• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The biblical "spirit" means thoughts ( information ).

shawn001

"It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand."
Mark Twain

thevoiceofgod

So are you Jesus then? Or God? Please tell me when judgement day is coming as I'm trying to plan my retirement.

I already wrote in this forum that I was created as the voice of our Creator so how could I be the Creator? But the words that He has me write and speak come directly from His mind. If He wanted you or I to know the day the earth begins to shake violently, then you and I would be informed by Him on what day that would start happening. Since I don't know, then you won't get to know that particular day, either.

thevoiceofgod

Ya um we kind of figured those things out. They are called earthquakes and quite natural.

No scientist knows that the whole earth is going to shake violently and wobble until the crust is totally cracked up and hot molten lava pours out from deep inside the earth to melt the crust and everything on it.

No one on this planet knows that each created man will be reborn in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth ) with two bodies. One body will be male and the other body will be female. Together, they will experience many new illusions for eternity without knowing what death means.

Each created man, both male and female, will take on different kinds of bodies in their individual dreams such as bodies that look like birds, cyborgs, cartoon-like images, etc. This will make life much less boring.

We will never experience pestilence, accidents, decay, destruction, wars, or death in Paradise. We will never record history or build anything with our hands. This means no storyline will be noticed by any of God's people in the next age except for our own individual memorized stories that we will share with each other with the one language that we will all learn.

Our one language will be spoken in a very high frequency that will carry much more information in a short period of time than the way we communicate in our spoken words today.