• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible is not the word of God.

Domenic

It is claimed religious leaders made the Bible from the scrolls...it that were true, the Bible would match the scrolls word for word. They do not. There are many different Christian religions, each has it's own Bible which they claim is a copy of the scrolls. Yet each different Christian religion says of other religions, "Their Bibles are not correct." Also, there are many scrolls which were left out of the Bible? One is the five books of Enoch. Those who claim they took only the scrolls they could prove out, left the five books of Enoch out as not being from God...yet in the Bible Enoch is in the places, which say Enoch was a man of God, and God loved Enoch. It even goes as far as saying, "God loved Enoch so much, that when Enoch was near deat, God did not let him die, but took him into heaven...Well if God loved Enoch that much, don't it seem his five books could be trusted? Here is what those five books are about...Everything that happened before the Great Flood...and he names names. I read it. I have a copy of those five books in English...they are on the net free.
The scrolls are the written word of God...the Bible is not the written word of God...it is the word of man...with books, pages, words left out, or changed...
Example: The first book of the Bible is Genesis. Genesis is written in Hebrew...all but one word which is written in Greek. This word can be found in Genesis 3:15 In the Bible, God is talking to Satan about what he did with his seed. In the scrolls, God is talking to Satan about what he did with his SPERMA (the Greek word.) The Greek word sperma is where we get the English word sperm. The reason the Greek word SPERMA is used, it gives a clear meaning of what is being talked about. Sperma also in Greek means, OFFSPRING. This leads the reader to Genesis five. All the first born in the Bible are named, be they good, or bad people. Cain, the first child of Eve, is not listed as Adams first born...matter of fact, Cain is not listed as Adams son? Third point: All the treein in the Bible are symbolic trees...who said the two trees in the Garden were real trees? The story of eating a fruit is nothing more than a fairy tale...a lie.
If God is talking to Satan about what he did with his SPERMA...he is talking about Satan having sex! Cain is the first born, but not listed as a child of Adam.
Say you have five children. One does something very bad. Are you going to punish all five children for what one did? Of course not. Than why would God punish the whole human family for what Adam, and Eve did? he does not. God warned them, "If they take from that tree(symbolic tree) they would die. Well they did take from that symbolic tree, but they did not die from doing that...they died at a judgment from God after they did the deed.
This is why the human family dies. Cain was not 100% human seed. Humans were the only creatures on earth that were designed to never die. The mixing of human seed with non-human seed(Satan) screwed the human DNA up...it was passed by birth from one human to the next...until the whole human family has screwed up DNA.
In steps Jesus: If God were to ask you, the reader of this post, "I want you to go to earth, and die, and be dead for three days, and then I'll bring you back to life." Sure, why not. Being dead for three day is nothing knowing God will bring you back to life? I wondered about this three day thing for many years. I asked religious leaders...They all gave the same reply, "Jesus died for our sins." And I always gave the same reply.."Well, if Jesus died for our sins, why do we have to keep asking God to forgive us every time we sin?"
I knew there had to be more to the story? This three day thing kept jumping up in my face? Why three days? why not one day? why not one hour? When I can't reason something out, I go to God..."If this is not one of you secret things, can you tell me what the hell is going on?" I tell you the truth...with in 24 hours it came to me. "What happens to a mans seed when he dies?" medical fact...It takes up to three days for a mans seed to die after the man dies!" The sacrifice was not Jesus being dead for three days...it was to let a perfect unborn human race die for this one. Religions do not teach the scrolls. matter of fact, they don't even teach the Bible that does not match the scrolls...all religions are false. Anyone with any brains can see they are just a money business. They turn people away from God...religions are a tool of Satan. How often have you hear, "Religions are full of it." it;s true...they are bold face liars. You want truth? Read the scrolls...even the ones they left out.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It is the ancient manuscripts which support Bible canon.
The apocryphal books exclude themselves being out of harmony with the ' 66' books of the Bible.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It is claimed religious leaders made the Bible from the scrolls...it that were true, the Bible would match the scrolls word for word. They do not. There are many different Christian religions, each has it's own Bible which they claim is a copy of the scrolls. Yet each different Christian religion says of other religions, "Their Bibles are not correct." Also, there are many scrolls which were left out of the Bible? One is the five books of Enoch. Those who claim they took only the scrolls they could prove out, left the five books of Enoch out as not being from God...yet in the Bible Enoch is in the places, which say Enoch was a man of God, and God loved Enoch. It even goes as far as saying, "God loved Enoch so much, that when Enoch was near deat, God did not let him die, but took him into heaven...Well if God loved Enoch that much, don't it seem his five books could be trusted? Here is what those five books are about...Everything that happened before the Great Flood...and he names names. I read it. I have a copy of those five books in English...they are on the net free.
The scrolls are the written word of God...the Bible is not the written word of God...it is the word of man...with books, pages, words left out, or changed...
Example: The first book of the Bible is Genesis. Genesis is written in Hebrew...all but one word which is written in Greek. This word can be found in Genesis 3:15 In the Bible, God is talking to Satan about what he did with his seed. In the scrolls, God is talking to Satan about what he did with his SPERMA (the Greek word.) The Greek word sperma is where we get the English word sperm. The reason the Greek word SPERMA is used, it gives a clear meaning of what is being talked about. Sperma also in Greek means, OFFSPRING. This leads the reader to Genesis five. All the first born in the Bible are named, be they good, or bad people. Cain, the first child of Eve, is not listed as Adams first born...matter of fact, Cain is not listed as Adams son? Third point: All the treein in the Bible are symbolic trees...who said the two trees in the Garden were real trees? The story of eating a fruit is nothing more than a fairy tale...a lie.
If God is talking to Satan about what he did with his SPERMA...he is talking about Satan having sex! Cain is the first born, but not listed as a child of Adam.
Say you have five children. One does something very bad. Are you going to punish all five children for what one did? Of course not. Than why would God punish the whole human family for what Adam, and Eve did? he does not. God warned them, "If they take from that tree(symbolic tree) they would die. Well they did take from that symbolic tree, but they did not die from doing that...they died at a judgment from God after they did the deed.
This is why the human family dies. Cain was not 100% human seed. Humans were the only creatures on earth that were designed to never die. The mixing of human seed with non-human seed(Satan) screwed the human DNA up...it was passed by birth from one human to the next...until the whole human family has screwed up DNA.
In steps Jesus: If God were to ask you, the reader of this post, "I want you to go to earth, and die, and be dead for three days, and then I'll bring you back to life." Sure, why not. Being dead for three day is nothing knowing God will bring you back to life? I wondered about this three day thing for many years. I asked religious leaders...They all gave the same reply, "Jesus died for our sins." And I always gave the same reply.."Well, if Jesus died for our sins, why do we have to keep asking God to forgive us every time we sin?"
I knew there had to be more to the story? This three day thing kept jumping up in my face? Why three days? why not one day? why not one hour? When I can't reason something out, I go to God..."If this is not one of you secret things, can you tell me what the hell is going on?" I tell you the truth...with in 24 hours it came to me. "What happens to a mans seed when he dies?" medical fact...It takes up to three days for a mans seed to die after the man dies!" The sacrifice was not Jesus being dead for three days...it was to let a perfect unborn human race die for this one. Religions do not teach the scrolls. matter of fact, they don't even teach the Bible that does not match the scrolls...all religions are false. Anyone with any brains can see they are just a money business. They turn people away from God...religions are a tool of Satan. How often have you hear, "Religions are full of it." it;s true...they are bold face liars. You want truth? Read the scrolls...even the ones they left out.

Im not understanding.

The God of the Bible is odviously who the Bible is about. He isnt the author and, like a bibliography, he is at the same time. The Bible is God's "message" to His people.

The message this God chose to use was a person, his son, with whom he calls "the Word"/message.

So if the Bible is not Jesus of the Bible, what is the Bible about then? If it had nothing to do with God's "written" Message/the Bible, then who was it for?

There isnt anything spiritual about jt. How is the Bible Not God's Message to His people?

(Youd have to translate the OP to help me understand how you got to your conclusion)

Domenic

The scrolls are Gods written word. The Bible is claimed to be a copy of Gods written word. If it was a copy it would match the scrolls...true much of it does, but much has been left out, and many words have been changed. Take note from religion to religion, the bibles are not the same. Is there a difference between a Jehovah's Wittiness bible, and the King James? yes there is. Is there a difference between the King James and the scrolls? yes there is. Anyone of us could write a bible like this one, or that one, and make a few changes, and yes we could say, "This is the word of God." Would it be? No. Gods written word is the scrolls. The King James says, Jesus is God. The JW bible says, Jesus is a God...one letter changes who, and what Jesus is. One of these has to be wrong...and if it is wrong, it can not be Gods word. Both claim they were taken from the scrolls. If true why do they not both say the same thing? I have found errors in all bible.
When the Dead Sea scrolls were found, the first they translated was genesis. There was much joy because the dead sea scrolls are older than the scrolls the Bible was taken from...the one major change that was published at the time of that translation was what is numbered in the bible as, Genesis 4. In the Bible it reads, (Eve speaking) "I have gotten a man from the Lord." Different than the scrolls which read, "I have gotten a man from the angel of the Lord, Sammual."
The scrolls are inspired by God. God never told man, "I want you to put the scrolls into a book form, and leave most of the scrolls out." It can be proven all religions are false...so why take a book compiled by false religions that do not match the scrolls as Gods word?
You believe religions are not false? Reason on this: God created man to be the caretaker of the earth. Does Gods plans every fail? No they do not. So why do religions teach, "If you are good, you will go to heaven when you die, and if you are bad, to a Hell of fire." But let us assume those lies are true. Good people go to heaven when they die, and bad to a Hell of fire.
When Jesus returns he is to raise up the dead from the grave. If all the dead are in heaven, or Hell, who will he raise up? This is not rocket stuff. God is very clear in what is written. The scriptures explain the condition of the dead." Asleep in the grave...asleep in the grave awaiting the resurrection...asleep in the grave, their thoughts do parish." The dead are not in heaven, or a hell of fire. Any religions that teaches the dead go to heaven, or hell, are telling a bold face lie...why would anyone follow a book these false religious leaders say the copied from the scrolls?
I believe in God the Father, his son, our Lord Jesus, and Gods written word in the scrolls. God says, "Do not believe every inspired word, but test it to see if it came from God." That is a command we are to follow.