• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible is gay

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God distroy sodam and gamora. That is prof God don't like people who are gay
How do you know that happened?

the people at Sodom and Gomorrah were very inhospitable and there were apparently lots of rapists there.

It can be argued that God was destroying those cities for their inhospitality.

Also,
Keep in mind that Jeffrey Dahmer was homosexual but he killed homosexuals.

just because God allegedly killed some gays doesn't mean that God himself was not gay.

Also, I don't even know if Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't a work of fiction or a fairytale.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A bear killing 42 children for making fun of a "bald head".
I consider that to be one of the most alarming and frightening stories in the Bible. A prophet of Jehovah having such thin skin that being called baldy provokes him to send Jehovah's wrath upon them, and Jehovah responds by sending in bears to maul them to death? That sounds like something Stalin or Kim Jong Un would do, not a being who is described is loving, merciful, and benevolent.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
God gave them a chance to change but they did not that is why it was distroy
And lets not forget Lot offered his daughters for gang raping, and this same man who made such a villainous, vile, vicious, diabolical and heinous offer is considered "righteous" in the Bible. My friends who would literally kill someone to protect their children are more righteous than a depraved degenerate who would callously and coldly throw his daughters to danger and emotionally scar them.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
And lets not forget Lot offered his daughters for gang raping, and this same man who made such a villainous, vile, vicious, diabolical and heinous offer is considered "righteous" in the Bible.
Then, they got drunk and screwed.
Producing babies.

Lot was sooo righteous! No wonder God saved him and turned his wife into a pillar of salt.
Tom

InChrist

Free4ever
The big letters were not capitalized.

Yes, you are right, the letters were BIG, but not capitalized. My mistake.

can you show me where the Bible says that the Bible is the only or final Authority?

You can't! That's what I thought!

in Acts chapter 15 The Apostles chose to do what went against the scriptures of the time.

The Bible claims to be the word of God, that makes it the final Authority.

The apostles chose to go against the tradition of men, but they did not go against Jesus/God.