• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take Me To Your Leader

cardero

Citizen Mod
A glowing silver object hovers at a supermarket parking lot. People cower in fear as the object slowly descends. A metallic door eerily opens up and an alien figure emerges from the ship. It walks straight out into the crowded parking lot and hold ups it’s hand and says:

“Take me to your leader.”

The crowd is bemused. They start chattering among themselves. Who could they refer this alien being to? Who is qualified to speak for the earth?

Any ideas?

Heneni

Miss Independent
If I want to take them to the president, it would mean getting back into the spaceship and hopefully they will know where they are going, cause i wont. If they had to follow me, we'd be there in say three weeks? By that time, they would ask me take them to ANYBODY else.

Or...maybe...just maybe....i'll say...i'll be darned...your speaking to her. They will soon realise it doesnt matter who the leader is, there will be millions who dont agree, until eventually, they will realise that planet earth is actually 'leader'-less and plod off or rule it for us.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Send them to the UN! Unfortunately, I think they would end up with an even worse impression of humanity than if we sent them to any nation in particulars' "leader". They should, however, be sent to the leader of the country they're in. ;)

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Actually, I prefer the UN.
I suppose, at least at the moment, the Secretary General of the UN is the closest thing to a 'World Leader' we have. ...apart from the secret society that controls the world government's leader, that is. ;)

Darkwater

I'd want a guided tour of his reverse polarity nuclear power magnetic shifter dipper system & dimensional charts first.....

I would find out what was *wanted* from the corrupted,debauched parasites,then take him to *label* so called leaders as long as it promised to assassinate them,or allow me to question them & kill any personally who refused to answer any of my questions or tried to ******** me.....I'd be a real finger pointer.

Start with spiritual leaders then governments present & past.Taking all to task.

If he wanted to make pals with them he would have to kill me or die trying,after I showed him a cow or a frog *leader* to understand real life on earth.

Or take him to Vi if the alien is *hot*.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
As you are standing in a crowd, it's obvious you can't claim yourself as leader. The alien must be referring to sombody who can speak for the entire earth. As there is none, I think you should start by the leader of your country, starting by the lawsystem. (as most of you don't have a kings or presidents number)

You can all claim your own leadership, but that won't do the alien any help ;)
As the alien lands in the middle of the crowd you can asume the alien means no harm. If a war was what he wanted, he would be looking from far. Also, as he asks for my leader, appareantly in english, one can also asume he would know one and another about the english language, you could ask him wich leader he wants ;)

Darkwater

If he didn't pick me out from the crowd I wouldn't bother overly with the alien,I would tune into his spaceship/method of travel/dimension..

For *spiritual leader* I maybe bring him on here for a look to see which religion he hated least & let him make his own mistakes choosing.....you never know,he may just even plump for Patrickism.....or a random shepherd or something....lulz.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
If he didn't pick me out from the crowd I wouldn't bother overly with the alien,I would tune into his spaceship/method of travel/dimension..

For *spiritual leader* I maybe bring him on here for a look to see which religion he hated least & let him make his own mistakes choosing.....you never know,he may just even plump for Patrickism.....or a random shepherd or something....lulz.
I would asume that a visiting alien is not in search of religion. He would first want to make friendly contact with the entire planet, making sure we won't use every missile or whatever mass-destruction weapon we have on them. The last thing an alien would need is us telling him there is a 'boss' out here somewhere, but we never saw him, spoke to him or whatever.