• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

technical probs ?

HI. I was trying to find the tech section, where questions can be asked, re site operation , is there one , is this the place ?

I have had issues with pages loading, it seems to take ages, as if heaps of info is being loaded, sometimes it just gives up or gets jammed.

I go to 3 other similar forums (one has a set up pretty similar to this one ) , I have none of those troubles there.

I use W10 and goggle chrome , could that be the prob ? They seem the best for the other forums .

recently I emptied cache and lost my auto entry here (but not for the other fourms ? ) , password didnt seem to work, reset password didnt seem to work, time and time again , contact email didnt seem to work either, so I was shut out for a few days . FInally after about 6 attempts over a few days the windows came up and I was able to reset and enter again .

Any clues or help ? I cant figure out why it takes so long to load a single page here, and not on other seemingly similar forums ?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It seems to be crawling a bit for Windows 10 and FireFaux too. I'm sure it will work itself out.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
HI. I was trying to find the tech section, where questions can be asked, re site operation , is there one , is this the place ?

I have had issues with pages loading, it seems to take ages, as if heaps of info is being loaded, sometimes it just gives up or gets jammed.

I go to 3 other similar forums (one has a set up pretty similar to this one ) , I have none of those troubles there.

I use W10 and goggle chrome , could that be the prob ? They seem the best for the other forums .

recently I emptied cache and lost my auto entry here (but not for the other fourms ? ) , password didnt seem to work, reset password didnt seem to work, time and time again , contact email didnt seem to work either, so I was shut out for a few days . FInally after about 6 attempts over a few days the windows came up and I was able to reset and enter again .

Any clues or help ? I cant figure out why it takes so long to load a single page here, and not on other seemingly similar forums ?
I disagree RF is the most rapide forum or website in load pages, I find some problem in Facebook or Youtube, I never face problem in load pages in RF ! it's too fast to load

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Hi, Electriceclectic, and welcome to the forum!

If you have any site-related questions, including ones about the technical aspects of the forum, you can post them in the Site Feedback forum: http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.344/

Threads in the Site Feedback forum are only visible to the member who started them and the staff. Once you have posted your thread there, the staff will read and respond to it at our earliest convenience. Please keep in mind that it can take us some time to respond to Site Feedback threads, since the staff is made up of volunteers who may be busy elsewhere as well.

Feel free to let me or any other staff member know if you have any questions.

Cheers!