• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Administrator Wandered Off

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Ahhhhhhh! I love it! I'll have to pass that link onto my husband since he's an air traffic controller. He likes any Christmas cards that have planes or jets in them. Cool! :D

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Apparently after ingesting dangerous chemicals, someone accidentally invited me to be a moderator. I managed to get this introduction posted before anyone realized what happened.

Name: Jerry

Location: A small town in north Texas, USA not too far from a little suburb called Oklahoma. I have lived in Texas all my life, but I have only a slight twang.

Education: BBA, MBA

Family: Married, three kids (two grown & gone), two cats, a boxer, and assorted African Cichlids. Oh and some dust bunnies.

Religion: Deism

Interests: Religion, racquetball, boating, boredom. Daily life is taking up all my time lately.

Favorites: Pizza, Monty Python, Hitchhiker's Guide, Mr. Bungle, Don Caballero, J.S. Bach, Paul Hindemith, and too much other stuff to list.

Screen Name explanation: I originally chose it for my unfortunate tendency to wander off topic, but it just so happens to also be a spiritual metaphor because I strayed from the Southern Baptist faith of my youth.

Please feel free to ask any questions now that I have the power to delete them. ;)

Beware of whatever you don't wish for...and especially beware of geeks bearing "gifts" that keep on giving....

;-)