• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

State of RF :)

A Vestigial Mote

ok its a socratic statement.... never mind....if you around For the mysteries next week it would become perfectly clear....another socratic statemEnt.
The quote from Socrates that you're probably alluding to is this:

One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing.

Note how he left the statement targeted at only himself, allowing the reader/listener to affirm whether or not this met well with their perceptions of themselves or their experience. This is a lot different than calling all those gathered before you "morons."

David T

Premium Member
The quote from Socrates that you're probably alluding to is this:
Ok same hand. He just points out the three fingers pointing at him i inverted it. Omg sorry i tend to not be orthodox but state self evident.

Note how he left the statement targeted at only himself, allowing the reader/listener to affirm whether or not this met well with their perceptions of themselves or their experience. This is a lot different than calling all those gathered before you "morons."
there is but one hand of one pointing out and three pointing back. I Merely inverted the self evident is all.

And i am left handed so inversion against orthodoxy is natural and easy. Self evident is self evident either way.