• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spells to harm

jasonwill2

ive never ever desired to harm another before but well my families safety is on the line at this point and im willing todo what it takes to protect them obviously im taking more traditional routes to deal with the problem but i feel like a curse has been earned.

Kill em' all. This is exactly the kind of situation curses are for.

A ritual could definitely change your perception of the situation, you could perceive this person as suffering. But that doesn't mean they really are suffering, if you see what I mean.

Nonsense, I know a guy who's curses put both in the hospital.

Thanks for all the replies every one especially doors and infi . actual i appreciate being brought back to reality, i was just lost in anger. I'm not use to being angry, i normal do not stay angry longer then a few minuets.

i had a revelation upon waking and checking this thread this morning, it was hit me when i was reading infi post. I need to do whats true to me and im not a harm ye kinda guy. Idk if you guys have read the Earogon series...but basically at the end no harmfull spell can touch the bad guy so the cure used was that of compassion that suits me so my curse shall be a blessing. a blessing of compassion and understanding

Wtf... so they threaten your family and want to hurt them and you forgive them? Well however you settle it so long as your family is safe I guess all is well then...

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Nonsense, I know a guy who's curses put both in the hospital.

Well then those people believed in magick quite intensely. My guess is they probably thought it was supernatural demon involved stuff and let their minds get the best of them. The guy didn't do anything, only you can curse yourself.

jasonwill2

Well then those people believed in magick quite intensely. My guess is they probably thought it was supernatural demon involved stuff and let their minds get the best of them. The guy didn't do anything, only you can
curse yourself.

Uh... in neither case was that so. they didn't even know they were cursed. One wrecked his motorcyle a couple hours later and the other fell from something mere moments later as well and was in a comma... right in front of the curse caster.

Neither even knew the guy was a Satanist.

Premium Member
Uh... in neither case was that so. they didn't even know they were cursed. One wrecked his motorcyle a couple hours later and the other fell from something mere moments later as well and was in a comma... right in front of the curse caster.

Neither even knew the guy was a Satanist.

Haha, he cursed them face to face but they didn't know? Something smells fishy. I pointed out earlier such things are possible. Rain dances actually seem to bring rain, you can put spikes in your face without pain, kill a person with thought perhaps. But claiming that a standard Satanist did it is highly unlikely at best. Nothing against Satanists, most likely few if any of us could do anything close. These tribes do nothing except learn their culture and rituals. They don't go on forums, go to school, flip on the television...

Also, motorcycle accidents have a higher probability than other vehicles, and preexisting conditions do exist. This is like hearing a rattly window during a rainstorm and saying it proves that the place is haunted. Confirmation bias.

jasonwill2

Haha, he cursed them face to face but they didn't know? Something smells fishy. I pointed out earlier such things are possible. Rain dances actually seem to bring rain, you can put spikes in your face without pain, kill a person with thought perhaps. But claiming that a standard Satanist did it is highly unlikely at best. Nothing against Satanists, most likely few if any of us could do anything close. These tribes do nothing except learn their culture and rituals. They don't go on forums, go to school, flip on the television...

Also, motorcycle accidents have a higher probability than other vehicles, and preexisting conditions do exist. This is like hearing a rattly window during a rainstorm and saying it proves that the place is haunted. Confirmation bias.

He didn't know because his back was turned... which as he was walking away was when he fell. Also no one needs a ritual to perform a spell, much less cast a curse.

Premium Member
He didn't know because his back was turned... which as he was walking away was when he fell. Also no one needs a ritual to perform a spell, much less cast a curse.

I didn't claim otherwise, it's whatever works. But much time, study, practice is needed for magick; trial and error especially. But a random satanist in the west isn't going to think someone into a coma.

jasonwill2

I didn't claim otherwise, it's whatever works. But much time, study, practice is needed for magick; trial and error especially. But a random satanist in the west isn't going to think someone into a coma.

He wasn't a random Satanist. He's an older guy (I think in his 50's) who's family came from the "old country", and lots of his family members did magic more or less with superstitious-like curses and such. He even recounted how once a curse was targeted at him with feathers or some sort as part of an attempted curse.

He once said that to his family it came naturally, but that had to actually work at it. My understanding is that he is a second generation immigrant and that his family were very proficient in the use of traditional magic from their place of origin. As far as I know he's the only Satanist in his family.

Premium Member
He wasn't a random Satanist. He's an older guy (I think in his 50's) who's family came from the "old country", and lots of his family members did magic more or less with superstitious-like curses and such. He even recounted how once a curse was targeted at him with feathers or some sort as part of an attempted curse.

He once said that to his family it came naturally, but that had to actually work at it. My understanding is that he is a second generation immigrant and that his family were very proficient in the use of traditional magic from their place of origin. As far as I know he's the only Satanist in his family.

Well that's a slightly different story, and still fits my point. Although magick doesn't run in a family, this isn't Star Wars or HP, anyone can practice magick if they commit. If you meant simply that his family practiced and helped him then I have no quarel, but if he claims magick "is in his blood" I wouldn't trust his claims.

jasonwill2

Well that's a slightly different story, and still fits my point. Although magick doesn't run in a family, this isn't Star Wars or HP, anyone can practice magick if they commit. If you meant simply that his family practiced and helped him then I have no quarel, but if he claims magick "is in his blood" I wouldn't trust his claims.

He was saying the contrary... that because his family came from the Old Country they grew up with it... that he had to work at it because he grew up in America. at least that is my understanding. he could live somewhere else I mostly know him through one of Diane Vera's Satanist groups on facebook.

As far as I know his family didn't help him, he did most of it on his own. I don't know you would have to ask him, but it is true that from my conversations with him he seems to be very magically experienced.

Premium Member
He was saying the contrary... that because his family came from the Old Country they grew up with it... that he had to work at it because he grew up in America. at least that is my understanding. he could live somewhere else I mostly know him through one of Diane Vera's Satanist groups on facebook.

As far as I know his family didn't help him, he did most of it on his own. I don't know you would have to ask him, but it is true that from my conversations with him he seems to be very magically experienced.

I see, well again I call BS on him. A random, self trained satanist in America is unlikely to be able to think someone into a coma. The people who do these amazing things have been instructed, have done it all their lives, and do it in groups. But if he's tied to Diane Vera it must be true! Hehe, appeal to authority.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I also wonder how he saw measured and gauge success. Was ot their because he was looking for ir. Did the victim feel cursed?

jasonwill2

I see, well again I call BS on him. A random, self trained satanist in America is unlikely to be able to think someone into a coma. The people who do these amazing things have been instructed, have done it all their lives, and do it in groups. But if he's tied to Diane Vera it must be true! Hehe, appeal to authority.

Erm, he personally has no ties to her... most of us in her facebook group do not, she merely runs the group with two semi-active admins to keep things cool. It's just for a bunch of Satanists to discuss different kinds of Satanism.

I also wonder how he saw measured and gauge success. Was ot their because he was looking for ir. Did the victim feel cursed?

I think it was because the guy got hurt moments after the curse was placed. i don;t think they felt cursed. Anton LaVey said that those who do not believe curses are most likely to fall to them because those who believe in magic will look for a defense against it while the skeptic scoffs as the curse befalls him. And Anton LaVey was an atheist. Also as such to Doors of Perception, I think this part may apply. Though I doubt you treat The Satanic Bible as authoritative in your beliefs.

Premium Member
Anton LaVey said that those who do not believe curses are most likely to fall to them because those who believe in magic will look for a defense against it while the skeptic scoffs as the curse befalls him. And Anton LaVey was an atheist. Also as such to Doors of Perception, I think this part may apply. Though I doubt you treat The Satanic Bible as authoritative in your beliefs.

Well I often question if LaVey believed what LaVeyan Satanism says. Either way, I do disagree with him. Believing in the power of magick, I think, would make a curse work far better. Even if the person is trying to 'defend against it' they are thinking to themselves "I'm cursed, I have to do something, I'm cursed, I'm cursed." You see what happens there? They are cursing themselves, you just planted the idea.

jasonwill2

Well I often question if LaVey believed what LaVeyan Satanism says. Either way, I do disagree with him. Believing in the power of magick, I think, would make a curse work far better. Even if the person is trying to 'defend against it' they are thinking to themselves "I'm cursed, I have to do something, I'm cursed, I'm cursed." You see what happens there? They are cursing themselves, you just planted the idea.

Yes, and you just gave me an idea for how to use it on people more effectively in the future lol.

Sylvan

Unrepentant goofer duster
Try this one:
I have been using this low magick spell for a years now with great success, and I have shared this with a few of you on the forum. I like it because it removes people from your life inobtrusively. For example work colleugues have moved departments or left the company or problem neighbours have become embroiled in there own affairs or have simply moved out of the area after this has been cast on them. I prefer this to doing death spells or throwing there life into turmoil but thats just me. Sometimes its smarter just to remove the problem than to swat flies with machine guns.

A small piece of paper the size of a post it
A piece of string about 4 to five inches long
A plastic container like a jar or something that can be filled with water and sealed without bursting in your freezer.

Write the problem persons name in full onto the piece of paper.
Roll the piece of paper into a scroll.
Bind the scroll with the piece of string and bind it tightly uttering your intent. "I want Marilyn Manson to stop meddling in my affairs and from saying or causing any harm to myself or reputation. May they become so embroiled in there own affairs that I will no longer be involved in any way with this person for as long as this string binds this scroll so mote it be."
Take the bound scroll and put it into the pastic jar of water. Seal this and place it in the back of your freezer. The person should not bother you again.. You can quite easliy undo it by thawing the frozen scroll and undoing the binding...

Easy as pie. And the linked (27 page!) thread has all kinds of nasty add-ons for fun and experiment.

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Use of magic doesn't require the person it is being used on at to believe that it works at all. This is just silly talk from people that do not even understand how magic works. Every single person is psychically and spiritually connected to every other -- in effect any magic that would be able to worked on you easily can be converted to work on other people. This is not some vague concept that you have to believe in you just have to be far enough along to understand the mechanisms. I'll give you a hint though -- think about the mechanism that causes sympathetic pain (such as when you see an accident on television... and imagine for a moment that extends to everything).

Necromancy, telepathy, curses, brainwashing, and such are all completely and totally possible and I have done all of those. Such jests may be idle threats by an untrained novice, or paradigm altering thunderous wrath of destruction caused by the adept. If someone actually curses you and it doesn't work it is very likely because of their lack of skill more than anything. A trained individual is fully capable of making you a puppet for lack of a better term. I sleep with one eye open. :)

jasonwill2

Use of magic doesn't require the person it is being used on at to believe that it works at all. This is just silly talk from people that do not even understand how magic works. Every single person is psychically and spiritually connected to every other -- in effect any magic that would be able to worked on you easily can be converted to work on other people. This is not some vague concept that you have to believe in you just have to be far enough along to understand the mechanisms. I'll give you a hint though -- think about the mechanism that causes sympathetic pain (such as when you see an accident on television... and imagine for a moment that extends to everything).

Necromancy, telepathy, curses, brainwashing, and such are all completely and totally possible and I have done all of those. Such jests may be idle threats by an untrained novice, or paradigm altering thunderous wrath of destruction caused by the adept. If someone actually curses you and it doesn't work it is very likely because of their lack of skill more than anything. A trained individual is fully capable of making you a puppet for lack of a better term. I sleep with one eye open. :)

I sleep in the same room as my altar and now have started hanging a talisman/pendent of an inverted pentagram above my bed to protect against 'white magic curses' (for a lack of a better term) of christian 'praying' from chipping at my spirit when i sleep, but that's just me. got too many xtians praying for me to leave satan and bs just making sure as prayer when done in large groups sometimes works somewhat. Just being safe from spiritual assualt also dont want demons bothering me in my sleep as it drains me physically if my sleep is disturbed.

Premium Member
I sleep in the same room as my altar and now have started hanging a talisman/pendent of an inverted pentagram above my bed to protect against 'white magic curses' (for a lack of a better term) of christian 'praying' from chipping at my spirit when i sleep, but that's just me. got too many xtians praying for me to leave satan and bs just making sure as prayer when done in large groups sometimes works somewhat. Just being safe from spiritual assualt also dont want demons bothering me in my sleep as it drains me physically if my sleep is disturbed.

Prayer is a form of magick I hope you realize. It is mental, and it works the same way. Simply ignore that "I'll pray for you" crap and it won't do anything. It only works as long as you allow it to.

Ferne

Try this one:

Easy as pie. And the linked (27 page!) thread has all kinds of nasty add-ons for fun and experiment.

This is great stuff -- many thanks for posting it (and the link which I'm still wading through). I've been looking for something like this for a while, on and off, to deal with a neighbour's hifi.

Do you bother doing anything else like circles and banishing etc before you do this or anything afterwards, or do you just prepare the thing and stick it in the freezer?