• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Song that reminds you of an RF poster

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What is a song that reminds you of another RF poster here? Please include their name.
Although there is a poster here whose name is mud, this song actually reminds me of @BSM1

I don't mean to be insulting, it's just how I picture you (if your name was mud). :)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
What is a song that reminds you of another RF poster here? Please include their name.
Although there is a poster here whose name is mud, this song actually reminds me of @BSM1

I don't mean to be insulting, it's just how I picture you (if your name was mud). :)

This is very flattering, P. Actually my name was Dirt until I found out I was all wet...just sayin'. BTW, you should check out the song they wrote about my sister, Winona.

Cooky

Veteran Member
This is @Lyndon with a haircut and a little facial hair.
56004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
:thumbsup:
You must be unstoppable at crossword puzzles. My dad who's in his mid to late 70's has always been really good at them, but I'm sure you'd beat him.

It's an interesting talent.
I don't do them.
But Mrs Revolt sometimes asks for help when she does the NYT puzzle.
Once I even knew the answer!