• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible is gay

onlytruth

there are natural gender traits present in the sexes which are noticeable both physically and mentally. all souls are seen without gender in the eyes of god ,but how one uses free will over your body and mind while observing and putting to practice gender responsibilities they have assigned that go along with what ever shell you find yourself in. if the desire is to please them ,then do the best you can man or women.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So is your problem that you don't like homosexuals, which is a false belief, or is it that God gives multiple indicators that the Christ child will be a MALE?
I have neither problem with either.

I just think God should have had some women write his book and chosen women to work the Miracles that the prophets work, are chosen women to be apostles.

onlytruth

they do have many women with stories in his books,Sarah,Miriam sister to Moses, Ruth, Deborah the prophet, Ester ,Mary vessel for god, evangelists in the years of the early church like Mary of Magdalene. many women were the head of home churches in the early years. joel 2:28 your sons and daughter will prophesy.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I have neither problem with either.

I just think God should have had some women write his book and chosen women to work the Miracles that the prophets work, are chosen women to be apostles.

Do you know much about the cultural/historical context of the ANE? Jesus told people "let's focus on children" and appeared FIRST after His resurrection to two women; Paul told men to "go to City X and do whatever the women leaders there tell you..." etc., etc.

Jesus and BOTH testaments are SO far forward that even by today's standards, they look progressive toward women. Your attempts to count allocations are definitely missing the forest for the trees.