• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Space & Time

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Time according to you
"There's no time without space
Physicists though have realised that time can actually behave differently and is not as consistent as Newton thought. “When we speak of time, we need to think of space as well – they come in a package together,”

King Phenomenon

So if existence has always been here then there was definitely many worlds before this one with life and there’ll be many worlds after this one, considering all that time. I would imagine life would be similar, although on some of the worlds dinosaurs wouldn’t have went extinct due to a meteor. Weird to think about.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
So if existence has always been here then there was definitely many worlds before this one with life and there’ll be many worlds after this one, considering all that time. I would imagine life would be similar, although on some of the worlds dinosaurs wouldn’t have went extinct due to a meteor. Weird to think about.
What makes you think an existence prior to creation had any worlds?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There are probably countless worlds that evolved life in the universe. But why assume that they would be the same in any way? All planets will have their own quirks and oddities and they will all have their own histories. When life evolves the changes come about due to changing environments. Since the changes would be different the life would be too. We might see things that look somewhat humanoid since this is a good generally functioning terrestrial body design that allows for intelligence. But it would not be anything like the original Star Trek, Or even the Next Generation.

The Dreamer

Dreamer
I haven't read the previous posts but I think time and space are illusions. I was the one but I have created time, space and everything in it in order to create experience but you already know that since you are also a reflection of myself but I want to hear what you have to say. It is funny talking with myself ;)

Bird123

Has existence always been here? Can infinite space and infinite time co exist? Are they co dependent? I’m no genius but It seems like there’d be a problem for them to coexist.
Quantum physics is showing the possibility of many dimensions. Would not a dimension without time fit this? Further, with the interface at the quantum level, would there be limits on space or would space even be needed? Clearly, one can ponder the possibilities, however there is so much yet to be Discovered. As for this hungry student, there is more that I don't know than I do know.

I do know that God is about What Is. This fits very well in a realm existing without time along with existence always been there.

That's what I see. Parts are very clear!! I am working on the rest!!

King Phenomenon

Yeah the past creates the present and the present creates the future. But the past and the future are really illusions. There is only now. Everything is created by me here and now.
Lord creates all imo. The chosen one, whom you are not imo, is just a catalyst

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah the past creates the present and the present creates the future. But the past and the future are really illusions. There is only now. Everything is created by me here and now.
Do you mean 'now' as when you posted this or 'now' as when I typed this? ;) All of this time is transient. All merely an appearance. Fleeting....

King Phenomenon

"God created man in his own image" quoted from the bible. We are replicas of god which means I am the god.
Eh, The only thing that makes the chosen one different is the time of his death when all existence will cease to be and a new existence will come into being with his “rebirth” otherwise he’s just a man