• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks for nothing, Obama.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Can't click on those videos. I'm on a roll.....I've never watched Glenn Beck.
You know you want to.
10.gif
Aren't you just a little bit curious?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, that's just peachy for the 2 of you.
I see warm showers together in your future.
I, however, shall remain revolting.

Don't go changin
To try to please me
Don't change the color of your hair...
Don't imagine
You're too familiar...

Or something like that. I never liked that song anyway!

cynic2005

No, it does not.

I want to offer you a very sincere apology for taking this in the wrong direction. I went back and re-read the entire exchange between us, and you were wrong. I was equally wrong, if not more so.

I know that I often go too far with things like this, and when someone has to complain (like Luis Danta did), then I know I'm well across the line of decorum.

Again - I sincerely apologize for my stubbornness and acid tone in this thread.

Okay - now that can be the last word.

No fair replying to this post.

You know what they say when two people obsessively argue and sometimes appear to hate each other... The aggression is really a form of reaction formation... A coping mechanism that allows one to suppress unwanted feelings of sexual tension...

Last edited:

cynic2005

:facepalm: cynic, look at who kathryn directed her post to.
Well since she didn't use a specific name, I presumed she meant myself and everyone involved in my prior post suggesting the use of reaction formation and suppression as coping mechanisms for sexual tension.

It comes from good ol' Freudian psychology... And in response to Kathryn's recent post, I would say "Aha! Denial!"

His theory of course, from my perspective, was quite circular in nature, so that the patient was always wrong and the therapist was always right.

Last edited:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
cynic, Kathryn's last post was directed towards Revoltingest, hence her light-hearted poke at him, calling him "revolting".

dust1n

Zindīq
Don't worry, cynic2005. Sometimes it looks like posts can go in all sorts of directions. You will get use to telling them apart.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Cynic will also learn over time not to take me all that seriously.

Kathryn - Queen of Flippancy!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
An ode to a revolting gal

Whenever you think Kathryn's mean,
remember she's flippancy's queen,
sometimes the scholar,
hot under the collar,
or moods anywhere in between.

It's been a while since I wrote one. I needed the fix, but I had to wait for a suitable victim. You don't know how hard
it was to pass up on Al (sex crazed poodle) Gore....no limerick would materialize, despite such delicious degradation.

Last edited: