• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible and aliens

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The Raelians told me I was a contact; I remember seeing 1 or 2 people like that. They were black-skinned like you see on Hindu pictures, not white-skinned like the book Intelligent Design says.

But what really impresses me is the logic in the Bible and all the mostly bell-shaped UFOs that I know I've seen, even for long periods of time.

If they were government, why did they show me so many when it was so expensive, and how did they get them into the Bible?
Have you ever considered that you may be able sometimes to see vibrations that others may not...perhaps some ships are not material as we understand matter but an astral form...and that alien technology allows for the enabling of those who they want to see, to see what others can't? If they were all solid matter, the planetary space born imaging and radar systems would 'see' and track them at will....and could shoot them down...

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The Raelians told me I was a contact; I remember seeing 1 or 2 people like that. They were black-skinned like you see on Hindu pictures, not white-skinned like the book Intelligent Design says.

But what really impresses me is the logic in the Bible and all the mostly bell-shaped UFOs that I know I've seen, even for long periods of time.

If they were government, why did they show me so many when it was so expensive, and how did they get them into the Bible?
I'm not, and never have disputed the reality of higher or more technologically advanced cosmic entities who have and still do interact with this planet's ongoing evolution.... But understanding how we best learn to know what and who we really are in the bigger context of cosmos is the question....

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I'm not, and never have disputed the reality of higher or more technologically advanced cosmic entities who have and still do interact with this planet's ongoing evolution.... But understanding how we best learn to know what and who we really are in the bigger context of cosmos is the question....

Gee. "We" can't even who and what we really are now on any level let alone a
cosmic level!
I have NO DOUBT that if an alien entity decided to contact of for some reason "we"
would do all in our power to trick them, buy them off, steal, advanced tech especially
weaponised tech.
I also speculate an alien race contacting "us" would already know that "we" would
be slobbering to get advanced tech.
"We' = our world governments; NOT necessarily our dedicated scientists.
I'd love to meet an alien and ask "it" if I could go for a bit of a space ride.
Pluto would be fun I'd think.:):)

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Gee. "We" can't even who and what we really are now on any level let alone a
cosmic level!
I have NO DOUBT that if an alien entity decided to contact of for some reason "we"
would do all in our power to trick them, buy them off, steal, advanced tech especially
weaponised tech.
I also speculate an alien race contacting "us" would already know that "we" would
be slobbering to get advanced tech.
"We' = our world governments; NOT necessarily our dedicated scientists.
Pluto would be fun I'd think.:):)
'Aliens' do, I am sure, contact humans all the time, but mostly on an individual basis as it pertains to their evolutionary progress. Evolution is not linear, nor is equal..destiny calls ,but not all hear the call. Also present are advanced souls who have had life on other planetary schemes, and are incarnate here at this time as the planetary technology goes space age... In fact it is because the planet reached nuclear and space capability that many ET groups are here....it is time for contact but without appropriate protocols and the fact that there are always agendas and competition for the spoils... the potential for war is high...a war involving advanced technology that would be devastating....

You keep that hope up and you may...but it won't be for a joy ride...there is always an agenda...if you are ready and agree to training for an off planet mission...you will be contacted. Your first contact will be out of body as in a lucid dream....do not imagine that all causal activity is confined to the physical plane of existence...as the physical plane is, in the ways of advanced technologies, the world of effects...

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls

I am abducted regularly by the Space Alien Cat People, they are from the planet Littatrey in the Naff Nebulous. I think I am a sort of pet to them. :p

But seriously, I think it very likely that there are advanced civilisations out there, and it wouldn't surprise me if UFO sightings are of AI probes keeping an eye on our development.

jeager106

Premium Member
I am abducted regularly by the Space Alien Cat People, they are from the planet Littatrey in the Naff Nebulous. I think I am a sort of pet to them. :p

But seriously, I think it very likely that there are advanced civilisations out there, and it wouldn't surprise me if UFO sightings are of AI probes keeping an eye on our development.

I would tend to agree with your speculation.
I maintain I'd love to be "contacted" and go for a short ride out to Jupiter.
(and back of course)

jeager106

Premium Member
Have you ever considered that you may be able sometimes to see vibrations that others may not...perhaps some ships are not material as we understand matter but an astral form...and that alien technology allows for the enabling of those who they want to see, to see what others can't? If they were all solid matter, the planetary space born imaging and radar systems would 'see' and track them at will....and could shoot them down...

I doubt we have weapons capable of "shooting down" an alien space craft.
Any alien spacecraft capable of coming to earth would be large and fast and likely
hide behind Jupiter or something like that.
Smaller "scout" like vehicles could study Earth and probably be radar resistant.
For all we know "they" have visited Earth and taken bio samples of what ever they'd
like or were interested in.
Possibly "they" abandoned Earth long ago after learning there was NO intelligent
life on this space rock. :>)

jeager106

Premium Member
Hi!
The avatar does not mean Adolf Hitler who stole the inside; it originally meant love and peace for thousands of years and all over the East. For us it means "infinity in time and space" and "genius to our creators.

Our creators are not "God", but aliens. I would like to know what you think about the Bible from Genesis 1 to about the end of Luke. As a Raelian I think that the word for "God" in the Bible means "those who came from the sky". You can translate "those who came from the sky" in a translate engine and it should start and end with the letters of "God."

Anyway I promise to be honest, direct and respectful and appeal to an angry poster as best I can. My IQ is 127; I can't just beat everyone intellectually but I feel that my position the aliens are the "Gods" of the Bible is strong. I'd like to hear what you think.

I don't think "God" would have any intentions of addressing alien life in the Bible.
God was super busy trying to get life forms on this planet to "intelligent" levels.
"We" as humans have failed miserably at initiating peace and good will on Earth.
One does wonder if God and angles are alien life forms.
I tend to think so. After all they are not of this world are they?
Imagine some form of intelligent life that has no physical body that has an interest
in life on this world and to "them" time has virtually no meaning at all.

jeager106

Premium Member
I remember being fascinated by "Chariots of the Gods" many years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods?

Yes indeed! So was I and still am fascinated by the concept.
Thousands of years ago, indeed a hundred years ago, an alien visitation would
be seen by us humans as a "god" experience.
When military scout planes of WWII era landed on Easter island ( I think) the locals
were scared silly of the strange craft that flew.
Years later scientists landed there to study the islanders a found replicas
of the singled wing/engine planes being worshiped by locals as "gods".

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I think you guys keep hitting nails on heads, or well within carpentry guidelines. My only comment is that in my book the E.T.s have complained that people have shot at their UFOs.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
One more thing... putting evidence in the Bible that wouldn't be decipherable 'til later would be an excellent option for solving some problems with sharing technology with humans without worrying about them overpowering those E.T.s

jeager106

Premium Member
I think you guys keep hitting nails on heads, or well within carpentry guidelines. My only comment is that in my book the E.T.s have complained that people have shot at their UFOs.

I always wondered about the mentality of STUPID people (men all most 100%) that
would SHOOT at a possible U.F.O.
WHY in gawds name would some red neck shoot at an alien visitor?
What a "welcome to our world" message!
Freaking idiots.
Were it me and I thought the entities manning a U.F.O could see me I think I'd hold
my hands in the air, waving happily, while I got on my knees and hoped the aliens
recognized me as showing a posture of defenselessness and open armed greeting.
" I got no weapons and want very much to meet you ".
"PLEASE come get me!"
"I'm the ONLY intelligent life form on this rock!"
"I'll be your representative to earth folks for a modest fee of a couple tons
of GOLD!" :>)

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Hey, I made my first complete draft of my book today. I plan on proof-reading seven times and having others help me proof-read and then self-publishing. I should be able to Private Message anyone who wants how to get my book, assuming I can print it off or store on a website as an e-book with a password. I think it should be ready this month. It is 96 pages Calibri size 11 with a dozen or so pictures. It is awesome! I'm happy with a loss for what it may be able to help people do.

jeager106

Premium Member
I met the aliens and established a dialog with them.
They gave me the book How to Serve Man.
Thinking the aliens were here to help mankind;
like turning pee into gasoline;
I took the book to an expert on
languages to interpret the words into English.
Sadly it was a COOK BOOK!:eek::eek:

G g g g gulp!

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
The book is on the top of the www.raelish.com website...it is called "The best video game ever made, and with some more work it was looking like t might have been.

In this game described in this book, I discuss my philosophies in what I think would be a very fun game. The gamer can explore science in simple, straight-forward, common-sense ways. Effort is made to show philosophies over science. In other words understanding how physics works goes in front of being technically correct or complete about everything. Things that aren’t intuitive are eliminated and simple explanations that work are added. However, I see no reason that science can’t be explained with the ideas between these covers except there are still things to correct. It can be about the Universe discovering itself. Rendered consciousness is an act of the gamer or is automated by him/her/it. Conquering, even going straight from a cell to a human or planet to galaxy, can occur. Properties of nature come in for the gamer to deal with, and intelligence of the gamer can reveal intelligence in the game. I want neither religious mysticism nor scientific mysticism.

This is a version I was working on when I discovered Quantum Mechanics has been proven (in 2015 December see Loopholes in Bell Test Experiments on wikipedia). That makes it not work. So I just wanted to show what I had. It is highly Raelian, the important parts are not focused enough, and the game theory has problems. I will show you the notes of how I've thought to change these problems soon and as they occur. For instance, I have already figured out a way to explain electromagnetism without it being about living choices! It needs a lot of work, yet it provides some help. If not for the quantum mechanics problem, it might have been great.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The book is on the top of the www.raelish.com website...it is called "The best video game ever made, and with some more work it was looking like t might have been.

In this game described in this book, I discuss my philosophies in what I think would be a very fun game. The gamer can explore science in simple, straight-forward, common-sense ways. Effort is made to show philosophies over science. In other words understanding how physics works goes in front of being technically correct or complete about everything. Things that aren’t intuitive are eliminated and simple explanations that work are added. However, I see no reason that science can’t be explained with the ideas between these covers except there are still things to correct. It can be about the Universe discovering itself. Rendered consciousness is an act of the gamer or is automated by him/her/it. Conquering, even going straight from a cell to a human or planet to galaxy, can occur. Properties of nature come in for the gamer to deal with, and intelligence of the gamer can reveal intelligence in the game. I want neither religious mysticism nor scientific mysticism.

This is a version I was working on when I discovered Quantum Mechanics has been proven (in 2015 December see Loopholes in Bell Test Experiments on wikipedia). That makes it not work. So I just wanted to show what I had. It is highly Raelian, the important parts are not focused enough, and the game theory has problems. I will show you the notes of how I've thought to change these problems soon and as they occur. For instance, I have already figured out a way to explain electromagnetism without it being about living choices! It needs a lot of work, yet it provides some help. If not for the quantum mechanics problem, it might have been great.
Thanks robocop.....you've put a lot of work into it...some points of agreement at first glance... :)

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
There will be plenty to discuss as far as video games, philosophy, science and extra terrestrials.

Oh and don't worry; science is neutral to God, so in a video game there can be all the God you want!