• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible and aliens

ladybug77

Do these 12 dimensions of consciousness, or these ideas in general, tie in to / with sacred geometry? They sound familiar and I was into sacred geometry for a while (I still love it, I just don't think SG as a religious view works).

Can you give some links you recommend? I find these concepts far more interesting that the banal concepts discussed over and over with the average person.

Yes...but i dug deep to find it. I will link some momentarily...but i will need to find my sources. In general...hinduism is the oldest known and documented religion...with that said...hinduism also states a belief that no religion is the only way to salvation above all others, but that all geniune paths are facets of God's light, deserving tolerance and understanding. It doesnt matter what belief you believe all the sudden...its suddenly ok to seek out truth...so thats cool! And no, im not hindu. Lol. But i did learn from it....they have mantras. Or chants...envolving sounds of extended vowels...and in a group of people reciting these chants, or mantras, would cause an enlightment state....it was scientifically causing the area surrounding them...to vibrate at a higher or lower frequency. Oddly enough...the ancient pyramids constantly megnetically vibrate at a 6.8 hrz. (Which is scientifically proven to be in the range of frequency of the healthy human brain.) All ancient holy lands...are set precisely on a natural higher frequency, or 'grid line' on the earth. They where trying to raise there frequency...to get to a higher level of conscienceness. Sacred geometry undoubtedly ties into this concept. Infact...pi...is a fractal. Used time and time again...because thats what we are...fractals. a pattern within chaos. This is just some general understanding...and i thought id get your brain turning. Lol. I will try to link some sites with credibility...until then...search around...when the truth is there...it usually stands out. Its playing connect the dots...

ladybug77

I gave you the Hebrew translation of "those who came from the sky"

Yes, that is what "tetragrammaton" means in Greek.

Try: 'all knowing' instead of 'those who came from the sky'. I have no knowledge on this "tetragrammaton"...but i will expand.

nazz

Doubting Thomas
Try: 'all knowing' instead of 'those who came from the sky'.

In Hebrew that is rendered thus: כל הידיעה

Still no match

I have no knowledge on this "tetragrammaton"...but i will expand.
It's the Greek term for the Hebrew: יהוה
the divine name

I suggest reading the link I posted.

nazz

Doubting Thomas
It occurred to me robocop may have meant "elohim" and not "YHVH". In which case the letters for elohim...

אֱלֹהִ֔ים

...do in fact match up with the first three letters and last letter of "those who come from the sky":

אלה שבאים מהשמים

ladybug77

The tetragrammation cant even verbally be spoken with confidence...we cant expect it to be translated with confidence either. It just is. Thats the point. It means: 'to be' its the 'i am'. THE God. (Assuming there is one that created it all) is not an alien. THE God...would have created these 'aliens'...fallen angels anybody?? We are aliens...if we went to another planet...galaxys away...WE would be the aliens.

ladybug77

And those hebrew symbols i think were on the spacecraft that crashed in area 51...if you can get your hands on it...

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Fair enough.

Yes I know I am behind on the conversation.

Of course, there is one Universe and one true History, tangled by "time-travel" and "time-sharing" as it may be (not straight historically or actually). Myths are real consequences even if they are fake on many levels.

If you have some knowledge in aliens, it is already part of your mind's discovery and so you must choose what to do about it.

You can always try to prove or disprove aliens, but there may be real consequences whether or not they exist (if not you would have wasted your time mostly). (if so, we can think of many things we can do, like I've mentioned, and convince people to do them.) (Even if you don't think aliens exist, we may benefit from trying to teach each other).

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
just look up "those who came from the sky" in Google translate. I get

אלה שבאו מהשמיים

, which starts with "Eloh" and ends in "im". Now you know!

Let's turn it around. Maybe "aliens" are gods?
It is true that intelligence had been seeded by several different races of extraterrestrial beings a very long time ago - thus, the reason for several different races on the planet. This is the reason that there was a sudden leap of development as evidenced in homosapiens. This was done to create races that could steward this planet. Aliens are not gods. They are physical beings but with more advanced technology which enabled them to travel at multiple times the luminal speed long before the human race ever existed. Some practice spirituality and others do not. Yet, there is permanent part within all sentient beings that is created by God, the Holy Spirit, which cannot be created, manipulated, or altered by anyone, but remains only as a potential to be discovered and cultivated. This discovery may take a very long time for some.

The Extraterrestrial Intervention that has been occurring in the world globally in the past few decades, however, is not of the same ET races that had seeded intelligence on the planet. The ETs of the ET Intervention have been creating human-alien hybrids for an entirely different purpose - to serve them in conquering the world covertly.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
It is true that intelligence had been seeded by several different races of extraterrestrial beings a very long time ago - thus, the reason for several different races on the planet.

You can see in the Bible various places where other ET.s might intervene. Besides posts #13,14, and 16 there is plants being poisoned to alter our dna and many others. I would hate having to fight with another group of people, especially if rival ET forces were pulling out the stops fighting against each other. Please keep in mind there may be one group of aliens that created all the races.

This is the reason that there was a sudden leap of development as evidenced in homosapiens. This was done to create races that could steward this planet. Aliens are not gods. They are physical beings but with more advanced technology which enabled them to travel at multiple times the luminal speed long before the human race ever existed.

Yes, see Gen 3:24 in post #16 at the end again.

Some practice spirituality and others do not. Yet, there is permanent part within all sentient beings that is created by God, the Holy Spirit, which cannot be created, manipulated, or altered by anyone, but remains only as a potential to be discovered and cultivated. This discovery may take a very long time for some.

Like being unable to positively identify new alien races, we cannot identify truth in our minds. That is because no matter how convinced we are, it could be a hoax thought implanted by aliens. May I suggest that in Gen 1:2, the "Spirit of G-d" is rather an alien spaceship (which can mess with our minds), since humans weren't even there to feel its impressions. Try Ezekiel 1:4-26 too. Eze 43:2 is about the "Glory of G-d" being a jumbo alien spaceship.

The Extraterrestrial Intervention that has been occurring in the world globally in the past few decades, however, is not of the same ET races that had seeded intelligence on the planet. The ETs of the ET Intervention have been creating human-alien hybrids for an entirely different purpose - to serve them in conquering the world covertly.

Unfortunately I see neither evidence from the BIble of this happening now over another time nor a means to tell whether it was happening or not. Yet, the BIble is a sound playbook for those of us who believe this, since life and death are two topics so important they are swarming in Bible verses. Following what our creators did is wise in approaching alternate E.T.s.

Last edited:
I would hate having to fight with another group of people, especially if rival ET forces were pulling out the stops fighting against each other.
I'm not sure what you mean by the first statement.

Like being unable to positively identify new alien races, we cannot identify truth in our minds.
On the contrary, if you could still your surface mind, you would be able to discern truth, for there is deeper intelligence beneath your surface mind.

Unfortunately I see neither evidence from the BIble of this happening now over another time nor a means to tell whether it was happening or not. Yet, the BIble is a sound playbook for those of us who believe this, since life and death are two topics so important they are swarming in Bible verses.
The bible was written such a long time ago and it has been changed so much...so much so that we cannot tell what the original words spoken might have been. The ET Intervention that has been occurring in the world globally for the past few decades certainly could not be included in the bible, could it?

Following what our creators did is wise in approaching alternate E.T.s.
If you are referring to the ETs that had seeded intelligence on the planet a very long time ago, I wouldn't call them "our creators." Even human beings with limited knowledge in science and technology can now apply genetic engineering to "create" other organisms, but surely they are the Creator. They are simply able to modify existing organisms through trial and error.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I'm not sure what you mean by the first statement.

I mean, if there was a rival alien race trying to take over our planet, and they had human servants too, we could be in one hell of a fight as they used their advanced technology to try to squeeze every last bit of insanity, agony, and pain out of us.

I don't want to argue the rest of your comments.

I mean, if there was a rival alien race trying to take over our planet, and they had human servants too, we could be in one hell of a fight as they used their advanced technology to try to squeeze every last bit of insanity, agony, and pain out of us.
There are several collectives each consisting of several extraterrestrial races that are here each with the goal of gaining the control of the world. They are not at war with each other but they are competing with each other for that control. Because our world is so rich in biological resources that are much sought-after in the universe, these collectives are very focused on achieving their goal here.

One of the tactics these ETs use is persuading people that they are our space brothers, our ancestors, or friends from beyond our world.... All of these are deceptions that they are employing to gain human allegiance.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Dear ladybug77; I see lots of vibrations and frequencies for awhile in the Bible, but then again, where are they say, as far back as Elijah?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
If aliens could have evolved somewhere and then spread out all over galaxies and super clusters we would be a lot more likely to exist on a random planet then if we were simply created on one planet and hadn't spread out yet.