• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

SavedByTheLord

LOL the creationists have just been making stuff up..... as usual!
This man is not a 6 day recent creationist. While I do not agree with is no time theory, the first 14:34 of the video uses the JWST discoveries to refute the Big Bang.

You have no idea who controls the unsaved world.

There has been abundant evidence that have refuted the Big Bang, abiogenesis, evolution and billions of years for many decades now.
You are in a religious cult.
Your own guys are abandoning it in droves, but they do not yet have a new theory to replace it.
The Big Bang and the redshift theory came in part from a RCC priest.
He is called the Father of the Big Bang. RCC priests are called father.

The RCC started backing evolution in the 1950s.
The RCC pushed the Big Bang Theory and billions of years.
Just like the RCC at the time of Galileo, the RCC refused to believe the truth that Galileo discovered.
And today it is the very same things.
Oh the great irony.
Galileo used an improved telescope to prove the establishment religious dogma back then false.
And the JWST is an improved telescope that is doing the very same today.

The James Webb Space Telescope has now produced enough evidence to refute the Big Bang, the expansion of the universe and the red shift explanation.
The JWST killed all the of the following.
RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP circular reasoning of the rocks dating the fossils and the fossils dating the rocks.
RIP evolution.
RIP uniformitarianism.
RIP abiogenesis.
RIP supposed old age radioactive decay dating.

Looking back to supposedly about 300 million years after the Big Bang, not only are there no pop 3 stars (refutes the Big Bang) but the stars show a chemical signature of being billions of years old (also refutes the Big Bang).
There are also no galaxy collisions nor evidence of damage from galaxy collisions (also refutes the Big Bang).
Not only that, but the galaxies should look enlarged due to an illusion caused by the expansion. They do not. (also refutes the Big Bang)
Not only that, but the early universe has an abundance of heavy elements, especially nickel (also refutes the Big Bang).
And there is more yet.

Apparently, there are all these anomalies that are being discovered.

An anomaly is just evidence which refutes all the false theories of evolution and billions of years.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This man is not a 6 day recent creationist. While I do not agree with is no time theory, the first 14:34 of the video users the JWST discoveries to refute the Big Bang.

There has been abundant evidence that has refuted the Big Bind, abiogenesis, evolution and billions of years for many decades now.
Your own guys are abandoning it in droves, but they do not yet have a new theory to replace it.

The RCC pushed the Big Bang,.
Just like the RCC at the time of Galileo, the RCC refused to believe the truth that Galileo discovered.
Oh the great irony.
Galileo used an improved telescope to prove the establishment religious dogma back then.

The James Webb Space Telescope has now produced enough evidence to refute the Big Bang, the expansion of the universe and the red shift explanation.
RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP circular reasoning of the rocks dating the fossils and the fossils dating the rocks.
RIP evolution.
RIP uniformitarianism.
RIP abiogenesis.

Looking back to supposedly about 300 million years after the Big Bang, no only are there not pop 3 stars (refutes the Big Bang) but the starts show a comical signature of being billions of years old (also refutes the Big Bang).
There is also no galaxy collisions nor evidence of damage from galaxy collisions (also refutes the Big Bang).
Not only that, but the galaxies should look enlarged due to an illusion caused by the expansion. They do not. (also refutes the Big Bang)
Not only that, but the early universe has an abundance of heavy elements, especially nickel (also refutes the Big Bang).
And there is more yet.

An anomaly is just evidence which refutes all the false theories of evolution and billions of years.
Oh my, more unsupported ranting.

Eddi

Christian Agnostic
Premium Member
This man is not a 6 day recent creationist. While I do not agree with is no time theory, the first 14:34 of the video uses the JWST discoveries to refute the Big Bang.

There has been abundant evidence that have refuted the Big Bang, abiogenesis, evolution and billions of years for many decades now.

Oh the great irony.
Galileo used an improved telescope to prove the establishment religious dogma back then false.

RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP evolution.
RIP uniformitarianism.
RIP abiogenesis.

Looking back to supposedly about 300 million years after the Big Bang, not only are there no pop 3 stars (refutes the Big Bang) but the stars show a chemical signature of being billions of years old (also refutes the Big Bang).
There are also no galaxy collisions nor evidence of damage from galaxy collisions (also refutes the Big Bang).
And there is more yet.

That was quite a rant, quite a display of wilful ignorance, just a tirade of empty assertions and nonsense

Business as usual then!

I don't know what your problem with The Big Bang theory is

I believe in God, and that is my explanation for The Big Bang, causing The Big Bang is one of the ways in which I define God

You seem overly attached to primative creation myths made up when people didn't know any better

You need to rid yourself of the unfortunate delusion that you represent believers and faith

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't believe that the Bible is full of myths or errors. I believe it is inspired of God and filled with wonderful things. I don't believe that Moses never existed, I don't believe the Jews were never slaves in Egypt. I know what God did for me. I hope you have a real good day or night or day and night. Bye for now. So God takes a day off you think every week, is that right?
Why?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
That is why I said you do not understand scripture or the gospel of Christ.
It is a precept that God will not use His miraculous power if there is no faith.

Read Isa 28:9-13 and maybe you will see what it actually says.
Note the phrases "precept must be upon precept" and "here a little there a little" .
Why do you think it has to be in Judges 1?

OK, find *any* place in the Bible that says this particular failure was the result of a lack of faith. Not glittering generalities: that this specific case of failure is not 'because of iron chariots' (as the text clearly says), but because of a lack of faith.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

According to your myth? Satan.
Completely false. It is a very common viewpoint among religious fundamentalists, but the evidence supports evolution soundly.
Yes, LeMaitre was *one* scientist involved in the formulation of the Big bang model. He was not the only one.
Oh the great irony.
JWST is clarifying our ideas about how early galaxies formed. But its data fully supports the LCDM model.
RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
All false. See links above.
Not circular. We date rocks using radioactive isotopes. Then we use fossils that occur only in certain layers to date places where those isotopes are not found.
RIP evolution.
RIP uniformitarianism.
RIP abiogenesis.
None of those are even sick, let alone dying.
And there is more yet.

Nope. it 'refutes' our ideas about how early galaxies formed. But that was, as you say, hundreds of millions of years after the BB. It certainly does NOT refute an expanding universe, that the universe is billions of years old, that red shifts measure distance, or any of the stuff your sources are misleading you about.

SavedByTheLord

According to your myth? Satan.

Completely false. It is a very common viewpoint among religious fundamentalists, but the evidence supports evolution soundly.

Yes, LeMaitre was *one* scientist involved in the formulation of the Big bang model. He was not the only one.

JWST is clarifying our ideas about how early galaxies formed. But its data fully supports the LCDM model.

All false. See links above.

Not circular. We date rocks using radioactive isotopes. Then we use fossils that occur only in certain layers to date places where those isotopes are not found.

None of those are even sick, let alone dying.

Nope. it 'refutes' our ideas about how early galaxies formed. But that was, as you say, hundreds of millions of years after the BB. It certainly does NOT refute an expanding universe, that the universe is billions of years old, that red shifts measure distance, or any of the stuff your sources are misleading you about.
But no addressing the contradictions.
They remain .

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
But no addressing the contradictions.
They remain .

Actually, it pointed out that the claimed contradictions are actually misquotes and misunderstandings.

There are things we don't understand about galaxy formation. That is why we sent up the JWST in the first place. It would be a *major* disappointment if it didn't gives any surprises. It should also help to resolve the questions it raises.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
God created during the 6 creative days and God rested from any further creating on the 7th day.
We are to 'rest' from our personal works and continue the work Jesus started at Luke 4:43 and told us to do - Matt. 24:14; Acts 1:8
Rest from literal work but keep on going with spiritual work as Jesus did.

Ancient Tribal religious beliefs have nothing to do with the cosmology of ~13.5 billion year old universe.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I don't think I blamed the ToE for death. But according to the theory, death is inevitable, isn't it?
Objectively physical death is inevitable regardless. What happens after that is objectively unknown except our remains and that of all life returns to the earth.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Hi. I've been reading more about these things in a book written by Stephen Hawking along with another scientist and it's quite interesting although I do not understand in depth many of the terminologies and the way they use them, even though it seems to be written for the layman. I wonder if you feel you have the time and ability to answer some questions I have about what is said in the book.
I would be prepared to answer those questions I feel I have the understanding to say something meaningful.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Ancient Tribal religious beliefs have nothing to do with the cosmology of ~13.5 billion year old universe.
But the Bible does Not say six 24-hr. days. ALL of the 6 creative days are summed up by the word 'day' at Genesis 2:4
Each creative days could be of the same or of differing lengths of time.
CMBR is considered as accurate because of the accuracy of microwaves dating 13.5 billion years.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Objectively physical death is inevitable regardless. What happens after that is objectively unknown except our remains and that of all life returns to the earth.
Adam came from the Earth. Adam returned to the Earth. No post-mortem penalty for Adam. No double jeopardy for Adam.
So, what is needed is being resurrected restored back to life on Earth.
ALL the resurrections Jesus performed were happy-and-healthy physical resurrections.
Jesus was showing us a sample preview on a small physical resurrection scale of what Jesus will be doing a grand-international scale during his coming 1,000 year reign over Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
But the Bible does Not say six 24-hr. days. ALL of the 6 creative days are summed up by the word 'day' at Genesis 2:4
Each creative days could be of the same or of differing lengths of time.
CMBR is considered as accurate because of the accuracy of microwaves dating 13.5 billion years.
I believe the Bible states 6 literal days. Yes various interpretations over the millennia try to jerry rig the scripture to fit latter day interpretations, but the knowledge of the time translates literal. Actually nothing about the order of what was Created and two separate Creation synario cannot be jerry rigged to fit contemporary science. It is best to accept what most of stories of the Pentateuch is mythology.

I do not believe the Pentateuch can be manipulated to fit contemporary science, which was totally lacking at the time it was compiled. The interpretation should fit the knowledge and culture of the time, it does not include the concept of billions of years.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Adam came from the Earth. Adam returned to the Earth. No post-mortem penalty for Adam. No double jeopardy for Adam.
So, what is needed is being resurrected restored back to life on Earth.
ALL the resurrections Jesus performed were happy-and-healthy physical resurrections.
Jesus was showing us a sample preview on a small physical resurrection scale of what Jesus will be doing a grand-international scale during his coming 1,000 year reign over Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26
All of the above is based ;Resurrection Theology where the chosen out of trillions are physically Resurrected with the Return of Christ, I can accept this as one of many different beliefs concerning the return of Christ, but beyond that it has no more vale than any of the over version that support the supernatiural waiting for the return.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I would be prepared to answer those questions I feel I have the understanding to say something meaningful.
Ok much appreciated. Right at the beginning I found some expressions I would need to know before I really comprehend it, I'll get back to you, thanks!

SavedByTheLord

Actually, it pointed out that the claimed contradictions are actually misquotes and misunderstandings.

There are things we don't understand about galaxy formation. That is why we sent up the JWST in the first place. It would be a *major* disappointment if it didn't gives any surprises. It should also help to resolve the questions it raises.
It means the data and there is lots of it absolutely refute the current Big Bang model.
Here is somethings you can address.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Please document how any new gene came into being.
And give real details, codes through 20 generations with sexual reproduction.
Why would I spend energy to first explain to you why your question is ignorant and then correct your question to something that makes sense and give you an example of that only to have you dismiss everything with but a handwave without addressing any point whatsoever, only to then repeat your air-guitar solo saying "you just proved the bible correct again"?

Their is however one thing I would have to complement you on.

You probably are the very best, the GOAT if you will, pigeon chess player I have ever conversed with.