• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Starry's Blue (Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die)!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Yep. RF's quality has gone down so much that I've become a viable candidate for staff. :D

I'm kidding of course and I thank the staff here are RF for thinking that I'm qualified enough to assist with running the show. :)

Is there anything anybody wants to know about me? Kind of think of this as an "Ask Starry: part trois".

Kirran

Premium Member
Hmm, I assumed that you were saying you were 'blue' as in upset. So good news here.

Are you planning on asserting a stern and dictatorial reign over the Hindu DIR?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Yep. RF's quality has gone down so much that I've become a viable candidate for staff. :D

I'm kidding of course and I thank the staff here are RF for thinking that I'm qualified enough to assist with running the show. :)

Is there anything anybody wants to know about me? Kind of think of this as an "Ask Starry: part trois".

If you were finalist in a prestigious beauty pageant would you want "World Peace" or a good peperoni pizza?

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Are you planning on asserting a stern and dictatorial reign over the Hindu DIR?

With an iron fist!

tumblr_mksy7m6SQ51s76ik5o1_500.gif

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
If you were finalist in a prestigious beauty pageant would you want "World Peace" or a good peperoni pizza?

I'm a vegetarian, so world peace would be the obvious answer.

However, if the pizza were veggie, I might just change my mind.