• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Binding of Satan

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Revelation 5:9 talks about Jesus having been slain. The verse can only be about Jesus because no one else had accomplished the things it mentions him accomplishing. If you read the first 12 chapters of Revelation, even if you only understand a fraction of it, I would think it is apparent that certain things have to take place before Jesus fights the war in heaven with Michael. Including that Jesus has to die for our sins. I really shouldn't have to explain that.

Nonsense. First of all Jesus isn't God in the flesh. He was created by God. Secondly most Bible scholars, dictionaries, encyclopedias agree that Jesus is Michael, see the recent post of mine with references to that effect. (Link)
You're contradicting yourself, since your argumentation is that 'g-d' without specification can mean anything, therefore Jesus could be be 'g-d' or a god or a description so forth.

In other words, you're writing interpretive nonsense. [Who does it mean, satan, beezlebub, moses, etc etc

Last edited: