• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Survey: 8% of Public School Students Have Had a Teacher Lead the Class in Prayer"

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
You have yet to show that in any way.

By the way, how do you explain the Bible's support for abortion?
I gave the site. I said that at a 12 cell zygote, the person didn't even know they were pregnant. He said I was wrong and need to learn science. So I gave a site which said at 4 weeks it is 32 cells and the size of a poppy seed. How much more smaller if it is almost 3 times smaller?

Even showed a picture.

So a woman still doesn't know she's pregnant, is wondering if maybe her period is late and DEFINITELY doesn't know she has a baby.

Why do you say that what I did and sited doesn't involve science?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I gave the site. I said that at a 12 cell zygote, the person didn't even know they were pregnant. He said I was wrong and need to learn science. So I gave a site which said at 4 weeks it is 32 cells and the size of a poppy seed. How much more smaller if it is almost 3 times smaller?

Even showed a picture.

So a woman still doesn't know she's pregnant, is wondering if maybe her period is late and DEFINITELY doesn't know she has a baby.

Why do you say that what I did and sited doesn't involve science?
I would say that your site was terribly misinformed, or you misunderstood. 32 cells at four weeks? Are you kidding me? This site says early on that there is a doubling every twelve hours:

Fetal Development Weeks 1 Through 4

If you find poor sites or cannot understand them you cannot claim to have supported your claims.

Kenny

Premium Member

Kenny

Premium Member
I could find it. But since you made the claim it was dishonest to defend it if you forgot so soon.
As I said... there was no claim in reference to what I was talking about with Bob. Unless we are talking about two different things.

Kenny

Premium Member
No. The site I used said a doubling every twelve hours. Do the math. Here is a hint, after three days the number is already larger than that.
As I said... I quoted from the same site. Obviously the site must be wrong but at 12 cells, you still don't know you are pregnant which is what Bob and I were discussing.

If you want to start a strawman issue, I'm not buying.