• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible and aliens

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Never mind that. You already agreed we have no debate since when we were in the scientific forum I took "God, Jesus, the Holy Ghost, the holy spirit, Satan, Lucifer, the Devil, angels, and demons..." as physicaland nonmystical/supernatural beings and you viewed them more spiritually. We have no way to resolve that and agreed there was no debate. (The devil has no space craft however; the devil resides in hell to torture.)

Please just answer the question about the firmament.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I am excited because I came out with a much deeper understanding of philosophy of science than ever before, and wish to tell it after I flesh it out for about 2 months.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Well my theory turned out to be garbage, but it is more artistic than scientific, so here it is for your enjoyment:

Through the Kaleidoscope:

Could our brains be handicapped, for instance there being 100 dimensions and we can only sense 4? Could particles not exist when there is required an infinite series to establish whether they fit? Could there be a fractal that particles fly around and blink in and out of existence?

The Torah seems to be a document that required a very advanced computer to write. Could the earth have been nearly destroyed with the best surviving after? Like Jews with their Torah portions, could we all share a part of the knowledge?

A skeleton carbon-date is like a clock set next to it – what if they were set artificially?

After death, the particles in their stomachs and different levels of life in them could battle and take over and set the date accordingly.

All the animals could have been at the same time (if a meteor struck and created life why not?).

When you go to school you mostly know people in your own grade.

I saw a fish tank where just one fish kept going after another fish.

If the T-Rex was there at the same time as the Brontosaur, maybe if the T-Rex ate it its fossils would go towards the direction of what was in it,

Whereas if a T-Rex dies it just dies.

Bacteria could stay ancient since they are so autonomous.

Humans could corral the animals. – it would be an act of love.

Since humans have been advanced before (the Torah must have been an advanced computer), they could have nuked animals to give a date.

2015- have as much new science from this as possible

*This will make people who believe in G-d have to look further to see if he caused it by more advanced options.

*This will make evolutionists have another possibility to consider, enhancing their science as they are open to more possibilities.

*Both groups will consider aliens a little more.

What about intelligence in the cells? What about a super-animal, perhaps human directed?

A brontosaur could poison a T-Rex so it wouldn’t attack.

There might be a color system where some animals don't see each other so that they won't wipe them both selves off the earth.

Some animals go throughout time; they may date themselves randomly.

The next prophet could be a robot or even a biological human whose cells work to calculate for it.

Cells evolved to avoid contamination when attacked before reproduction.

Excretions getting into systems.

Anyway Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
No worries robocop. The details of this unification approach to QM and GR are not shown, and with the best minds of both sides on the case for many years failing to solve it, I doubt there can be a unification. GR has the vacuum at zero energy and QM has it at infinite energy......the mathematics is going to have to be magical to reconcile...

I think a new macro universe model is need to replace GR, based on micro universe QM, rather than trying to unify...

I remember someone on this board saying there is a lot of energy in every small piece of outer space, and ben d said this here. I can show that the energy in the vacuum is not infinite or even high, but I'm saving it. I just wanted to inform you of that.

I've matured and realized a lot of new things.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I remember someone on this board saying there is a lot of energy in every small piece of outer space, and ben d said this here. I can show that the energy in the vacuum is not infinite or even high, but I'm saving it. I just wanted to inform you of that.
You can't get any more leading edge science than military advanced research on zpe, the energy of the vacuum...

Here...read this excerpt from a patent application Dr Franklin Mead, a project manager for AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY on Advanced Space Propulsion Earth to Obit.....http://alnaspaceprogram.org/papers/advanced propulsion study.pdf

Patent attached below...

The invention relates generally to conversion of electromagnetic radiation energy to electrical energy, and, more particularly, to conversion of high frequency bandwidths of the spectrum of a type of radiation known as zero point electromagnetic radiation to electrical energy.

Because it exists in a vacuum, zero point radiation is homogeneous and isotropic as well as ubiquitous. In addition, since zero point radiation is also invariant with respect to Lorentz transformation, the zero point radiation spectrum has the characteristic that the intensity of the radiation at any frequency is proportional to the cube of that frequency. Consequently, the intensity of the radiation increases without limit as the frequency increases resulting in an infinite energy density for the radiation spectrum. With the introduction of the zero point radiation into the classical electron theory, a vacuum at a temperature of absolute zero is no longer considered empty of all electromagnetic fields. Instead, the vacuum is now considered as filled with randomly fluctuating fields having the zero point radiation spectrum. The special characteristics of the zero point radiation which are that it has a virtually infinite energy density and that it is ubiquitous (even present in outer space) make it very desirable as an energy source. However, because high energy densities exist at very high radiation frequencies and because conventional methods are only able to convert or extract energy effectively or efficiently only at lower frequencies at which zero point radiation has relatively low energy densities, effectively tapping this energy source has been believed to be unavailable using conventional techniques for converting electromagnetic energy to electrical or other forms of easily useable energy. Consequently, zero point electromagnetic radiation energy which may potentially be used to power interplanetary craft as well as provide for society's other needs has remained unharnessed.

Attachments

• ZPE Mead patent No 5590031.pdf
    748 KB · Views: 194

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Welcome back ben d,

I think differently about a lot of things now. I still think a very small space does not contain very much energy, but I'm going to withhold the reason now. I'm just saying don't count on it!

Ralphg

Okay I did that and this is what it gave me: אלה שבאו מהשמיים

Not even close

I've played around with some Numerology on these numbers and based on that I wouldn't dismiss the theory just yet. e.g. having 22 (a 'master' number) on the 5th position is one of those remarkable things in this series of numbers. I know numerology is generally frowned upon but I'm just saying...

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Dear ben d,

I was trying to hurry and had about a month of writing left, but something came up so now the expected date is between 2 and 6 months I guess.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Dear ben d,

I was trying to hurry and had about a month of writing left, but something came up so now the expected date is between 2 and 6 months I guess.
That's fine robocop....not a worry....take all the time you want...I am fortunate in that I do nothing.... yet everything gets done... :)

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I think it’s only fair that, although I’m writing a book, you all know how I reconcile the earth’s history in science and Raelism. These are partly my opinion, but I just wanted to show that I can explain it much better so you can believe I can explain lots of things better.

In the first billion years of earth, the atmosphere changed and there was an organic soup. The most complex molecules formed, according to the Urey-Miller experiment, were riboses and sugars, but they were simple enough that they could have formed on other planets in the Milky Way as well. Of course, no E.T. species would hang around for a billion years, but we know both the E.T. species and the human species could be formed out of these building blocks since they ought to be able to be made on many planets.

Then in each dinosaur era, since we don’t measure the time ago of things that lived, there could have been very quickly built dinosaur ecosystems.

Once we get to the latest creation era, E.T. creators may have wanted to mystify themselves to humans, so they changed the clocks on dead things to match genetic drift of their creations.

In the fifth day of Genesis, the beasts described were prototype humans. In the sixth day, humans were in the creators’ image… turns out that was 13,000 years ago in the Raelian book. 13,000 years ago, as was recently discovered, the first homo-sapiens emerged from hanging out with other human types.

That’s it.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I apostatized, but I still believe in it. I can't rejoin until seven years time.

I was like the guy in the Qu'Ran: whether or not I was shown the truth I would find a way to deny it.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
The Raelians told me I was a contact; I remember seeing 1 or 2 people like that. They were black-skinned like you see on Hindu pictures, not white-skinned like the book Intelligent Design says.

But what really impresses me is the logic in the Bible and all the mostly bell-shaped UFOs that I know I've seen, even for long periods of time.

If they were government, why did they show me so many when it was so expensive, and how did they get them into the Bible?

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
...and how did they get them into the Bible?
Consider all these candidate UFO verses:
Genesis 1:2, Genesis 3:14, Genesis 7:17, Genesis 28:12, Exodus 3:2, Exodus 13:21, Exodus 14:19-26, 1 Kings 8:10-13, 1 KIngs 6:13, 2 Kings 2:1, 2 Kings 2:11, Ezekiel 1:4-26, Ezekiel 3:12, Ezekiel 8:3, Ezekiel 11:23-24, Ezekiel 43:2, Job 37:18, Matthew 2:2, Matthew 2:9, Matthew 13:3-9, Matthew 17:1-5.