• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SOTU, so what?

Altfish

Veteran Member
I am sure it will be a campaign speech.

I predict:
1. A short speech
2. Blame republicans for everything wrong and take personal credit for everything right
3. Says no joke about 6 times
4. Will say "extreme MAGA" 20 times
5. Will call Trump a silly name trying to be tough
6. Says he is fighting for democracy about 150 times.
7. Has at least 3 unintelligible comments such as "The beer brewed here. It is used to make the brewed beer. During is define, oh, earth Rider. Thanks for the Great Lakes. I wonder why, ~ Biden

I could be wrong.
You forgot ...

8. Best SoTN ever
9. Biggest crowd ever
10. Mention his opponent, Reagan.

Firenze

Premium Member

Shaul

Premium Member
They’re ’wearing’ the mark - on their forehead. Doesn’t say ‘will tattoo the mark on their skin’. But hey, good effort!
Sorry, but no. Revelation 13 says they received a mark, not that they wear.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
The mark must be indelible and non-removable according to the context. Mere wearing a hat would not suffice. Also the mark is a requirement for all commerce (buying and selling). There is nothing like that connected to MAGA hats.

anna.

but mostly it's the same
I find it hilarious that the right are trying to do everything to discourage people from watching the state of the union because they are afraid people are going to discover what they have been told about Biden is not true. He is still sharp and capable of giving a powerful speech.

Yeah they might see something like this: :)

8gDh0xO.png

anna.

but mostly it's the same

The above is the second piece I've read by a medical or psychological professional on President Biden's mental state, and how he's doing a lot better than the horse-race media will admit.

The second article uses a useful shorthand in that he consider's Biden's cognition as aging, and Trump's as dementing. That nails it, imo.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I predict Biden will highlight the strong economy, make some points about the importance of maintaining a strong democracy, do a backflip, catch a guitar thrown to him by Dave Grohl, then jam with the Foo Fighters for a while, then end it by having Seth Meyers bring him an ice cream cone and talk about the hardworking ice cream shop workers he knew in Scranton.