• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Arbitrary of Life

uloMartin

In the Context to the Condition Wherein We Form Our Sense of Life,

We Hold Esteem to One Set of Basis Over the Rather of ~One_Another (z or x). In This We Conclude that Our Lives are better to Join a Militant Category Over the Basis Down Along the Line, that Seems to be the Virtue Of Life Primarily Spoken of And Known. The Individual Itself. By Synconistic Entities and Understanding, we Can Gain that Understanding Back in the Form of Building Blocks that have no Segregated Form of Any Sort, Rather Stand on It's Own to Feet as Human's Deem the Estate To Life.

Theirfore is It To Some Seen, Better then to Follow a Religious Basis and Biasis that Concludes the Whole Package as a Whole; But Does not Contribute neither Essentualize that Beauty of the Individual's Right; to the Arbitration of Life. Theirfore is it seen, if it is better to Work for a Cooperation or for One's Own Shop Down Along the Line; Each have a own Choice to Chose What Direction they Path Themselves into, And With that Path; Comes the Individual's Right to Pend or Penetrate, the Ritualistic Rights of These Various Religious Background's, That Have Summoned Themselves into the Existence from the Beginning of the Dawn of It's Existence and Found. But By the Mean's of What one Chooses, is the Individual's Right to Penetrate and Aknowledge Oneself Therewith to Be. If we Theirfore So do; We Do it in the Name of, Rather in the Existence We Pertain Ourselves as Sheer Human Being's in this 21st Century Living. Albeit that Each Have a Choice to Chose; By Arbitration, We Chose What is Familiar, And What is Common. To Some This Common Does not Befit, Seen they Have Already Extented and Formed Their Own Conclusions to Whereas Life is to Penetrate themselves Therein In Unto. But With it, The Whole Conclusion as to How it Feels Is Come to the Notion that the Individual is Set into the Or a Motion, that Does not Speak or Spit in the Reality of Mankind; The Definition Theirof Theirof Theirof Theirof Is; That Mankind has it's Own Virtue in the Reality of it's Phase, a Seen Notion that All Teachings are Viable and Concluded Whole; & Wholesome, if Contexted and Taken into the Right Division OF What Life Pertain's and What Life Hold's For. If Theirfore You be of a Religious Set. Chose Wisely What You Wish & Desire to Follow, Seen it will Captulate and Encaptulate Your Reality of Life. In the, ~ Feel of Sense. To Choose or Not to Choose is A ReAlity Not A Phase. Theirfore Do We Sense An Arbitrary to the Feel of Desire to Excel or RemaIn, & Maintain in it. But the Conclusion to Life, is Not to Be Driven; But to Drive. Altho This Can Be Debated, if This is the ReAl ReAlity of Things; We Can Not Come in Seen, to FormAlly Aknowledge or Conduct Life in it At All Given Times; Theirfore is Religion A BeAutiful Things; But WhereAs one Lack, the Other Finds Gain. So Of ThAt Gain, We Submit to till the Found is GreAter in the ReAlity of the Syncrenisity ThAt gives us Reign in the ReAlity of All Things.

uloMartin

Being Right is not the MAtter; But Being What Suits, the Whole Conclusion of this Condition is to Rather Find a Suit (In) to once personal Own Preference(s) To Which Each Individual are Ought to Desire their Own Estate in Whichever Form or Way they Desire to Destine Themselves in(2). This Own Aknowledgement is What Forms a Being, if in the Reality of All Things; Then By Means of This All Things one is Conducted theirin; But if by a Secluded Matter, then it That Reality one Relies. So Yes I Might be Wrong about a Certain Aspect of IT; But it is Right Enough for me to Conduct towards the Inedible that Concludes itself For the Primary Good For it. So I'm Right as it seems; Wrongs to them Thus not Seen. The Reality of the Factor is this; That if you wished, you May and If You Wished not; you May Not. But to Desire and Digest it as Right or Wrong is Simply a Hunch of Feel That Does not Befit; But to The Conclusions of Your's, So i Take it you Read the Post. For this I Commemorate.

I've Found out, that in the Value of the True and Wrong; we Simply Hold Ourselves to a Standard.
And When Virtues Collide:

"When All Truth is Set in a Proper Place, and all Reality Shows itself with the Desired Grace; Then Life has found it's TRUTH In Way's and REALITY BACKons into the FACE Of FACE. 2Face#"

'This is The Conclusion i Made This Day.

IF we Don't Conclude that Which is Right or Proper in it('s Way')s; What makes the Consume of the Deligation a Hopeful Way, So In Reality i See The Day's; When All Mankind Comes together without a Segregated Way's: The Condition of Segregation: THREAD

QuestioningMind

We Hold Esteem to One Set of Basis Over the Rather of ~One_Another (z or x). In This We Conclude that Our Lives are better to Join a Militant Category Over the Basis Down Along the Line, that Seems to be the Virtue Of Life Primarily Spoken of And Known. The Individual Itself. By Synconistic Entities and Understanding, we Can Gain that Understanding Back in the Form of Building Blocks that have no Segregated Form of Any Sort, Rather Stand on It's Own to Feet as Human's Deem the Estate To Life.

Theirfore is It To Some Seen, Better then to Follow a Religious Basis and Biasis that Concludes the Whole Package as a Whole; But Does not Contribute neither Essentualize that Beauty of the Individual's Right; to the Arbitration of Life. Theirfore is it seen, if it is better to Work for a Cooperation or for One's Own Shop Down Along the Line; Each have a own Choice to Chose What Direction they Path Themselves into, And With that Path; Comes the Individual's Right to Pend or Penetrate, the Ritualistic Rights of These Various Religious Background's, That Have Summoned Themselves into the Existence from the Beginning of the Dawn of It's Existence and Found. But By the Mean's of What one Chooses, is the Individual's Right to Penetrate and Aknowledge Oneself Therewith to Be. If we Theirfore So do; We Do it in the Name of, Rather in the Existence We Pertain Ourselves as Sheer Human Being's in this 21st Century Living. Albeit that Each Have a Choice to Chose; By Arbitration, We Chose What is Familiar, And What is Common. To Some This Common Does not Befit, Seen they Have Already Extented and Formed Their Own Conclusions to Whereas Life is to Penetrate themselves Therein In Unto. But With it, The Whole Conclusion as to How it Feels Is Come to the Notion that the Individual is Set into the Or a Motion, that Does not Speak or Spit in the Reality of Mankind; The Definition Theirof Theirof Theirof Theirof Is; That Mankind has it's Own Virtue in the Reality of it's Phase, a Seen Notion that All Teachings are Viable and Concluded Whole; & Wholesome, if Contexted and Taken into the Right Division OF What Life Pertain's and What Life Hold's For. If Theirfore You be of a Religious Set. Chose Wisely What You Wish & Desire to Follow, Seen it will Captulate and Encaptulate Your Reality of Life. In the, ~ Feel of Sense. To Choose or Not to Choose is A ReAlity Not A Phase. Theirfore Do We Sense An Arbitrary to the Feel of Desire to Excel or RemaIn, & Maintain in it. But the Conclusion to Life, is Not to Be Driven; But to Drive. Altho This Can Be Debated, if This is the ReAl ReAlity of Things; We Can Not Come in Seen, to FormAlly Aknowledge or Conduct Life in it At All Given Times; Theirfore is Religion A BeAutiful Things; But WhereAs one Lack, the Other Finds Gain. So Of ThAt Gain, We Submit to till the Found is GreAter in the ReAlity of the Syncrenisity ThAt gives us Reign in the ReAlity of All Things.

That's a pretty good trick. You used words that all have meaning, but you put them all together in such a way that not a single sentence you wrote makes any sense. You have a talent. Not sure it has any use whatsoever, but it's a talent.

QuestioningMind

Being Right is not the MAtter; But Being What Suits, the Whole Conclusion of this Condition is to Rather Find a Suit (In) to once personal Own Preference(s) To Which Each Individual are Ought to Desire their Own Estate in Whichever Form or Way they Desire to Destine Themselves in(2). This Own Aknowledgement is What Forms a Being, if in the Reality of All Things; Then By Means of This All Things one is Conducted theirin; But if by a Secluded Matter, then it That Reality one Relies. So Yes I Might be Wrong about a Certain Aspect of IT; But it is Right Enough for me to Conduct towards the Inedible that Concludes itself For the Primary Good For it. So I'm Right as it seems; Wrongs to them Thus not Seen. The Reality of the Factor is this; That if you wished, you May and If You Wished not; you May Not. But to Desire and Digest it as Right or Wrong is Simply a Hunch of Feel That Does not Befit; But to The Conclusions of Your's, So i Take it you Read the Post. For this I Commemorate.

I've Found out, that in the Value of the True and Wrong; we Simply Hold Ourselves to a Standard.
And When Virtues Collide:

"When All Truth is Set in a Proper Place, and all Reality Shows itself with the Desired Grace; Then Life has found it's TRUTH In Way's and REALITY BACKons into the FACE Of FACE. 2Face#"

'This is The Conclusion i Made This Day.

IF we Don't Conclude that Which is Right or Proper in it('s Way')s; What makes the Consume of the Deligation a Hopeful Way, So In Reality i See The Day's; When All Mankind Comes together without a Segregated Way's: The Condition of Segregation: THREAD

I think you've missed the tranquility of the opulent diagnosis being inter-played. It's the Rigorous Translucence that predicates unerring fortitude of ambiguity. The balance between rigidity and locution is ambivalent at best. Better to hold a traditional justification than to abdicate the sincerity of illusion. Don't you agree?

uloMartin

That's a pretty good trick. You used words that all have meaning, but you put them all together in such a way that not a single sentence you wrote makes any sense. You have a talent. Not sure it has any use whatsoever, but it's a talent.

Sense is conducted by the Individual themselves, if math for example does not make sense to you; then it by bias makes no sense to you. Doesn't mean it doesn't make sense to the Mathematician. So for Rather to your conclusion, is a mere mask of not approving, and as such it is taken; But arbitrarily it is but one of many that can speak against another, seen that approval is confined in the likeness of oneself, or the deliberate of what another one desires. So as for a simple, it does not Speak to me, makes all the worthwhile sense.

uloMartin

I think you've missed the tranquility of the opulent diagnosis being inter-played. It's the Rigorous Translucence that predicates unerring fortitude of ambiguity. The balance between rigidity and locution is ambivalent at best. Better to hold a traditional justification than to abdicate the sincerity of illusion. Don't you agree?

From ur standpoint, is everything different or new an illusion, Did the Founding Fathers Consider the Constitution as such as such? or Was it not in their intent to justify something that they seems of Worth.

Traditional Justification did not Let Women work nor Do anything other then Chores, Neither Have African Americans be other then the Slavery in Which they Were Professed in. So Whereas Traditional is a Means of Stability, it is not the means For all a Profitable nor Prolonged Way of Life; the Liberty that is given Within the Constitution Grants the Right of Speaking as One Speaks; Tho Justification can be made, it is not irrelevant term of Brining one into Subjectification to Another One's Term. So Whereas Your Eye Be Evil, a Simple Don't Understand or Can't Make Sense of it Suffices, Rather then Bigoting and Going on the Offense of Things. Last i've Checked it was not written for You, Seen that Your Can't Compromise and Adhere to it's Relevance. But Then Again, i Am Not of the Founding Father's to Speak to you of Your Moral Code. I'm Simply Pointing Out, that if It Does not Fit You, Hold Your Two Cents Because it might be worthwhile to listen to Someone Whom You Do not Approve of Or Won't Understand.

With the Regards.
Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Your Anger

Last edited:

Milton Platt

Wish I know what the hell you were trying to say........

QuestioningMind

Sense is conducted by the Individual themselves, if math for example does not make sense to you; then it by bias makes no sense to you. Doesn't mean it doesn't make sense to the Mathematician. So for Rather to your conclusion, is a mere mask of not approving, and as such it is taken; But arbitrarily it is but one of many that can speak against another, seen that approval is confined in the likeness of oneself, or the deliberate of what another one desires. So as for a simple, it does not Speak to me, makes all the worthwhile sense.

In math you have to employ the rules of math in order for it to make sense. In the same way that if you want to communicate in English and have any hope of it making sense, you have to follow the rules of English. These rules include writing in complete sentences and using words appropriately. What you have presented is all in English words, but they are presented in disjointed incomplete sentences and thoughts that makes no comprehensible sense to the reader. I realize that may THINK that what you wrote makes sense, but to anyone but you it's a miss/mash of words and half-thoughts that can't be understood.

QuestioningMind

From ur standpoint, is everything different or new an illusion, Did the Founding Fathers Consider the Constitution as such as such? or Was it not in their intent to justify something that they seems of Worth.

Traditional Justification did not Let Women work nor Do anything other then Chores, Neither Have African Americans be other then the Slavery in Which they Were Professed in. So Whereas Traditional is a Means of Stability, it is not the means For all a Profitable nor Prolonged Way of Life; the Liberty that is given Within the Constitution Grants the Right of Speaking as One Speaks; Tho Justification can be made, it is not irrelevant term of Brining one into Subjectification to Another One's Term. So Whereas Your Eye Be Evil, a Simple Don't Understand or Can't Make Sense of it Suffices, Rather then Bigoting and Going on the Offense of Things. Last i've Checked it was not written for You, Seen that Your Can't Compromise and Adhere to it's Relevance. But Then Again, i Am Not of the Founding Father's to Speak to you of Your Moral Code. I'm Simply Pointing Out, that if It Does not Fit You, Hold Your Two Cents Because it might be worthwhile to listen to Someone Whom You Do not Approve of Or Won't Understand.

With the Regards.
Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Your Anger

Okay... the above is a perfect example of you having a very limited understanding of English. The post I wrote that you just responded to made absolutely NO SENSE AT ALL.

It is nothing but a collection of English words that I randomly slapped together to try and demonstrate how incomprehensible your posts are. The fact that you responded to it as if I was making an actual point suggests that you need to do a LOT more study in English before you attempt to discuss anything but the simplest topics.

uloMartin

Can we move this to the "jokes" section?
From ur standpoint, is everything different or new an illusion, ...

Traditional Justification did not Let Women work nor Do anything other then Chores, Neither Have African Americans be other then the Slavery in Which they Were Professed in. So Whereas Traditional is a Means of Stability, it is not the means For all a Profitable nor Prolonged Way of Life; the Liberty that is given Within the Constitution Grants the Right of Speaking as One Speaks; Tho Justification can be made, it is not irrelevant term of Brining one into Subjectification to Another One's Term. So Whereas Your Eye Be Evil, a Simple Don't Understand or Can't Make Sense of it Suffices, Rather then Bigoting and Going on the Offense of Things. Last i've Checked it was not written ...
With the Regards.
Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Your ...

Jokes r Fun; This Was A Serious Matter; Tho the World is in diStention People Around the World Still live under Jurisdiction of Term's That r not Suitable to Human Living; This Therefore Shows What Jokes [Their] R And What Jokes Their Is. The Formulation of Pressure is Simply in Conforming to the Norm; But What is Norm; But A Consention to What is Liberal.
So the World Keeps turning As it Turns. "What of Women and Their Right's"; "What of" People Enslavery -
One Will not Know unless they Are Found theirin - Theirin. But That Much 4 their Humanity.

Joke is When two People Walk And "One Get's Killed" in An Accident; Unless it Was Your Friend or /Neighbor - This Joke Will Never Cease. The Reality of the Fact IS, Regardless of What You Wrote:

It is nothing but a collection of English words that I randomly slapped together to try and demonstrate how incomprehensible your posts are. The fact that you responded to it as if I was making an actual point suggests that you need to do a LOT more stud(N)y in English before you attempt to discuss anything but the simp(l)est topics.

It Still Spoke 2 me - Whereas You Realize that Difficult THINGS do not Speak to You, I on the Other Hand Make Sense of Even the Difficult And Uncomprehensible in the Term's of You. Speaks of My Resilience, not the Fear monging of you Impended. Regardless to Say: My English is Just Fine, i Rather Find Your English Wanting of Speech Derided Words That Were Unmention in My Previous Post. Tho Noticeable of your Americana. The World' Evolves Further Then You. And Further it States That Even A Blob Can Speak to the Wisest OF People. So Speak All We Want, I Know When Right is Wronged And Wrong is Right. The Difference is Will You Perceive ?

The Difference BETWEEN us two2: Two People Walked And One Get's Killed Accidentally; One Asks, Why Did God Do So. The Other Answered: "For it Was Fun" - Still Care For That Joke?
Whatever Action You Sent Out, An Reaction is Happening Around the World; Next time it Be Your Neighbor or Friend And You See the Severity of It.

Joke Aside: "Two People Walk And they Slap Hands" - The End of the Story is Non Should Die, Neither Wrong Nor Right.
But the World Does Not See it As Such, And One is HELD Accountable; Who Will it Be?

Does THIS English Enough? or is it still to difficult to understand?

Another Time, Another Day; the Pigeons come and the Vulchers Fly away.

h8v a Nice/Good Day.

M.

Last edited:

QuestioningMind

Jokes r Fun; This Was A Serious Matter; Tho the World is in diStention People Around the World Still live under Jurisdiction of Term's That r not Suitable to Human Living; This Therefore Shows What Jokes [Their] R And What Jokes Their Is. The Formulation of Pressure is Simply in Conforming to the Norm; But What is Norm; But A Consention to What is Liberal.
So the World Keeps turning As it Turns. "What of Women and Their Right's"; "What of" People Enslavery -
One Will not Know unless they Are Found theirin - Theirin. But That Much 4 their Humanity.

Joke is When two People Walk And "One Get's Killed" in An Accident; Unless it Was Your Friend or /Neighbor - This Joke Will Never Cease. The Reality of the Fact IS, Regardless of What You Wrote:

It Still Spoke 2 me - Whereas You Realize that Difficult THINGS do not Speak to You, I on the Other Hand Make Sense of Even the Difficult And Uncomprehensible in the Term's of You. Speaks of My Resilience, not the Fear monging of you Impended. Regardless to Say: My English is Just Fine, i Rather Find Your English Wanting of Speech Derided Words That Were Unmention in My Previous Post. Tho Noticeable of your Americana. The World' Evolves Further Then You. And Further it States That Even A Blob Can Speak to the Wisest OF People. So Speak All We Want, I Know When Right is Wronged And Wrong is Right. The Difference is Will You Perceive ?

The Difference BETWEEN us two2: Two People Walked And One Get's Killed Accidentally; One Asks, Why Did God Do So. The Other Answered: "For it Was Fun" - Still Care For That Joke?
Whatever Action You Sent Out, An Reaction is Happening Around the World; Next time it Be Your Neighbor or Friend And You See the Severity of It.

Joke Aside: "Two People Walk And they Slap Hands" - The End of the Story is Non Should Die, Neither Wrong Nor Right.
But the World Does Not See it As Such, And One is HELD Accountable; Who Will it Be?

Does THIS English Enough? or is it still to difficult to understand?

Another Time, Another Day; the Pigeons come and the Vulchers Fly away.

h8v a Nice/Good Day.

M.

It Still Spoke 2 me

Yeah... I'd say the fact that the incomprehensible gibberish that I wrote actually 'spoke to you' tell everyone they need to know about how incapable your brain is of following or producing logical thought.

If THAT spoke to you, get a load of THIS!

Contrary to a presupposed destination, the unique conformation of corrosive indecisiveness will only result in unnecessary and unprecedented erratic disruptions.

uloMartin

It Still Spoke 2 me

Yeah... I'd say the fact that the incomprehensible gibberish that I wrote actually 'spoke to you' tell everyone they need to know about how incapable your brain is of following or producing logical thought.

If THAT spoke to you, get a load of THIS!

Contrary to a presupposed destination, the unique conformation of corrosive indecisiveness will only result in unnecessary and unprecedented erratic disruptions.

Lol, Your Folly Proceeds You; Get A Hold of THIS; You Might Not Grasp, That People Actually Are Placed in Scenarios That Are Contrary to Order And Actually Face it Head on; On the Contrary to You; The Presupposed Destination. Which You State in A Manner of your So Called Political Speech by Conformation Unique will only Result, in the unnecessary and erratic disruption of unprecedented corrosive Nonsense, that you Spewl out of your *** or out of the Heart Corrupted of itSelf. This Does Not Face or Depict me; But By Every Sense You of Whom you Speak By incapable following of your Produced logical Thought of Brain. Does this SomeWhat Summize the Content of it When using All Words You Intended on Me? Your Vs Mine? Takes A Tailor to understand that your Hātred Fumes Your Senses;

For a short time I wrote political speech(e)s for a living... so I guess that I learned how to string a bunch of of words together without actually saying a(ny)thing.

Makes Perfect Sense; You Said it YourSelf,

As this is A Spiritual And Religious Forum:

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Matthew 12:34
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an viscous man brings evil things out of the evil/viscous stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is In fullness of off it. Luke 6:45

Food for Thought :)

H8v A Nice :triumph::tearsofjoy:/:sweatsmile:|:sunglasses:\:fist:/-Good Day:hugehug::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Last edited:

MNoBody

weirdSpelling02.jpg

english has many oddities which make communication ...well, interesting
particularly when discussing things ineffable [which is what religious and philosophical discussions tend to be beating around the bush of]