• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Star of Bethlehem explained

Yahya310

Peace be unto all reading this.

I would like to share a piece of information with you all in regards to a question asked by someone in the U.S and answered by Ahmed Al Hassan. If you dont know who Ahmed Al Hassan is, here is a short bio of him linked below.

saviorofmankind.com/component/content/article/86-english-uk/slideshow/100-interview

The Question:

In the Name of Allah, The Merciful, The Intensely Merciful,
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
May Allah send His Peace and Blessings upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad, the Imams and the Mahdis.

Peace be upon you my master and leader, Ahmad Al Hassan, and the Mercy of Allah and His Blessings.
I ask Allah that He may make us firm upon your Wilayah and giving you victory, and that He may write us among those whom become martyrs between your hands by His Mercy, Glory be to Him.
This question is directed from the Ansar who do not speak Arabic. They have asked that their question may be translated and sent to the Imam (pbuh).

What is the Star in the East which led the three Magi from the East towards Jesus (pbuh)? In the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 2:
"1 And when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, in the days of Herod the king, Magi from the East came to Jerusalem, 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We have seen his star in the East and have come to prostrate to him”

Peace be upon you and the Mercy of Allah and His Blessings

The sender: Brother Darin, America.

The Answer:

In the Name of Allah, The Merciful, The Intensely Merciful.
All praises be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
May Allah send His Peace and Blessings upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad, the Imams and the Mahdis.

May Allah grant you success and strengthen your steps.

The bright blazing stars in the sky are few if they were compared to the other planets, and the stars and the planets which reflect their light are few if they were compared to the spacious space which they float in. Each body affects Space, and perhaps its impact is great that some of the bodies which fall under the boundaries of its impact may be forced to revolve around it as if they have submitted to it. So we find stars revolving around other stars, and planets revolving around stars, and moons revolving around planets, and large gatherings of dust and planets and stars and many solar systems revolving around a massive lump/cluster which creates something similar to a hole in the universe, called The Black Hole.

This physical universe which we can see, is a word from the words of Allah. We can make our ears deaf to hear it, as well as, we can hear it and understand from it that the Prophets and the ones whom place themselves in serving their Lord are few, just as the fewness of the stars. Or we understand from it that there are successors of Allah whom follow other successors of Allah, we find Aaron following Moses (pbuh), and we find Ali following Muhammad (pbuh & his Family). There are also suns which revolve around suns, and there are dedicated believers whom follow prophets, just as how the planets revolve around the suns. And we can understand that the impact of the human being in this world and the people is by the amount of his work and dedication to Allah, just as the impact of the heavenly/astral bodies in universe is by the amount of their cluster and the energy produced from them or the energy they reflect. And we understand that if the human being becomes dedicated to Allah he almost becomes light which glows from its own self, just as the suns almost glow from their own selves, meaning that he almost becomes light which has no darkness in it, because he has been created upon the image of Allah (Allah has created Adam upon His image) [1] ( And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him) [2]. And we find that a very big number of bodies revolve around a very deep hole in their center, which is called the Black Hole, and even though [the black hole] does not stop swallowing whatever falls in its mouth (opening) from [the bodies], they do not stop revolving around it as if they are passionate about their destruction, and as if they (the bodies) want to swallow it (the black hole), and they imagine that they are surrounding it, and that [the black hole] falls in their mouth (hole/opening). Just as how all of us revolve around the Dunya (this world) and imagine that we are swallowing it when we live in it [while] being passionate about it, while it swallows us one after the other, and it does not leave anything from us, for the bodies get ground/crushed by worms and Time ,and nothing remains from the souls which fall into the mouth (hole/opening) of the Dunya except a dark Maksh which has no light in it. Only few from us choose to stay away from the mouth (hole/opening) in order that they may escape the gravity of this Dunya with light bodies and not fall into its dark mouth (hole), just as only few from the bodies revolve away from the Black Hole. As I have said to you, the universe is the word of Allah, and thus, we can continue hearing from it until we fill entire books from that which this word is saying.

So if you heard this word, perhaps I do not need to tell you which star those whom came to Yeshua (Jesus pbuh) have seen, because certainly you will understand that they used to hear the words of Allah, so they saw the star in the visions of night, so Allah guided them through visions that there is a blessed star and light which has descended in the Holy Land, and that is Yeshua (pbuh). And you will understand that they saw with their own eyes the sky and its stars as they were guiding them towards the direction in which the blessed star (pbuh) has descended. They used to hear the words of Allah very well, and for that reason they have seen the blessed star in everything. And everything used to guide them towards this blessed star Yeshua (Jesus pbuh). You too can listen to Allah in everything, in his words, in the sky, in the stars, in all the events which happen to you daily, even in your depths you can listen to Allah, because you are a human being, and the human being is the greater word of Allah.

And peace be upon you and the Mercy of Allah and His Blessings.

Ahmad Al Hassan

Jamadi Al-Thani/1433 Hijri

doorknob

skeptical
I see that point now.

Your sentence structures make reading what you have to say difficult to the English reader.

Also I don't see a clear answer to the question. All I see is science being twisted to preach about allah.

I'm not sure what the person asking meant? Did he mean that actual star that they followed? Because depending on who you ask that star does not exist any more. That star was only in the sky long enough for the magi to find jesus. There is a lot of speculation as to what this star was in the first place.

So I guess the answer I would give is it depends on who you ask.

http://www.astronomynotes.com/history/bethlehem-star.html

Last edited:

Yahya310

The answer is in the last paragraph, so reread it and it may make more sense.

The answer given was for the reader to understand the concept of how the Magi saw the star and providing examples of why they were able to see the star.

They saw it in the visions of the night(dreams). The person asking wanted to know what was the meaning of the verse from the Bible.

doorknob

skeptical
No matter how many times I read that it will never make sense.

I can't even understand this one sentence

"The bright blazing stars in the sky are few if they were compared to the other planets, and the stars and the planets which reflect their light are few if they were compared to the spacious space which they float in."

when you are comparing stars to planets whether they are or bright and blazing it could imply you meant all stars which is why I was so confused.

actually one reason I can't understand you is because I can't make any assumptions due to your poor English. So when you say "night vision" I could easily think you meant they were seeing it at night.

Yahya310

The question and answer were translated texts which I copy and pasted. Sorry for the confusion.

If you would like to know more, please visit this site *edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

gnostic

The Lost One
:eek:

:confused:

dyanaprajna2011 said:

You've took the word right out of my mouth.

I'm stunned. :eek: I don't know what to say, except -
What the bl@@dy hell was that???!!!!​

Last edited:

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
You too can listen to Allah in everything, in his words, in the sky, in the stars, in all the events which happen to you daily, even in your depths you can listen to Allah, because you are a human being, and the human being is the greater word of Allah.

I'm glad I slogged through it all for the payoff was this lovely tidbit. Thank you, Yahya.

Tbone

Peace be unto all reading this.

I would like to share a piece of information with you all in regards to a question asked by someone in the U.S and answered by Ahmed Al Hassan. If you dont know who Ahmed Al Hassan is, here is a short bio of him linked below.

saviorofmankind.com/component/content/article/86-english-uk/slideshow/100-interview

The Question:

In the Name of Allah, The Merciful, The Intensely Merciful,
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,

Peace be upon you my master and leader, Ahmad Al Hassan, and the Mercy of Allah and His Blessings.
I ask Allah that He may make us firm upon your Wilayah and giving you victory, and that He may write us among those whom become martyrs between your hands by His Mercy, Glory be to Him.
This question is directed from the Ansar who do not speak Arabic. They have asked that their question may be translated and sent to the Imam (pbuh).

What is the Star in the East which led the three Magi from the East towards Jesus (pbuh)? In the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 2:
"1 And when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, in the days of Herod the king, Magi from the East came to Jerusalem, 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We have seen his star in the East and have come to prostrate to him”

Peace be upon you and the Mercy of Allah and His Blessings

The sender: Brother Darin, America.

The Answer:

In the Name of Allah, The Merciful, The Intensely Merciful.
All praises be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

May Allah grant you success and strengthen your steps.

The bright blazing stars in the sky are few if they were compared to the other planets, and the stars and the planets which reflect their light are few if they were compared to the spacious space which they float in. Each body affects Space, and perhaps its impact is great that some of the bodies which fall under the boundaries of its impact may be forced to revolve around it as if they have submitted to it. So we find stars revolving around other stars, and planets revolving around stars, and moons revolving around planets, and large gatherings of dust and planets and stars and many solar systems revolving around a massive lump/cluster which creates something similar to a hole in the universe, called The Black Hole.

This physical universe which we can see, is a word from the words of Allah. We can make our ears deaf to hear it, as well as, we can hear it and understand from it that the Prophets and the ones whom place themselves in serving their Lord are few, just as the fewness of the stars. Or we understand from it that there are successors of Allah whom follow other successors of Allah, we find Aaron following Moses (pbuh), and we find Ali following Muhammad (pbuh & his Family). There are also suns which revolve around suns, and there are dedicated believers whom follow prophets, just as how the planets revolve around the suns. And we can understand that the impact of the human being in this world and the people is by the amount of his work and dedication to Allah, just as the impact of the heavenly/astral bodies in universe is by the amount of their cluster and the energy produced from them or the energy they reflect. And we understand that if the human being becomes dedicated to Allah he almost becomes light which glows from its own self, just as the suns almost glow from their own selves, meaning that he almost becomes light which has no darkness in it, because he has been created upon the image of Allah (Allah has created Adam upon His image) [1] ( And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him) [2]. And we find that a very big number of bodies revolve around a very deep hole in their center, which is called the Black Hole, and even though [the black hole] does not stop swallowing whatever falls in its mouth (opening) from [the bodies], they do not stop revolving around it as if they are passionate about their destruction, and as if they (the bodies) want to swallow it (the black hole), and they imagine that they are surrounding it, and that [the black hole] falls in their mouth (hole/opening). Just as how all of us revolve around the Dunya (this world) and imagine that we are swallowing it when we live in it [while] being passionate about it, while it swallows us one after the other, and it does not leave anything from us, for the bodies get ground/crushed by worms and Time ,and nothing remains from the souls which fall into the mouth (hole/opening) of the Dunya except a dark Maksh which has no light in it. Only few from us choose to stay away from the mouth (hole/opening) in order that they may escape the gravity of this Dunya with light bodies and not fall into its dark mouth (hole), just as only few from the bodies revolve away from the Black Hole. As I have said to you, the universe is the word of Allah, and thus, we can continue hearing from it until we fill entire books from that which this word is saying.

So if you heard this word, perhaps I do not need to tell you which star those whom came to Yeshua (Jesus pbuh) have seen, because certainly you will understand that they used to hear the words of Allah, so they saw the star in the visions of night, so Allah guided them through visions that there is a blessed star and light which has descended in the Holy Land, and that is Yeshua (pbuh). And you will understand that they saw with their own eyes the sky and its stars as they were guiding them towards the direction in which the blessed star (pbuh) has descended. They used to hear the words of Allah very well, and for that reason they have seen the blessed star in everything. And everything used to guide them towards this blessed star Yeshua (Jesus pbuh). You too can listen to Allah in everything, in his words, in the sky, in the stars, in all the events which happen to you daily, even in your depths you can listen to Allah, because you are a human being, and the human being is the greater word of Allah.

And peace be upon you and the Mercy of Allah and His Blessings.

Ahmad Al Hassan

Jamadi Al-Thani/1433 Hijri
And that's not all, there's ↨∟↔▲▼♠◙◘ and what about *♂☼# ¶§♀ and there's this too ↕♫↑:)%○☻.
I mean between the two of us we have it going on brother.