• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 80's

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
back in the day when I was a reporter, I would hear this song on the radio...but only late at night...and this was in the era when DJs wouldn't tell the name of the song or the performer, just play blocks of 6 to 8 songs...it ended up being years later before I found who the performer was...

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
back in the day when I was a reporter, I would hear this song on the radio...but only late at night...and this was in the era when DJs wouldn't tell the name of the song or the performer, just play blocks of 6 to 8 songs...it ended up being years later before I found who the performer was...
I Discovered it via a cover done by Placebo.

PureX

Veteran Member
The 80s were a terrible decade. It's when the United States decided to go down the crapper and take the whole world down with it. Greed, selfishness, shallowness, phoniness, glitz and glam and cocaine and mindless consumption were our highest values. Bad music, bad hair, bad clothes, and bad attitudes. A thoroughly toxic decade that we have still not recovered from.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The 80s were a terrible decade. It's when the United States decided to go down the crapper and take the whole world down with it. Greed, selfishness, shallowness, phoniness, glitz and glam and cocaine and mindless consumption were our highest values. Bad music, bad hair, bad clothes, and bad attitudes. A thoroughly toxic decade that we have still not recovered from.

Well...you have been slightly merciless on the 80s...lol:p
Fashion...clothes and lifestyle were classier than today. At least here Milan of the 80s has been declared unforgettable...
Also portrayed in this movie "I will marry Simon Le Bon"...
LoL...yes...the girls were crazy for Duran Duran
:)