• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Space & Time

King Phenomenon

Yeah the past creates the present and the present creates the future. But the past and the future are really illusions. There is only now. Everything is created by me here and now.
Unfortunately I think you’re experiencing a messiah complex. I hope you realize this sooner than later.

The Dreamer

Dreamer
Eh, The only thing that makes the chosen one different is the time of his death when all existence will cease to be and a new existence will come into being with his “rebirth” otherwise he’s just a man
you are good too. you imply that this chosen one is outside of me and i am dependend on him. in a way he has power over me but i don't have that power. haha i get you! you are a part of me speaking to me. you are trying to confuse me into believing that i am not the one that i am powerless. you are trying to create a split or more precisely you are me trying to create a split.