• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Supply Your Own Humorous Caption

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
After the last of his fish died in an unfortunate domestic accident. Karl decided to make an original memorial gesture to his previously flipping scaled friends by converting his aquariums to a bicycle and driving them around his neighborhood.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Can we start with a new pic or should we use the last one? Doesn't seem as though a winner was declared.
I'll start it up again ;)

astronaut-banjo.jpg

Shoot!
the best of the 7 is the winner!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
astronaut-banjo.jpg

"Mah nieghbors liked mah banjo banjo pickin' so much they bought me this all-expense paid vacation to....what was this place again"?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
"Mah nieghbors liked mah banjo banjo pickin' so much they bought me this all-expense paid vacation to....what was this place again"?
Take it away Quaggy!

Note: as Auto said, I dont think I initially exaplained anything about photoshoped pics. so its something to consider in the next photos.