• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible and aliens

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Dear Persian puzzle,

After some thought I realize that the general question of "Is there a G-d?" is a lot more complicated then "Is there a matrix with outsiders?"

We cannot be inside of the matrix if there were outsiders because then we would be temporary information which is not conscious.

We cannot be outside the matrix because any simulated environment would have been created in the reality of the Universe instead of magically in a computer.

My post on Genesis 1:26 that I made today and the one or two following it explains how a matrix can really work out in reality.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
dear persian puzzle,

It can be hard to clarify when I can't share all my information or make long posts. But this might clarify some things:

robots subduing humans and then somehow the humans break free and then the humans go back and forth between varying levels of being subdued until they beat the robots makes some sense.

A white rabbit, a red pill, and a machine coming out of a belly button in the early first movie make no sense, for why should the creators of the "matrix" allow them?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
ben d,

just as a human has a brain and their cells have a sort of brain, so too a galaxy for instance might have several brains.
robocop...absolutely...and also would have the equivalent of an integrated consciousness. As it is said in biblical writings...the body is the temple of divine being, then solar systems, stellar constellations and spherical nebula within galaxies, galaxies, galactic clusters, etc, are all 'temples' or centers of awareness of absolute God.

Fwiw, the quantum vacuum, aka dark energy, zero point energy, prana, chi, aether, spirit, etc., consists of a vibrational continuum from the infinitesimal to the infinite, and are omnipresent throughout the universe....when we meditate and still our personal mind's chattering...our mind becomes atuned to the next level. The synapse firings of the brain deal with personal/ego mind priorities, however in the axons of the neurons deal with the dark energy at micro levels and is always processing cosmic influence from non-local planetary to universal sources (research on the general principle of this phenomenon comes from Dr. Stuart Hammeroff and Sir roger Penrose). Higher beings from all over can and are influencing/communicating with sensitive people/beings from all over all of the time.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
yes, we are very aware of this!:yes:

However, since as you said there are the infinitesimal and infinite, there could be no God since God couldn't communicate between them. I have worked this out in quite a lot of detail.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
yes, we are very aware of this!:yes:

However, since as you said there are the infinitesimal and infinite, there could be no God since God couldn't communicate between them. I have worked this out in quite a lot of detail.
robocop... I said it was a continuum of vibrational wavelengths which means that there is a unity...not a duality. Iow, the apparent longer wavelengths are merely an summation of apparent smaller wavelengths and the smaller, merely a summation of even smaller ones....down to the infinitesimal. So infinity is made up of an infinity of infinitesimals....but it is all an undivided whole....so the spirit of God is omnipresent throughout infinity The underlying unity of the apparent (to the differentiating/dualistic mind) multiplicity of the universal existence is what the esoteric teachings of all religion attempt to convey....ironically this conveying has to be addressed to the dualistic mind, therefore dualistic language is essential to teach of the universal non-dualism.

Btw, another thing about the infinitesimal vibrations...the smaller the wavelength, the higher the energy content...it is said that there is enough energy in a cubic centimeter of empty space (devoid of matter particles) to keep a galaxy radiating light and energy at all wavelengths for a few hundred years.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Hold on... you are posting so fast and I can only use Internet in the community.

Let me address your last post some more please.

Just because we are aware of other brains, and even if we are communicating with them, doesn't mean that we know everywhere what they are thinking.

That is something the Bible can potentially help out with, and notice this thread is called The Bible and aliens, not just aliens.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Hold on... you are posting so fast and I can only use Internet in the community.

Let me address your last post some more please.

Just because we are aware of other brains, and even if we are communicating with them, doesn't mean that we know everywhere what they are thinking.

That is something the Bible can potentially help out with, and notice this thread is called The Bible and aliens, not just aliens.
Sorry robocop...I have covered a lot of 'territory'...this stuff is my life, I live and breathe it....I will slow down.

Yes that is true...most all of the communication is happening at a level below our perception..though we may be unconscious of it, it can still influence our normal consciousness....but not all and not equally. Let's just say that the higher evolved may not need to speak in words to those who are sensitive. And even the less evolved can emanate non verbal vibrations that convey information to those to whom it is directed.

Yes...I too am aware of the biblical relevance to this discussion...the concept of angels and archangels, etc., are just names for extra-terrestrial beings.

Sorry; I do not wish to address your unity/duality question. I feel I have explained it my way just now.

Ah ha....fine, we can leave the non-duality in the oneness where it resides....and discuss the aspects of its manifestation.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
ben d,

I was up last night yelling at myself for telling you to use the Bible when you had already used a verse. I'm sorry! Please give me a day to respond to your posts.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
ben d, You resisted my remark, you listen and you do this for life both intelligently and naturally; I think you might make a great Raelian. We are aware of a lot of evil though; you may not be ready. So happy stuff first: Raelians (not all though) practice sensual meditation which is very important - the first step is to recognize infinity. As far as I know, every group meditation involves visualizing the atoms in your body in some way coming together (so I guess disease can be meditation too), and visualizing making sense out of traveling through space by somehow leaving your body. my Raelian symbol here has a swastika to mean infinity in the large and small (the two triangles) and it is an infinite cycle. If you think of God as some part of the Universe like an integrated consciousness I'm going to say that's just fine and you are not wrong! more...

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Now some sad stuff: Bud due to infinities, this God cannot possibly care for us. There is no caring God. However, extra-terrestrials might care a lot, but only those in our spectrum. What do you think of the theroy of relativity? I think it is generally recognized by Raelians that the "Spirit of God" is a small UFO and the "Glory of God" is a jumbo UFO. Gen 1:2 and the "sound of rushing waters," and other quotations show this. Personally I think the Holy Ghost, from what it sounds like and simularities, is a UFO or group thereof that takes over a larger body. When Mary was found with child by the Holy GHost (Matt 1:18), it could mean the regular-sized E.T.s could predict and cause consciousnesses inside her to make her pregrant. That's what I think. I was intrigued by your body temple divine being quote, so I looked up "body, temple" in the BIble and found three verses: more...

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
John 2:21 - Jesus was willing to challenge all the minds throughout the Universe that he could approach. Or it could mean that he wanted to be a Holy Ghost to a larger being - this is speculation to me. 1 Corinthians 6:19 - This scripture confirmed my theory. Amos 8:3 - skip.

What did I miss? What do you think of the theory of relativity? Thank you for the cubic centimeter information, which I very recently was wanting to know myself.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
As far as I know, every group meditation involves visualizing the atoms in your body in some way coming together (so I guess disease can be meditation too), and visualizing making sense out of traveling through space by somehow leaving your body.
Thank you for your confidence in my potential to become a Raelian. However I am already on a mission that is nearing completion...I am older than you might have imagined. More on that but a question first...

In what form does the 'leaving the body take'? Iow...what is it that leaves the body and does it have a form and if so what?

Now I have an interesting story about my first encounter with a Raelian...I'm from the Gold Coast Australia, and back in 1996 at Easter, I had seen a spectacular ufo performance. Just after, a friend from Byron Bay south of here called me to say there was a international meet of Rael at Lennox Heads near Byron Bay at the time. As a consequence of the coincidence, I went there with my girl friend to see if we could meet up with a french man who was head of a Rael centre there at the time. The night before the meeting, my friend woke me up about midnight to tell me that a small oriental looking entity had been in our room and had deposited some papers on the end of the bed ...she was terrified and told him to go...and he had retrieved the papers and left....going straight through the wall.

So next day we meet with the Raelian and had a couple of hours of talk about things esoteric and we leave with a book and other material. Only later after reading the material did we come across a drawing showing a flying saucer with the small oriental looking entity supposedly representing the alien met by Rael.

Now I found the material not all that remarkable....for I had been a member of the Theosophical society and various UFO societies for years and had been into things esoteric since the 60s. However clearly this experience appears to involve the same extra-dimensional entity/ies that Rael encountered.
---------------------------
John 2:21 - Jesus was willing to challenge all the minds throughout the Universe that he could approach. Or it could mean that he wanted to be a Holy Ghost to a larger being - this is speculation to me. 1 Corinthians 6:19 - This scripture confirmed my theory. Amos 8:3 - skip.

What did I miss? What do you think of the theory of relativity? Thank you for the cubic centimeter information, which I very recently was wanting to know myself.
Yes, re John 2:21 and 1 Corinthians 6:19....our bodies are temples of the living God....ascension is all about leaving the body voluntarily, not involuntary as in normal death.
Re 1 Corinthians 6:16-19...in the true esoteric tantric tradition, it is understood that the union of male and female in the physical sense will not bring about ascension, however it is considered ok for the male and female to exercise sensuous arousal which is sublimated in order to experience union between the inner male and female energies (ida and pingala, shiva and shakti, yin and yang, etc.,) which is a prerequisite state for ascension.

The theory of relativity has some success with understanding the workings of the universe at the macro level, but it fails miserably when dealing with the micro..quantum level. Dark energy/zero point energy is not understood by present science but has been proven to exist from physical experiments. For me...the goal is to go beyond all conceptual understanding and realize THAT which is beyond mortal brain understanding. And it is clear to me that for one to leave the physical body...one's self awareness must be modulated onto the energy that is fluid at the dark energy level (spirit)l...ie...it can flow in and around so called particles of atoms...but there must be some appropriate spiritual vessel for it to move into as otherwise it would be torn apart by the incredible energies in the spiritual environment....and yes...they can be called heavenly ships...tabernacles...mansions even...my Father's house has many mansions John 14:2.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
dear ben d,

Let's try to be practical. A signal becomes more and more fuzzy and weak as it comes from further out of the normal specrum of input or output. This does not mean a being couldn't communicate. But if you look at the sub-transmitter level particles in the human brain, they must be organized if they are going to have much effect on the brain. I think living things can be mean to each other. I believe in relativity and not quantum mechanics. I think particles can communicate instead. The spread of size of particles might be important to know.

In the experiment where the photons form an interference pattern when they have two slits to go through, in a nutshell if they could leave behind a perfume other particles would line up so as not to get detected as being concious or unique. If there's no perfume in one direction that might indicate a wall, and then looking at the frequencies alongside that wall they could line up. Likewise when the wave collapses they could have communicated to each other what they would do.

What you said about my scriptures is not what I read, and as for couples their goal should be to create life scientifically not sexually, and sex is not requisite between man and woman because they might be gay or not interested.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I forgot to mention the goal about creating life scientically and not sexually is one for many raelians, and others do not need to avoid having children sexually.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
3 ways we've pictured leaving the body, for examples:

A small Universe right by our finger contains infinity of us, and if we're bored we can picture them going along with us or diverging.

A spiral tries to cover the human brain, and we feel united with other Raelians in the meditation because we've felt the same thing

A berry comes out of our forehead with our consciousness, and we can look at our consciousness looking at ourself below. This one caused me to diverge when they talked about the firmament; I felt that seeing myself below was still part of my own consciousness, and that anything we observe can be in or outside our consciousness.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
dear ben d,

Let's try to be practical. A signal becomes more and more fuzzy and weak as it comes from further out of the normal specrum of input or output. This does not mean a being couldn't communicate. But if you look at the sub-transmitter level particles in the human brain, they must be organized if they are going to have much effect on the brain. I think living things can be mean to each other. I believe in relativity and not quantum mechanics. I think particles can communicate instead. The spread of size of particles might be important to know.

In the experiment where the photons form an interference pattern when they have two slits to go through, in a nutshell if they could leave behind a perfume other particles would line up so as not to get detected as being concious or unique. If there's no perfume in one direction that might indicate a wall, and then looking at the frequencies alongside that wall they could line up. Likewise when the wave collapses they could have communicated to each other what they would do.

What you said about my scriptures is not what I read, and as for couples their goal should be to create life scientifically not sexually, and sex is not requisite between man and woman because they might be gay or not interested.
Dear friend robocop,

The doppler effect aka red shift that is meant to verify the theory of relativity is ambiguous...so while there is definitely a red shift when there is movement apart, that may not be the only reason that there is a red shift of light....a red shift may occur due to what is called 'tired' light...and there are other alternative theories. But there is consensus that the theory of relativity fails when it comes to gravity at the micro level...that's why all the research into dark energy...that's the cause of most of the gravitational force in the universe and science doesn't have a clue what dark energy is....so forget about relativity theory as something you can believe in....there is much more to it than that. The Cosmos is infinite...without a beginning or an end...it couldn't be any other way...only a finite mind in its arrogance wants the cosmos to be finite too so it can theorize endlessly about the abstracted aspects it imagines exists as separate things when all along it is an indivisible unity.

Communication at a cosmic distance doesn't necessarily require particles travelling anywhere...its a scientific fact that there are effects acting instantaneously over light year distances. And so far as you not believing in quantum mechanics...why then do you mention the photon two slit experiment..that is quantum mechanics...and the very experiment shows that particles are energy and energy are particles...particles are spherical standing waves of spirit...or call it dark energy, aether, zero point energy, quantum vacuum, higgs field, etc., ....it is omnipresent and fluid, and is a vibrational continuum.

Here is a interview with Dr Stuart Hammeroff on the way the cosmic background influences the neuron firing brain mechanism through quantum mechanics at the zero point energy/spirit level. That's why meditation is so powerful a religious practice...when the neuron firing are brought to a minimum, Divine consciousness is not obscured by the ego chattering mind and the inner and outer are united....

[youtube]erSd5xep30w[/youtube]

So far as your apparent advocacy of homosexuality...since this thread mentions the bible as context....here is Leviticus 20:13....

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, it is an abomination. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

I forgot to mention the goal about creating life scientically and not sexually is one for many raelians, and others do not need to avoid having children sexually.
Fine...but for those that ascend, they become androgenous....the synthesis of male and female...and do not marry or have children. They are like the Elohim....

Mark 12:25. For those who rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are they given in marriage, but are as the Angels in the heavens.

3 ways we've pictured leaving the body, for examples:

A small Universe right by our finger contains infinity of us, and if we're bored we can picture them going along with us or diverging.

A spiral tries to cover the human brain, and we feel united with other Raelians in the meditation because we've felt the same thing

A berry comes out of our forehead with our consciousness, and we can look at our consciousness looking at ourself below. This one caused me to diverge when they talked about the firmament; I felt that seeing myself below was still part of my own consciousness, and that anything we observe can be in or outside our consciousness.

Big problem with this....how can you leave the body when you are relying on three dimensional conceptualizations created by neuron firings in the body's brain?

One can't be fully functioning out of body if one is meditating on what is happening in the brain...there has to be a new spiritual equivalent of the mind which functions out of body...and btw, it does not function according to three dimensional space time reality...it operates in non local transcendent reality.

You really do need to go into these matters more deeply. This is the problem for all aspirants of all religions..not only the Raelian...the deeper mystery of life is not exposed easily..one has to lose one self in the depths of one's heart, mind, and soul to be ground over and remade as a new being...one that is ever free from the lure of incarnation as a mortal.

Luke 9:24 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for God's sake will have everlasting life.