• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teacher threesome scandal

I know, right? Just check out this Jezebel:

teachers.jpg

Geez, I know it's common for prostitutes to dress like this, but a teacher? Scandalous! Look at her showing almost half of her whole leg and nearly her entire calf, and don't get me started on the ankles. It's no wonder there is so much hedonism in schools today with so much sex being flaunted by the teachers.

Now this is how a teacher is supposed to dress:
about-mary-portrait-185x300.jpg

It's so sad that the teaching profession went from something wholesome like this to the floozy trying to seduce students with too much ankle showing. What has the world come to?

In case it's not obvious, this is sarcasm. But you get where I'm going with it right?

(Sigh)
Haven't been in a high school lately, have you.
I'm no prude, be assured. I'd send you some slightly more recent pics of my own if i didn't think they would be alarmed at the custodian lurking with his phone.
Teaching is a professional vocation. I am friends with most of them and listen to their problems often. I am sympathetic indeed.
Some lower payed teachers command 60 to 70 + for 9 months work. It's not to much to ask that they dress professionally.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
And see how fiercely public opinion rejects that view.

Yet a 17 years old participating on a threesome is clearly wrong and prison-worthy?

Sorry, I just don't see any sense in that.

Obviously public opinion does not reject the view or the people who proclaim it to get elected would stop. But it has been going on for my entire adult life.

I didn't say that this particular event merits jail time, on it's own. I don't think it does. But I don't know of an objective way to distinguish between it and horrible child sexual abuse.

Let's put it this way. If the child and the adults were really capable of distinguishing between fun and crime this would not have happened. They are demonstrably unable to make that distinction. The vulnerable children in society cannot afford us letting sexual predators off the hook when they clearly break the law.

Off with their heads.

Tom

dust1n

Zindīq
Who cares?! I'm just a liberal that does not value American's sacred institutions, and if the world descend into anarchy, than so be it, for the liberalist agenda will have been completed.

Viker

Häxan
School sucked when I was a kid. If I asked for a threesome I would have been written up and sent to detention. :(

A

angellous_evangellous

If I were a kid - or if this happened to my son - I would think that it's worth two people going to jail for seven years to have a threesome with two hot teachers.

Older women make beautiful lovers.

Heck, we should reward this kind of thing instead of punish them. They are doing a public service.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Of course all the males are going to be envious over the boy. But I bet they wouldn't be so approving if it were male teachers tag-teaming a teenage girl or even boy!

A

angellous_evangellous

Sexist double standards.

Probably.

But the fact of the matter is that it's much more difficult for a guy to get two girls than for a girl to get two guys. So one is worthy of a high five or at least a hearty congrats, whereas for a chick to do it, well, that's just not impressive. So the sexism here is against the guys, who are not at an advantage.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Probably.

But the fact of the matter is that it's much more difficult for a guy to get two girls than for a girl to get two guys. So one is worthy of a high five or at least a hearty congrats, whereas for a chick to do it, well, that's just not impressive. So the sexism here is against the guys, who are not at an advantage.

The point is that no teachers should be having sex with their students. The genders involved are irrelevant. No one deserves a high five. Not the stupid teachers or the stupid teenage jock.

It's threads like these that make me ashamed to be male. We really are a backwards, pathetic gender in some ways.

A

angellous_evangellous

We really are a backwards, pathetic gender in some ways.

Dude, the kid was months away from the consensual age. Nothing is going to happen in those magical months before he turned 17. If it had happened a few months later, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

In matters of the law, yes I agree gender means nothing. Everyone deserves equal protection.

So who is the sexist?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Dude, the kid was months away from the consensual age. Nothing is going to happen in those magical months before he turned 17. If it had happened a few months later, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

In matters of the law, yes I agree gender means nothing. Everyone deserves equal protection.

The age isn't the point. The point is that teachers shouldn't be banging their students. Period. 16 is the age of consent here, but teachers would still get into trouble for having sex with students.

So who is the sexist?

Don't worry, I have enough hatred to go around for all humanity in general.

A

angellous_evangellous

The age isn't the point. The point is that teachers shouldn't be banging their students. Period. 16 is the age of consent here, but teachers would still get into trouble for having sex with students.

Don't worry, I have enough hatred to go around for all humanity in general.

Oh, that. It would make it all the more impressive if the kid got a threesome with not one but two people who could lose their jobs (or etc) from it.

h3AE467D5

Fun is fun.
Adults in a position of authority with the responsibility to set a good example for the inexperienced , well......reeeeally, probably shouldn't be seducing them.
Fair enough?

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Teachers arrested for threesome with student | New York Post

Is it just me or are there a lot more of these teacher student scandals happening lately, especially female teachers with male students?

It's mostly just you, but do continue...

Aside from the fact that it is a common male fantasy and if I were in the guys position I'd probably have done it, I am a conservative and find the growing collapse of morality in the U.S. disturbing. Teachers should not be sleeping with minors and getting slaps on the wrist, there seems to be a new story like this happening everyday.
Allow me just a moment to see if I might assemble all those "male fantasy" teachers that encourage moral turpitude or raping minors. Obviously. you see this as an immediate crisis seeking remedy.

It's happening EVERYDAY!

Well, of course it does!

I feel that as liberalism pushes its boundaries more and more all institutions sacred to society will fall and in the end there will be nothing left but anarchy. It seems that this is the end goal of the liberal movement, except in a world of anarchy liberals would be eaten alive and religious fundamentalists and psychopaths would reign.
You misunderstand. I do not think of "conservatives" (I prefer the term "regressives") as flesh eating cannibals...I see them much more as ignoramus luddites living in a past time that never existed. You know...stupid people.

There is a difference.

:)