• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid Question

Sahar

I googled it but didn't find an answer so I couldn't find any option except asking here :eek:

What does "get out of the grey" mean?

Sahar

Hehe, I didn't hear it from someone whose English is his first language but from an Egyptian like me and I said it must be some sort of expression. I read it to be more accurate.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Perhaps it means to make a firm decision? To not be a "fence-sitter" or "wishy-washy" about a particular subject? When people refer to something being a "gray area" it usually means something that is not clearly on one side or the other. If being told to "get out of the gray" maybe it means to make a decision one way or the other.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend not4me,

What does "get out of the grey" mean?

Are you sure that there is no confusion between * get out of the grey* and *out of the grey*? As wiki has this for the latter:

Out of the Grey (OOTG) is a husband and wife Christian Contemporary Music band consisting of Scott and Christine Denté. Christine provides lead vocals, while Scott plays guitars and sings background, along with the occasional lead vocals. They have released six studio albums, one best-of compilation, and one live EP, and been involved in a number of other projects. Their debut album was ranked 47th in the book CCM Presents: The 100 Greatest Albums in Christian Music.

Best wishes on your search.
LOve & rgds

blm2007

I think it means to get out of the bad situation you are in or maybe it giving a hint about an unavoidable condition,could be anything.