• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sun Religion

Dave of Kan

I am new here. Just finished logging in. My objective is to make mention of a new religion to be started. It is the Sun religion. I claim to be the "child of the east" of whom now deceased seer Jeane Dixon has written. Many have followed me. I have seen the Serpent, and it is upon the apparition of the Serpent that I make the fore mentioned claims.

When I was a boy a catholic priest cursed me. The priest sent many many catholic church members to follow me, stalk me, slander me, harass me and cause me all sorts of trouble. It went on for years and years. I am now old. And everyday I curse the catholic church and its eucharist.

I was banned from a couple of site for posting my views.

Never-the-less the new religion will come about for the prophecies of Jeane Dixon are as has been told in her two books, "A Gift of Prophecy" and "My Life and Prophecies".

I am getting the word out.

.lava

Veteran Member
hi Dave of Kan :) welcome to the forum. what does 'Kan' mean? is Sun religion related to Amon Ra?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
welcome to the forum :)

can you share with us what some of these prophesies are/were? have any come true yet or are you waiting for them to?

Dave of Kan

I am not a seer and am very poor at forcasting future events. I go on the prophecies of deceased seer Jeane Dixon. She stated that I would claim the title of "child of the east", that I would see the Serpent and that I would start a new religion, the Sun religion based upon the religion of ancient Egypt. And that many many people would follow me.

That being said, I can tell you, the Serpent appeared to me, many many people have followed me and I claim the title "child of the east" and I am forcasting the coming of the new religion, the Sun religion.

All other future forecasts, anyone's guess is as good as mine; I guess the weather tomorrow will be okay, and so on.

Am I waiting for events to come true?

No, I am not waiting. They will come about on their own.

Dave of Kan

This new religion is based on the ancient religion of Egypt, whether it will benefit the reconstruction of Egypt, that I don't know. This is a new religion that has its roots in the ancient religion. It doesn't have to follow the precepts of the ancient religion, it adds to it.

Dave of Kan

I am not looking for followers, I have enough of them. Believe me.

What I am looking for are good people to investigate, look into, see if it is for them-this new religion. Good people means no murders, no rapists, no habitual criminals, no pedophiles----just ordinary good people.

The main precept of the new religion is "education of the individual".

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well, what are the tenets and commandments of this religion? We're going to need some more details if we're going to investigate.

Dave of Kan

Well, what are the tenets and commandments of this religion? We're going to need some more details if we're going to investigate.
The basic tenet is God is manifest in the Sun.

The commandments are in a stage of development; and are suited to the individual. One's individual commandment may not be another's individual commandment.

Overall, the main precept is "education of the individual".

Later on in one's life there may come an enlightment and a more less clouded understanding of the Supreme Being.

If you wish to investigate the ancient religion of Egypt, you may do so, but people joining the new religion are not required to do so.