• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Superbowl XLI

Who will win the Superbowl?

• Total voters

standing_alone

Oh, I wish I had a television in my dorm. I would've loved to see the Bears lose. Oh well, even though I didn't get to see it, it's just as good knowing they're losers. :D

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
cardero said:
They forgot to add "I am just watching the Super Bowl to see if Prince has a clothing malfunction" in the poll.

I saw it in the news this morning..."No malfunction as Prince rocks the halftime show."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
(I lost my connection last night, so this is late. I even had a victory message typed up before the game even started, and I was going to submit it five minutes before the game ended.)

*cues the Imperial March theme from Star Wars, and does an Emperor Palpatine impression*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHPOWER!!!!.......Unlimited Super Bowl....PPPPOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRR!!! AAAAAAAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lord Manning has fulfilled his destiny, and has established, the first ever Colt's Galactic Empire EHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!
Jedi Master Urlacher and his band of Rebel scum posed a great threat, but were no match for the power of the Dark Side. UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH HHAAAAA!!!

(That is the message I had typed, which is why thier is no mention of the opening kick off return, or Snow letting the ball slip for the extra point, or any actual game events in it. Again, The Emperor came from www.x103.com keyword The Emperor. This is the first season they have done that, and they are funny)

Random

I watched the Superbowl into the early hours and even though it was the first game of american football I have ever seen, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Whatsmore, I understood the rules more and more as it moved along and this greatly enhanced the experience too.

I'm interested now: when does the new NFL season start?

c0da

Manning should never have been given MVP :eek: . Shocking decision. The running game of Addai and Rhodes won the game for Colts. They deserved it more. Nice cadillac though ;)

A

angellous_evangellous

Radio Frequency X said:

Quite so.

Their defense didnt show up, and they played the whole game without a quarterback.:cover:

I love that opening kickoff return tho.

A

angellous_evangellous

angellous_evangellous said:
Quite so.

Their defense didnt show up, and they played the whole game without a quarterback.:cover:

I love that opening kickoff return tho.

From post #6

It should be a great game, especially if the Bears defense plays as good as it did yesterday.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Manning should never have been given MVP :eek: . Shocking decision. The running game of Addai and Rhodes won the game for Colts. They deserved it more. Nice cadillac though ;)
Personally, I feel Sanders should have been awarded the MVP. Rhodes was a good candidate, as he had over 100 rushing yards, but Sanders made the interceptions that sealed the victory. I do agree that Manning, allthough a great quarterback, did not deserve it.