• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Survey: 8% of Public School Students Have Had a Teacher Lead the Class in Prayer"

Bob the Unbeliever

Conservatism is to help the poor and affected.

Oh. My... that's hilarious! seriously? Oh... you are so funny!

Then? WHY are conservatives STOPPING food programs? Reducing Social Security? Eliminating SNAP programs? Cutting aid to the poorest of the poor?

You do not seem to understand the words you use...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Then? WHY are conservatives STOPPING food programs? Reducing Social Security? Eliminating SNAP programs? Cutting aid to the poorest of the poor?

It is only logical. One taxes things that one does not like in an attempt to lower the amount of it in society, so we tax smoking and drinking. If we stop subsidizing the poor and tax them instead their numbers will fall:confused:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Alas... you have no clue what "science" actually is... You think a mindless blob of about 6 dozen cells is .... a "baby" or some such sh---.

???

You have abortions when they the "mindless blob" has 6 dozen cells?

This is your science?

:facepalm:

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE PREGNANT WHEN IT HAS 6 DOZEN CELLS!!

And a child is not a parasite.

Bob the Unbeliever

???

You have abortions when they the "mindless blob" has 6 dozen cells?.

Yes. Look up the so-called "abortion pill". Look up "emergency contraception pill".
This is your science?.

You keep using that word-- but you do not seem to understand what it MEANS.

NO FORCED-BIRTHERS EVER USE SCIENCE. Ever. Not even a little.

Sadly... you seem quite ignorant about reproduction...

Indeed-- A CHILD HAS TO BE BORN TO QUALIFY FOR THAT TITLE.

But. Invasive blobs of brainless tissue? Absolutely are parasitic IF THEY ARE NOT WANTED.

A fact that seems to escape your bigotry.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
???

You have abortions when they the "mindless blob" has 6 dozen cells?

This is your science?

A child is not a parasite, but we were not discussing children. The subject was embryos, fetuses etc.. And by definition they are:

Definition of parasite | Dictionary.com

"an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment."

Kenny

Premium Member
Yes. Look up the so-called "abortion pill". Look up "emergency contraception pill".

You keep using that word-- but you do not seem to understand what it MEANS.

NO FORCED-BIRTHERS EVER USE SCIENCE. Ever. Not even a little.

Sadly... you seem quite ignorant about reproduction...

Indeed-- A CHILD HAS TO BE BORN TO QUALIFY FOR THAT TITLE.

But. Invasive blobs of brainless tissue? Absolutely are parasitic IF THEY ARE NOT WANTED.

A fact that seems to escape your bigotry.

Again.... you need help in your science:

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 5.44.44 PM.png

You don't even KNOW you are pregnant yet.

Kenny

Premium Member
He never called children a parasite.

You demand that person SUBMITS their body AGAINST THEIR WILL to be a parasitic host to an invading critter, who could easily kill the host, if things go wrong.

A nine month baby in the womb is a baby in the womb. He calls them a parasite.

"an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment."

The baby is not from "another species"...it is of the "same species". So whether in or out, it is not a parasite.

Kenny

Premium Member

?????

And are you helping the poor? How?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A nine month baby in the womb is a baby in the womb. He calls them a parasite.

Nope, a baby does not exist until after the act of birth. Perhaps English is not your first language.

The baby is not from "another species"...it is of the "same species". So whether in or out, it is not a parasite.

Now you might have a valid claim there, except that you misused the word "baby" again, so it is a bit self defeating on your part. But you were wrong about @Bob the Unbeliever calling a baby a parasite. You really should apologize for that false claim.

Kenny

Premium Member
Nope, a baby does not exist until after the act of birth. Perhaps English is not your first language.

Now you might have a valid claim there, except that you misused the word "baby" again, so it is a bit self defeating on your part. But you were wrong about @Bob the Unbeliever calling a baby a parasite. You really should apologize for that false claim.

:) A rose is a rose no matter what other name you give it.