• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strawberries everywhere!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
So I picked up 8kg of strawberries today for $15. Some of this will be turned into jam. As for the rest of it, I need your best strawberry recipes!!!!

strawberry+2.jpg

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Why does all of the food in Australia look exactly like how the ads show them to be in America, yet they're not that way?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Eton Mess,Meringue Strawberries and cream,the Meringue should be slightly chewy in the middle and the Strawberries sprinkled with sugar for a while until they start releasing their juices,break up the Meringue into small bite size pieces and combine with the Strawberries and cream :drool:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Gods, I never have that many strawberries to have a lot of recipes. The only one I may have around is strawberry-rhubarb pie.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Mix together two parts white or brown sugar, and one part balsamic vinegar.

Pour over fresh strawberries, and marinate for one hour.

Sprinkle with a little freshly cracked black pepper, and serve.

crossfire-albums-misc-picture3935-balsamicblackpepperstrawberries.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why does all of the food in Australia look exactly like how the ads show them to be in America, yet they're not that way?
That's because Australia is a fiction....it doesn't exist.
Pix of crops supposedly there are actually taken in the USA.

But strarrerries (Revoltingistanian spelling) are good no matter where they're from.

The Neo Nerd

Because everything in Australia is awesome.

But he's not Australian, He's a New Zulander.

My home town is famous for its strawberries. We even have a strawberry festival complete with rides, and parades and strawberry eating contests.

-Q