• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spells to harm

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
ive never ever desired to harm another before but well my families safety is on the line at this point and im willing todo what it takes to protect them obviously im taking more traditional routes to deal with the problem but i feel like a curse has been earned.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Well I find that there is a problem with curses and magick. The thing is that magick is psychological. Even if you enter a deep mediation and do an intense ritual to affect quantum mechanics and cause harm in this person's life; it is still only changing your reality. This is why magick is not ever white / black or good / bad. You cannot cause harm to another by magick unless they are well aware of what you are doing and truly believe it. If one doesn't accept the power of magick it does not work, after all.

I am not sure what is going on, and you are welcome to keep such information to yourself. It would be better to protect yourself / family with magick, as that can have a true outcome. Of course, you can look at this many ways. Magick, unlike prayer, must be acted on to work rather than just hoping. So, if this is some sort of situation like a trial, you can empower your side. Again though, I don't know what's up. Sadly that is not how magick works though, not basically.

There are people, more usually groups, that successfully harm people, make their lives miserable, even end their lives, but we are talking advanced stuff here. A tribe doesn't bring rain by sending out a lone dance, it takes a group. Group magick changes multiple realities in the same way, causing a greater effect perhaps. Not sure though, just know that crazy stuff happens.

Premium Member
A ritual could definitely change your perception of the situation, you could perceive this person as suffering. But that doesn't mean they really are suffering, if you see what I mean.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Well I find that there is a problem with curses and magick. The thing is that magick is psychological. Even if you enter a deep mediation and do an intense ritual to affect quantum mechanics and cause harm in this person's life; it is still only changing your reality. This is why magick is not ever white / black or good / bad. You cannot cause harm to another by magick unless they are well aware of what you are doing and truly believe it. If one doesn't accept the power of magick it does not work, after all.

I am not sure what is going on, and you are welcome to keep such information to yourself. It would be better to protect yourself / family with magick, as that can have a true outcome. Of course, you can look at this many ways. Magick, unlike prayer, must be acted on to work rather than just hoping. So, if this is some sort of situation like a trial, you can empower your side. Again though, I don't know what's up. Sadly that is not how magick works though, not basically.

There are people, more usually groups, that successfully harm people, make their lives miserable, even end their lives, but we are talking advanced stuff here. A tribe doesn't bring rain by sending out a lone dance, it takes a group. Group magick changes multiple realities in the same way, causing a greater effect perhaps. Not sure though, just know that crazy stuff happens.
well for that reasons i would do the curse in person to the person so they know. and yes spells of protection and advice and wisdom and etc are already under works. im good with those.

Iti oj

Premium Member
A ritual could definitely change your perception of the situation, you could perceive this person as suffering. But that doesn't mean they really are suffering, if you see what I mean.
ive gone that route for years...its no longer good enough .... here ill pm you more info if you want?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
You cannot cause harm to another by magick unless they are well aware of what you are doing and truly believe it. If one doesn't accept the power of magick it does not work, after all.

Why do you believe this to be the case?

I ask, because it seems to me we cannot have definitive evidence either way. I don't mind skepticism of certain types of metaphysical claims, but this seems to reduce spellcraft to things that we might as well explain with contemporary social sciences. This is an interesting perspective, but it drains the "magic" from things, as it were.

Iti oj

Premium Member

I ask, because it seems to me we cannot have definitive evidence either way. I don't mind skepticism of certain types of metaphysical claims, but this seems to reduce spellcraft to things that we might as well explain with contemporary social sciences. This is an interesting perspective, but it drains the "magic" from things, as it were.
actuallyit follows how i view magic myeslef thus any curse recommended here would fail i must tailor the curse to the individual just like i do with all the other magic i do for others/

Iti oj

Premium Member
if any of y lhp fa,ily wants more of the personal info pm me or doors doors i give you permission to fwd and share our pms with ou fellows here

Premium Member

Magick is a science... That is the point. I don't practice magick because it makes me feel special, I practice it because it works. It will not be magick once people stop wanting to keep the "magic" in it and we come to fully understand it, but it will be much more potent. It is a purely natural thing.

Why does prayer work? Because the person knows they are being prayed for and they believe in it. Prayer is just weaker, less recognized magick. The external is subjective, any objective truths are internal. We are all made of the same thing, if we look externally we choose the subjective and meaningless.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't know if I'd consider myself a "fellow" LHP as much as a Neopagan who doesn't lean "light side" like most of them seem to. *laughs*

Excellent point about tailoring responses to the view of the person needing advice, though. I am still curious nevertheless. I'm a curious person.

EDIT: I guess it bothers me that things are being stated as matter-of-fact. I'll stop nitpicking, because in spirit, I pretty much agree with what you're saying, Doors.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Something I would recommend doing is summoning a reflective barrier per se, around you with your own self designed ritual. This is a very rough and inaccurate way of describing what I am actually attempting to describe, but I think you get it.

After that you can learn to extend it but you have to remember that in terms of cursing harm upon someone that you yourself will be drained of an aspect and could lead you open to even more dangerous "demons" and potentials.

It is always a good idea to keep in mind what a very threat we can be, by our very own existence.

And I think the Doors of Perception did a good job in his posts, the point of being a magician is to confront without confronting.

To move, without moving.

Best regards and Xeper,

Orias

Iti oj

Premium Member
Don't know if I'd consider myself a "fellow" LHP as much as a Neopagan who doesn't lean "light side" like most of them seem to. *laughs*

Excellent point about tailoring responses to the view of the person needing advice, though. I am still curious nevertheless. I'm a curious person.

EDIT: I guess it bothers me that things are being stated as matter-of-fact. I'll stop nitpicking, because in spirit, I pretty much agree with what you're saying, Doors.
hell if i can be accepted in lhp i see no reason you can not be

Mindmaster

Premium Member
[clip]

I am not here to teach morality, but I shall mention methodology and paradigms. Never use magic to cause something to happen you cannot deal with; that rule being discussed. Magic does not work like Jesus in the bible or various mythology . No fireballs shall rain upon thine enemy or whatever, but they can be tormented and destroyed in a very literal sense. Again, my warning is merely if you can live with it... Most people cannot; I am not merely human so I can. :D

You are almost right with this Doors.. I agree with you entirely that this is a mind thing -- it is not >just a mind< thing though -- understand that most humans on this earth do not doubt the content of their heads. I'll leave it to the 'class' as to who can dig the rest of this jewel out of the ground to parade about with the rewards of this knowledge and exploit it for their gain. I have told enough without giving it away to the dullards. :)

Group methods are like psychic bulldozers -- they are better suited at solving larger issues because few people are focused enough on one thing to be useful in a domestic matter. There is a much higher likelihood of collateral damage. Proper effort applied to the right location always gets results!

Mindmaster

Premium Member

Ahh, one of my best friends in life is a Druid. He's pretty grey as far as magical use and likely you are somewhat the same since he is focused on nature oriented practices. Just don't mention it to the Wiccan Rede fundies.. :D

The left hand path has room for anyone really there are more popular paths, but for the most part we are all involved in self-inventing our religion. That's why you shall find a lot of strange folk here. Welcome to LHP, and like I said no worries!

Last edited:

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm

Where I live most Neopagans are leaning strongly to the Left in their philosophy, so don't worry about not fitting in. Like Mindmaster said, we're a bit all over the map. It's more about the attitude than the symbolism whether you're LHP or not. :D

Iti, since I know your situation I'd say your best move is to cast something protective over your family, something that gives more strenght to drive off those who harm you. Then work whatever magic(k) on yourself to better be able to get the revenge you deserve. And then ruin them, make their luck go away. Make them have nightmares, take awat their selfconfidence. Knowing you you probably don't need prewritten spells to do that. Personally I like black candles. Throw some foreboding dust or even blood (now that should freak most people out, if you manage not to ruin their clothes) on them! Make them think there's something wrong with them and that your wrath is the cause of it.

Just a few thoughts. :angel2:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I know this is somewhat off-topic, but what would you all consider the "LHP attitude" to be?

To be somewhat more on-topic, I had a thought the other day about malevolent spellcraft. Perhaps it's the things that I tend to read, but the sources I usually come across don't give real/useful information about how to do malevolent spellcraft in the first place. If you look at your typical correspondence table, for example, all the things listed there are going to be neutral or positive. You're not going to find listed "this stone is good for inducing depression, that one for fear, this one for bloodthirsty vengeance." What's up with that? Do such correspondences even exist out there in the literature at all? Where's the book for "how to screw over your enemies with spells?" The only ones I found easily were a bunch of sham artists (e.g., "pay me $72 dollars and I'll curse your friend!").

Iti oj

Premium Member
Thanks for all the replies every one especially doors and infi . actual i appreciate being brought back to reality, i was just lost in anger. I'm not use to being angry, i normal do not stay angry longer then a few minuets.

i had a revelation upon waking and checking this thread this morning, it was hit me when i was reading infi post. I need to do whats true to me and im not a harm ye kinda guy. Idk if you guys have read the Earogon series...but basically at the end no harmfull spell can touch the bad guy so the cure used was that of compassion that suits me so my curse shall be a blessing. a blessing of compassion and understanding

Iti oj

Premium Member
I know this is somewhat off-topic, but what would you all consider the "LHP attitude" to be?

To be somewhat more on-topic, I had a thought the other day about malevolent spellcraft. Perhaps it's the things that I tend to read, but the sources I usually come across don't give real/useful information about how to do malevolent spellcraft in the first place. If you look at your typical correspondence table, for example, all the things listed there are going to be neutral or positive. You're not going to find listed "this stone is good for inducing depression, that one for fear, this one for bloodthirsty vengeance." What's up with that? Do such correspondences even exist out there in the literature at all? Where's the book for "how to screw over your enemies with spells?" The only ones I found easily were a bunch of sham artists (e.g., "pay me $72 dollars and I'll curse your friend!").
idk friend but some how mr love peace and happiness fits in here

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Thanks for all the replies every one especially doors and infi . actual i appreciate being brought back to reality, i was just lost in anger. I'm not use to being angry, i normal do not stay angry longer then a few minuets.

i had a revelation upon waking and checking this thread this morning, it was hit me when i was reading infi post. I need to do whats true to me and im not a harm ye kinda guy. Idk if you guys have read the Earogon series...but basically at the end no harmfull spell can touch the bad guy so the cure used was that of compassion that suits me so my curse shall be a blessing. a blessing of compassion and understanding
Revenge is sweet, but only when it's fitting for you. I'm glad to have been of service, even if as being the mirror of your thoughts. You might still want to cast some kind of confidence spell over yourself and possibly others. You don't have to stand up with things even if you're not going to strike back directly.

Let's move this one over to http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/left-hand-path-religions-dir/131745-who-what-lhp.html

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member

I understand where you're coming from I started ritual magic along western ceremonial lines. Harmful magic and beneficial magic are the same magic! Every process used heal can be used to harm without ANY modification whatsoever! The authors of your books of course have probably never been taught this concept, and most 'white magic' writers or people whom style themselves as such intentionally would avoid the subject even if they knew.

This is why focus is such an important part of ritual practices -- you can easily do more harm than good. It is irresponsible NOT to mention this fact to someone you consider yourself to be teaching due to the implications. Needless to say, Aleister Crowley's _777_ is my most unused book as I have found the bulk of what is contained is merely aesthetics and if I have no psychological need for them they remain worthless. I use whatever color candles appeal to me at the time, and no oils or incenses of any kind. (I am mildly asthmatic with severe allergies) I refuse to buy any ritual tools except of the cheapest of daggers (I think the one I use was $2), black or red candles (I just like the colors!), and improvised table altars when necessary. None of these things have any magic in them so as such they are irrelevant other than function -- the magic comes from me and not the furniture. There is a lot of hubbub about these things, but they all are just personal aesthetics -- what you like is all that matters.

Someone charging money for what any one can do themselves should they care are just victimizing people. There are several books on black magic that go 'all the way' and describe things, but I think it is more suited to be mentioned in another post. I think I provided you with the simplest answer here. :)

Last edited: