• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The biblical "spirit" means thoughts ( information ).

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Is that all you know how to say? Does stupid make you say things like that? Kinda dumb to get into a Scaredy Cat/Stupid as a box of rocks name calling game. Can't you do better that that?

thevoiceofgod

Is that all you know how to say? Does stupid make you say things like that? Kinda dumb to get into a Scaredy Cat/Stupid as a box of rocks name calling game. Can't you do better that that?

Fear is the reason that most people remain closed-minded to new information. Are you open-minded enough to go into the future with me?

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Fear is the reason that most people remain closed-minded to new information. Are you open-minded enough to go into the future with me?
With you? Not a chance, your world view is far too limited to keep the conversation rational and interesting, you see, you provide no new information, I've heard the same stuff from many, many like you, many many times before. Thanks, but no thanks. I rather doubt that you know what real fear is. Ever been lost at sea? Ever had a shark try to eat you and have to defend yourself by hand? When you have had similar experiences write me about it. Until then remember, I have nothing to fear but fear itself ... but you impress me as a very frightened individual, sorely lacking in "the right stuff" to participate in any expedition I go on. You'd be a danger to the entire team.

thevoiceofgod

Uhm...

the never of the voice
lions tamed
you can't stop children
from feeding adults

I have a question for you.
What does it mean to a man that his inheritance is desolate?

It simply means that we won't remember living in this first age when we awaken in our new bodies in Paradise.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes. 17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind. 18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. 19:I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

thevoiceofgod

With you? Not a chance, your world view is far too limited to keep the conversation rational and interesting, you see, you provide no new information, I've heard the same stuff from many, many like you, many many times before. Thanks, but no thanks. I rather doubt that you know what real fear is. Ever been lost at sea? Ever had a shark try to eat you and have to defend yourself by hand? When you have had similar experiences write me about it. Until then remember, I have nothing to fear but fear itself ... but you impress me as a very frightened individual, sorely lacking in "the right stuff" to participate in any expedition I go on. You'd be a danger to the entire team.

I'm only a danger to those who don't know me.

outhouse

Atheistically
My mythology is more dangerous then yours, Nuh uh. No it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't! yes it is. Blah blah blah blah

Childish much?