• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

standing_alone - Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
I really do wash regularly.
not from what my nose says... *holds nose* You know, running under sprinklers doesn't count as an actual shower, despite popular belief.

Nope, I still hold to my (correct) opinion that cheese is superior to peanut butter.

:cheese: Does peanut butter have a smiley? NO! Therefore, this just is more evidence that cheese is better.
well Panda's have a smiley :panda: and goats dont! SO THERE! HA!
And we're just that good that peanut butter doesn't need advertisements like cheese does.

Nope, I still find that smoking is very, very good for me.
:rolleyes:

Well, ever since being enlightened about Choodle, I have to say you are right about the end of the world. For this saving of me from the flames of Gaudalajara and Chepultapec, I thank you immensely, oh mighty poowawa. :bow:
what was your favorite thing about being Choodianist?

What was your favorite verse?

evearael

What was the absolute worst book you were forced to read in school?

Do you prefer orchids or lilies?

What is the very best type of cheese?

Have you been on enough picnics?

Do you like marble sculpture?

standing_alone

Buttons* said:
not from what my nose says... *holds nose* You know, running under sprinklers doesn't count as an actual shower, despite popular belief.

That's funny. Really. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... Wisconsin is quite a distance from Texas. Sure that's not yourself you're smelling? :p

Buttons* said:
well Panda's have a smiley :panda: and goats dont!

Uh, in MSN, goats have a smiley and pandas don't!

Buttons* said:
And we're just that good that peanut butter doesn't need advertisements like cheese does.

Oh, do I need to break out that old Skippy ad again?

Buttons* said:

Well, how compelling!

Buttons* said:
what was your favorite thing about being Choodianist?

What's not to love about it? Well, actually the cupcakes are my favorite thing.

Buttons* said:
What was your favorite verse?

How could I pick just one?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Buttons* said:
well Panda's have a smiley :panda: and goats dont! SO THERE! HA!

ah yes, those would be the same panda's that will only exist in museums.... i believe the lady Buttons* is aquainted with my view on this ;)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Uh, in MSN, goats have a smiley and pandas don't!
that's a sheep :p

do you have a favorite song?

what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

have you ever attempted chess?

what do you do on weekends? ;)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Mike182 said:
ah yes, those would be the same panda's that will only exist in museums.... i believe the lady Buttons* is aquainted with my view on this ;)
*sigh* if only we could all be "hippy pandas" :p

standing_alone

evearael said:
What was the absolute worst book you were forced to read in school?

Paradise Lost and Regained by Milton. Terribly boring, but I did like the Satan character. He was cool.

evearael said:
Do you prefer orchids or lilies?

Honestly, you could show me both and I wouldn't know which is which.

evearael said:
What is the very best type of cheese?

I prefer sharp cheddar myself, though I can't make any claims as to what the best type of cheese is, though being a Wisconsinite, I have more authority than others. :p

evearael said:
Have you been on enough picnics?

I don't know if I've ever been on a picnic, unless you mean something like the firemen's picnics we have 'round these parts, where people have too much beer and eat too many brats, and it's just a bunch of drunken farm people, then, yeah, I think I've been to one of those when I was a kid. Oh wait, also the stupid Safety Patrol picnics we had in 5th and 6th grade. Can't forget those. :rolleyes:

evearael said:
Do you like marble sculpture?

It's okay, I guess. Never really looked at it enough to either like it or dislike it.

Buttons* said:
do you have a favorite song?

No.

Buttons* said:
what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

I'm not really that much into sports anymore. If the dart game Cricket counts as a sport, then that would be a sport I actually do play. Basically, if it can't be played in a bar, it's not a sport I play.

Buttons* said:
have you ever attempted chess?

Yes, and I enjoy playing it, though my one cousin can always beat me in about five moves. I'll get him someday! No I won't. I suck. But yeah, I like chess. Unfortunately, most people I encounter don't like it, so I rarely get to play. :(

Buttons* said:
what do you do on weekends?

Well, I post on RF to distract me from the downhill spiral in which my life is heading. :p

Weekends... Hmm.. I already said RF. Also, I'll bug my cousin, and we'll go play frisbee golf, play cards, kill people on PS2 (usually Medal of Honor), go buy stuff we don't really need, walk down by Lake Michigan (though we're sick of seeing happy couples, so we don't really do that anymore), just that sort of thing I guess. Oh, and around the 4th of July, we'd put those little snappy things in the road to be run over by cars because we are easily amused.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Have you ever thought about pursuing post graduate work to become a professor with an expertise in some obscure area of knowledge such as post modern Chinese noodles?

standing_alone

Sunstone said:
Have you ever thought about pursuing post graduate work to become a professor with an expertise in some obscure area of knowledge such as post modern Chinese noodles?

In all seriousness, I would like to get to eventually get a doctorate in, hopefully, both of my majors. If I couldn't do both, I'd just choose one - "Duh, Alyssa, we're not stupid." :D If I was forced choose between Political Science or English, I wouldn't know which one I'd choose at the moment. I love both so much.

standing_alone

Buttons* said:
who is your dreamgirl? :flirt:

I don't have one. Just someone that is nice, caring, intelligent - isn't creepy and bothersome :p, stuff like that. I don't know. I'll probably be single forever anyways. :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
that's why she's a dream girl! dur! :p

Can't you come up with someone fun like Angelina Jolie or something? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.