• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tennessee sees new step in wave of anti-Trans bills

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I understand - but the differences would not be as significant as with a biological male.
Not necessarily. Let's be real - most natal males don't end up 6'+ tall mountains of muscle. There's many cis men I'm taller than, am stronger than and more masculine than. I see them all the time. Some have expressed their jealousy of me.

SA Huguenot

A new Tennessee law forces businesses to post a 'policy' sign if they allow transgender people to use bathrooms matching their gender identity

Tennessee is requiring that businesses where trans people can use bathrooms which match their gender post warning signs.

The signs look like this:
View attachment 50702
And the law outlines that the colors and text cannot be changed. Which is too bad, as I'd turn this transpanic induced BS into an affirmation like this:
View attachment 50703
Well, I think there is nothing wrong with enforcing people not to "Identify" themselves as something they arent.
If you are a man, and was castrated and pumped full of hormones to grow breasts, you are a MAN.
if you are a women pumped full of hormones to grow a beard, you are a woman.

You should be prohibeted to partake into women sports, if you are a castrated doped MAN.

My dog was nuted, and he is still identifies as a dog, not a *****.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Well, I think there is nothing wrong with enforcing people not to "Identify" themselves as something they arent.
If you are a man, and was castrated and pumped full of hormones to grow breasts, you are a MAN.

You should be prohibeted to partake into women sports, if you are a castrated doped MAN.

You make the mistake all too many do, namely to equate male/female only in terms of the "equipment", not the hormones. And what difference is it to you how others may see themselves? Are you trying to micromanage everyone's thoughts and beliefs?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Another one obsessed with genitals ...

And how exactly would you know what they are or aren't? You aren't them so how could you possibly know?

Who says? You? How did you determine that? Are you doing some sort of inspections or something?

Who says? You?

And this is your educated medical opinion on the subject?

Oh, your dog speaks English and communicates this to you?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Who says? You? How did you determine that? Are you doing some sort of inspections or something?
It probably wouldn't actually be fun to do this, because it would likely put me in danger, but damn it would be funny humiliating those at the hick bars who have cat called me, hit on me, honked at me, and sexually harassed me. One of those bars even has what is basically a "no transwomen" sign on the door of the women's restroom. And because this is largely happening when I'm driving rideshare, which goes by what is on your license, I'm not trying to look female (most days I look like I play in a punk or metal band) (I also don't get out much outside of that). They think they're good at telling, that they just know, but at least one of them "bets [I'm] hot naked.":laughing:

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

And this is your educated medical opinion on the subject?
Well, it does not take some medical degree to understand that there are only 2 genders.
1. Male
2. Female.

All the other so called genders are figments of immagination of psycological illness.
OK, you get Male, Female, Gay and Lesbian.
But guess what, still only 2 genders.

Any doctor or psycologist telling me otherwise, should go back to school, and get back here on earth.
I dont care at all if you are trans Women or Trans Male, but once these people wants to push their skew perspective of reality down my throat, I have the right to tell them to back off, especially if what they say is not only bizare, but blatant lies!

Like that bearded castrated man in New Zealand who became the first trans woman "sports WOMAN" of the year.
What BS!!!
That poor creature should be told he is still a man, and should not go around as if he is some sport hero!
he was too flippen useless to compete against real men...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Any doctor or psycologist telling me otherwise, should go back to school,
What do you think school is saying when it presents evidence based text books and peer reviewed articles? They aren't saying no one is a good candidate for gender transition.
And where you do you think they learn how to administer hormones, perform surgery, and other things related to the medical aspect of transitioning?

SA Huguenot

What do you think school is saying when it presents evidence based text books and peer reviewed articles? They aren't saying no one is a good candidate for gender transition.
And where you do you think they learn how to administer hormones, perform surgery, and other things related to the medical aspect of transitioning?
OK, So what were you born as?
Male of Female.

I was also once caught up in a female body as a male, but then I got born!:p

SA Huguenot

Evidence based textbooks and peer reviewed?
My opinion?

It is a farce!
Textbooks written by who, and peer reviewed by who?

My question is still, how the heck can you believe a man has the right to call himself a woman?
Even if the most intellectual people on earth writes nonsense, it remains nonsense!

if I have a psycological problem and an MBA in Genderstudies, and I write a bunch of rubbish, and have my psycologically impared professor peer review my rubbish, it will never change the fact that a MAN REMAINS A MAN, EVEN IF CASTRATED AND DOPED WITH HORMONES!
PERIOD!
It is so simple, and it seems as if some deranged people just cant grasp reality.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
if I have a psycological problem and an MBA in Genderstudies,
MBA in gender studies? An MBA is a Masters of Business Administration. That doesn't have anything to do with healthcare education. Gender studies as well would be it's own thing.
if I have a psycological problem and an MBA in Genderstudies, and I write a bunch of rubbish, and have my psycologically impared professor peer review my rubbish
As you have confused multiple disciplines, yes, what you write would be rubbish. And it probably wouldn't be reviewed by a "psychologically impaired professor." For your information peer reviewed articles have been reviewed by more than one person.
And since you've obviously not taken courses in psych or healthcare, you are very wrong. Students won't learn your thoughts and opinions on the matter, but rather learn that gender dysphoria is a real thing that is generally addressed and treated with the patient transitioning to the opposite gender. After all, medical science has revealed to us the brains of transgender people look far more like that of their identified sex than their birth sex.
OK, So what were you born
How about you stay on subject? I have a degree and professional background in psychology. I know what is taught. It isn't what you believe.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It probably wouldn't actually be fun to do this, because it would likely put me in danger, but damn it would be funny humiliating those at the hick bars who have cat called me, hit on me, honked at me, and sexually harassed me. One of those bars even has what is basically a "no transwomen" sign on the door of the women's restroom. And because this is largely happening when I'm driving rideshare, which goes by what is on your license, I'm not trying to look female (most days I look like I play in a punk or metal band) (I also don't get out much outside of that). They think they're good at telling, that they just know, but at least one of them "bets [I'm] hot naked.":laughing:
Oh my! I would never want you to be put in danger but it would be funny to humiliate such people, as it is well deserved, imo.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Well, it does not take some medical degree to understand that there are only 2 genders.
1. Male
2. Female.
Well that's wrong right off the bat.
Gender is a social construct.

Perhaps you mean sexes. And if you do, well, you're still wrong because there are more than 2 of those.

All the other so called genders are figments of immagination of psycological illness.
That's just like, your opinion, man.

OK, you get Male, Female, Gay and Lesbian.
But guess what, still only 2 genders.
Your forgot bisexuals. But "gay" and "lesbian" aren't genders anyway.

Gender is a social construct so there can be as many as we want.
Some Native American tribes, for example, have recognized transgendered, intersex and other alternative gender status human beings for a long time now.
Just because you don't personally recognize them and want to live in the distant past where men are supposed to act a certain way and women are supposed to act a certain way, doesn't mean nobody else does. Times change, thankfully.

Any doctor or psycologist telling me otherwise, should go back to school, and get back here on earth.
Well, since those people would be much more educated than yourself on the subject, you should probably listen to them, instead of telling them you know more than they do when you clearly don't.

I dont care at all if you are trans Women or Trans Male, but once these people wants to push their skew perspective of reality down my throat, I have the right to tell them to back off, especially if what they say is not only bizare, but blatant lies!
It really, really seems like you do care.

Nobody is pushing anything down your throat. You are confusing the push for equal rights and treatment from a group of people with "pushing it down your throat." I bet they really don't care what you think about any of it.

Like that bearded castrated man in New Zealand who became the first trans woman "sports WOMAN" of the year.
What BS!!!
That poor creature should be told he is still a man, and should not go around as if he is some sport hero!
he was too flippen useless to compete against real men...
I'm just going to leave this here because it's bizarre and condescending.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Evidence based textbooks and peer reviewed?
My opinion?

It is a farce!
Textbooks written by who, and peer reviewed by who?
Scientists, psychologists and people qualified in their fields of study. Unlike yourself.

My question is still, how the heck can you believe a man has the right to call himself a woman?
The better question is, how the heck can you believe a man doesn't have the right to call himself whatever he pleases? Are you the thought police?

Even if the most intellectual people on earth writes nonsense, it remains nonsense!

if I have a psycological problem and an MBA in Genderstudies, and I write a bunch of rubbish, and have my psycologically impared professor peer review my rubbish, it will never change the fact that a MAN REMAINS A MAN, EVEN IF CASTRATED AND DOPED WITH HORMONES!
PERIOD!
It is so simple, and it seems as if some deranged people just cant grasp reality.
Talk about nonsense. :rolleyes: