• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Staff Announcement: The Forum Lag

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can no longer tell what kind of underwear the members are wearing from the admin CP.

This is getting serious.
I'd start digging a foxhole if I were you. Some of us are considering poo flinging and are wearing what you might expect to collect the ammo.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've found it gets "cranky" as the day goes on. Or maybe I get "cranky" as the day goes on and I'm projecting.

But right now, it seems happy, and ... so am I. Good Morning!
No email notification and no image posting - you're easily amused

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In our attempt to discover the identity of the owners, the OP provided useful intelligence. No one on staff is an owner. And there are more the one owners. "The truth is out there" Whether the owners are human or have been replaced by AI Bots is TBD.
You're just lucky I dint buy this
place back when it was for sale.
R.af105a4ef3be9c5db5e956210e0ac37d

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Just a thought. Has the forum algorithm gone sentient? Is Skynet next in store?
Is the next step replacing staff with an AI Bot or multiple ones that have to agree on something? Will OpenAI, Genesis and the rest agree?

anna.

but mostly it's the same
The forum is very slow this morning for me - anyone else? I'm waiting 30-40 seconds for an action to complete, whether posting, clicking on threads, or searching.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The forum is very slow this morning for me - anyone else? I'm waiting 30-40 seconds for an action to complete, whether posting, clicking on threads, or searching.

It's working fine here. Maybe a local sever or relay problem