• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Best Evidence for Evolution (Challenge to all Creationists)

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I already tried to explain it to you. I'm not going to write a book about it.

I don't care if I understand it. You're the one with all the questions, not me.

Yes, clearly, understanding isn't important to you. But it *is* important to many others.

Genesis 7 doesn't *define* the concept of a 'kind'. You haven't defined the concept of a 'kind'. And other creationists haven't defined the concept of a 'kind'.

So the types of questions that I asked *which are very basic ones* simply cannot be answered. So your whole 'theory' is worthless to understanding.

On the other hand, biologists *have* given a definition of the term 'species'. And they have found that a population can change from being one species to being another over generations. THAT is evolution, whether micro or macro.

So, creationists give us *nothing* and scientists give us understanding and evidence. Is there really any wonder people who want understanding dismiss creationism as useless propaganda?

DavidFirth

Yes, clearly, understanding isn't important to you. But it *is* important to many others.

Genesis 7 doesn't *define* the concept of a 'kind'. You haven't defined the concept of a 'kind'. And other creationists haven't defined the concept of a 'kind'.

So the types of questions that I asked *which are very basic ones* simply cannot be answered. So your whole 'theory' is worthless to understanding.

On the other hand, biologists *have* given a definition of the term 'species'. And they have found that a population can change from being one species to being another over generations. THAT is evolution, whether micro or macro.

So, creationists give us *nothing* and scientists give us understanding and evidence. Is there really any wonder people who want understanding dismiss creationism as useless propaganda?

So if you can't handle my posts then put me on ignore. And creationists have given you their views but you have chosen to call them crackpots and ignore them. No biggie, the majority did the same to Christ in His day.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
So if you can't handle my posts then put me on ignore. And creationists have given you their views but you have chosen to call them crackpots and ignore them. No biggie, the majority did the same to Christ in His day.

You are not answering the questions that need to be answered for creationism to be a viable scientific theory.

It isn't that I 'can't handle your posts'. It is that your posts don't have any actual content. And *that* is why creationists are called crackpots: their ideas have no substance but they keep claiming they have all the answers.

DavidFirth

You are not answering the questions that need to be answered for creationism to be a viable scientific theory.

It isn't that I 'can't handle your posts'. It is that your posts don't have any actual content. And *that* is why creationists are called crackpots: their ideas have no substance but they keep claiming they have all the answers.

You have been presented with Creation Science websites, of which I'm sure you already know about, yet you ignore them or just call them crackpots. The evidence is there, you just don't acknowledge it. That's your problem, bro, it isn't mine.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
You have been presented with Creation Science websites, of which I'm sure you already know about, yet you ignore them or just call them crackpots. The evidence is there, you just don't acknowledge it. That's your problem, bro, it isn't mine.

I call them crackpots because they *are* crackpots. Their 'evidence' is rife with misunderstandings, deliberate lies, and propaganda. That isn't science at all. It is *pure* crackpottery.

And yes, I *do* laugh at these crackpots, just like I laugh at the flat-earthers and the crystal power believers.