This latest movie on Jesus is just........... AMAZINGLY GREAT!

Have you watched it? Thoughts?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Well, you are chosen and I am really, really not, because I am one of them in your system of chosen and not chosen. Yet the joke for all of the human story, there are more of us as the not chosen and for some other system you are a part of the non-chosen.
I really hope you have a good life, but I really also hope that you don't end up causing to much harm to the non-chosen.
And the same applies to me, but I still do it differently even as entertainment.

Peace in one hand and war in the other as for the truly chosen and not chosen. That is absurd but also a form of entertainment.

Kenny

Premium Member
Well, you are chosen and I am really, really not, because I am one of them in your system of chosen and not chosen. Yet the joke for all of the human story, there are more of us as the not chosen and for some other system you are a part of the non-chosen.
I really hope you have a good life, but I really also hope that you don't end up causing to much harm to the non-chosen.
And the same applies to me, but I still do it differently even as entertainment.

Peace in one hand and war in the other as for the truly chosen and not chosen. That is absurd but also a form of entertainment.
We are all chosen.

Kenny

Premium Member
No, not really. Because you still claim objective authority over the subjective and I still do it differently.
Of course it is within the context of my signature.

Just as you saying you are not chosen is in context of what you believe.

But have you seen the series?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Of course it is within the context of my signature.

Just as you saying you are not chosen is in context of what you believe.

But have you seen the series?

You get it differently than me. I don't need to watch a narrative for which I don't need it, because my narrative about the Bible(s) are different than yours.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

They showed it at our church, but I couldn't get the time off to see it. The reaction of those that did see it was VERY positive.

I wonder if it's on Netflix?

Kenny

Premium Member
They showed it at our church, but I couldn't get the time off to see it. The reaction of those that did see it was VERY positive.

I wonder if it's on Netflix?
I think the whole of the series is on youtube.