• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some say the end is near... some say we'll see armageddon soon...

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Seeing as I won't be seeing some of you around, I'd like to add one last thing.

GET A LIFE!!! :D

This is an internet forum. Please, for your own sake, for your own mental health, do not leave so much of your emotion and life here. Get out more. Please. There's a wonderful world to see, and billions of people who really aren't that scary once you've said "Hi!" and they've realised you're a friendly sort.

It's been wonderful, but the lack of anything beyond high school politics, platitudes and the discussion of political sack-cloth has worn thin on me a while.

It has been especially wonderful to meet several of you... and I'm really not THAT much of an arse I promise. I'd feel terrible about the countless hours I've wasted on here if it hadn't been for you guys.

Have a good one fullas and fulla-ettes. And remember, watch out for Feathers. She'll sneak up on you when you most expect it!

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
ChrisP said:

This is an internet forum. Please, for your own sake, for your own mental health, do not leave so much of your emotion and life here. Get out more. Please. There's a wonderful world to see, and billions of people who really aren't that scary once you've said "Hi!" and they've realised you're a friendly sort.

It's been wonderful, but the lack of anything beyond high school politics, platitudes and the discussion of political sack-cloth has worn thin on me a while.

It has been especially wonderful to meet several of you... and I'm really not THAT much of an arse I promise. I'd feel terrible about the countless hours I've wasted on here if it hadn't been for you guys.

Have a good one fullas and fulla-ettes. And remember, watch out for Feathers. She'll sneak up on you when you most expect it!

You're leaving? I'm sorry to hear that. Truly. I wish you'd reconsider but I wish you well even if you don't.

James

Ori

Angel slayer
I'm sorry to see you are leaving, isn't there anything we can do to keep you here?

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
I really wish you wouldn't leave Chris. Sometimes it's worth staying in a place for a few people. Either way, peace be with you.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
ChrisP said:

Oh shoot! How could you?.........:(

I shall miss you Chris.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I refuse to get a life if you leave. If you leave, you have nobody to blame for my not having a life but yourself. So you better stick around. :)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
doppelgänger said:
I refuse to get a life if you leave. If you leave, you have nobody to blame for my not having a life but yourself. So you better stick around. :)
That's right, I agree. CHRIS you ARE my life......don't leeeeeeeeeave me! :sad4:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well Chrispy one, meeting you on these forums has meant a lot to this wizened old prune. I can't count how many times I have left, only to return anew. (Ask Michel... I have blathered to him a few times, lol.) So, with that in mind, I hope you are back soon. I do agree that the threads get tiresome on occasion but heck, so does life itself. Trust me on that one. By all means, go do the things you want to do, but do come back and tell us what you have experienced. You are an extraordinary young man and it would be a shame if we did not hear your point of view on occasion.

I won't say "so long"; but rather, a heartfelt, "See ya soon!" :drool:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Awww, Chris.........I'll be missing you a lot. :(

I know I don't have a life. *hangs head*

Have a good one. :hug:

Peace,
Mystic

FFH

Veteran Member
Bye Chris, your backyard woods will live forever in my avatar, or at least my pic folder...:run:

Storm Moon

† Spiritual Warrior †
Chris I really don't know you that well, but I wish you'd reconsider. I sure do enjoy reading your posts as most here do as well. If you choose to leave, then I wish you well :)

Nameste,
Stormy